Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 06:44:24
Page:  1 
Ladies and Gentlemen. Started by: Maria on Jan 03, '15 15:21

It had been a long week already for Maria. Having had to take over the position of Godmother immediately after the death of Cherokee and begin to rebuild the district, as well as recover from her trip to Europe, by the time the weekend had rolled around, she'd been thoroughly exhausted. The knock on her door had arrived early on Friday morning. Nighthawk had called in to tell her that his HQ was full to bursting, that he could literally fit nobody else through the door. It was earlier than Maria had expected, but as she set to work preparing her new auth, she knew that she could've picked nobody better for the job. 

Gathering up PaulHeyman, as well as her right hand man, Odin, Dexter and Nighthawk, Maria had lead them into a black sedan parked outside of The Wolf Pack's building. Driving only a few blocks away, she suddenly called the driver to a stop, and leaned over to speak to Paul. 

"Paul. This is your moment. You're ready for this, my friend. Take Dexter, and do your best for us.".

She handed him the key to the building they had stopped before.

"This is the key to your new building. What will you call your crew?"

Paul thought about it for a moment, before replying.

"We will be, 'The Beasts Incarnate'."

Maria smiled warmly.

"I love it. Now, gents. Shall we introduce PaulHeyman and The Beasts Incarnate to the world?"

Maria climbed out the car first, with Odin following her closely behind, followed by Dexter, Paul and Nighthawk. Stepping out in front of The Beasts Incarnate's HQ, Maria begin to speak, loudly and clearly.

"Ladies and gentlemen, his name, is PaulHeyman, and he is one of the ones behind the one who shot the one who was the one Godfather of the Suburbs.

I'm delighted to present him to you all today, as the leader of his very own crew. PaulHeyman will represent The Beasts Incarnate over here in the Suburbs. 

Paul has been loyal to me for a very long time, has worked incredibly hard for both The Wolf Pack and for the Suburbs, and has been a rock during this incredibly chaotic week. We served together under Godfather Mako in The Loop until his tragic demise and I have seen him bust his ass constantly for the good of those he works for. I have every confidence that he will go forward to do amazing things for the district and for the city of Chicago. I'm sure I speak for Don Nighthawk as well as myself when I say that it will be an honour to have him join us in a bold suit.

As she finished her speech, Maria jumped back into her car, followed by Odin and Nighthawk, leaving PaulHeyman and Dexter to look around their new building.

Report Post Tip

PaulHeyman smiled at Maria as she introduced him to the gathered crowd. After she had spoken he stepped forward to offer some words himself.

"Godmother Maria, I know how turbulent this week has been for the district of Suburbs. The loss of Don Cherokee has hit us all hard. However, despite his tragic demise I'm sure you will agree that now is a time for looking forward rather than back. He worked tirelessly to make the Suburbs the district it is today, and it is now up to us to continue his legacy and build Suburbs into the district we know it can be. We are surrounded by an excellent group of people here who put their hearts and souls into the district.

I am honoured to be the one chosen to help lead the district to even greater things. I cannot wait to get started, and I am sure that, along with Don Nighthawk, we can go above and beyond our wildest expectations."

Paul pours a glass of champagne and raises it to the sky.

"To the Suburbs, Godmother Maria and in memory of Don Cherokee."

Report Post Tip

Standing outside the black sedan Maria had transported myself, Dexter, Odin and PaulHeyman to Paul's new HQ, this reminded Nighthawk of his very own new shiny HQ a few days earlier. It was a very proud moment and once Maria had mentioned that it would be PaulHeyman's new humble abode. 

'Paul, this is a great moment for you. We've worked very closely over the last few weeks since Maria was given her own family and you were one of her trusty advisor's and I cannot think of a better person and time for you to get a key to your own HQ, and start your own family. The Suburbs has a brilliant future ahead and I'm sure we would've made Don Cherokee proud of how quickly we have turned bad fortunes into good'. 

'Congratulations, and I will be just around the corner if you ever need anything!' 

Nighthawk shakes PaulHeyman's hand, turns around and takes the short walk back to The Tribe - Part 2 HQ. 

Report Post Tip

Two days after hearing that Paul Heyman became a capo of his own crew, Padrino realized he hadn't congratulated him yet.

I wish you good luck on running your crew. I know we didn't spend too much time together, but when I came to these streets and decided to get in this line of work you gave me a job and a home and I am grateful for it. Congratulations Paul!

Padrino offers him one of his cigars and drives off.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Ladies and Gentlemen.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL