Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 09:59:43
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Tithes and Offerings Started by: Reverend_Al_Sharpton on Jan 03, '15 19:50

Rev. Al backs away from Chun_Li knowing his boundaries and still being on probation for a small harassment case.

Rev. Al then hears loud gunshots coming from down the street, Al rushes over to see who had been shot only to find one of his Deacons laying in the street blood pouring.

Rev. Al dropped to his knees and disbelief, his associate pastor/lead deacon laid lifeless with his hand in his coat jacket.

Rev. Al pulls the deacons hand from his jacket only to find it holding a Offering Envelope, men of the cloth never carry weapons because to Lord is our protector and his grace is our shield.

Rev. Al collects the Tithes and Offerings his deacon had collected from the day out of his jacket. Al put the money in his pocket and looked over at Barney_Ross saying

You killed an innocent man, a man of God. When you face your day of judgement you will answer for this sin.

Rev. Al said a prayer and immediately call the police.

This murder was unjust!

Rev. Al contacts the police and was over heard saying something about CI-7

Report Post Tip
Hearing gun shots down the street young Satanic takes one more drag off his smoke before flicking it away and rushing down the street trusty baseball bat in hand.
He says a little man in clothes screaming about god and judgment standing next to his dead friend, while the apparent shooter walks away.

"What's going on here with this little flashy man screaming about god?"

Being a odinist he was not very concerned if this was a battle of the churches, he however was concerned with the safety of his fellow middle and lower class man, and if he knew one thing gun shots meant that things weren't very safe. Spotting a poor kid out of the corner of his eye he rushes over and checks the kid for bullet holes before handing him 50 bucks and telling him to run home.

"And your willingness to openly fire in the direction of a child makes me disgusted."
Report Post Tip

Barney saw the "Reverend" walk up and find his "deacon" dead in the crosswalk. He sees him pull the gun out of his deacon's pocket and then scream at Barney. The "Reverend" then picked up his phone and called 9-1-1. Barney laughs and keeps walking. He gets in his truck and drives himself home. When he gets there he picks up his phone, after three rings someone answers....

"Hey, it's Barney."

-This is Detective...

"No names, I know you are already."

-Okay.

"I need another favor from you."

-Cashing all of your favors in today. sir?

"Seems that way doesn't it?"

-I can see that.

"A man just called 9-1-1, he goes by the name 'Reverend.'"

-Yeah, we just got a call about one his boys getting shot...

"I know, I need you to make that body disappear. This never happened and neither did this conversation. Got it?"

-Got it boss, consider it done.

This would never be heard of again...

Report Post Tip

Rev. Al sat back in his office, phone in hand and thoughts all over the place as he spoke with another spiritual advisor.

See this is what I was thinking...maybe organize our groups and hit the streets. The killing of an unarmed "Man of God" by Barney_Ross can not go unpunished. It seems he has some sort of connections down at the police station. The case was dropped/disappeared after a "so called" gun was found in the possession of Deacon Bartholomew. Reverend Jackson we must take a stand on this or fall for anything.

Reverend Jackson held the phone for a second and than in a soft, but strong tone said

Rev. Al call the others and meet me in Chicago!

Rev. Al took a deep breathe, responded saying "God Bless Ya Brother" and hung up the phone.

Report Post Tip

After his confrontation with the "good" Reverend_Al_Sharpton in the streets the other day John had taken certain precautions. As he was listening in on the wire tap he'd had installed on the reverend's phone lines the name Barney_Ross came up multiple times. Now Barney was a dear friend of John's and his personal arms dealer. John couldn't tolerate a hand being raised to his friends. This situation had to be dealt with quickly. John picked up his phone and dialed a familiar number.

"Barney, we were right, he's calling in Jackson................ My thoughts exactly, I'll be there soon..."

Report Post Tip

Rev. Al and his coalition had already taken action against the wrong doings of Barney.

JohnRodham seemed to have taken sides with this murderous, gunslinging, savage vigilante.

How could he support a man like this Rev. Al thought to himself, must we take action against JohnRodham as well?

Rev. Al makes a call to the Religious Mobsters Coalition

Report Post Tip

Katniss had not forgotten her promise to deliver goods to the good Reverand and after she had awoke on Sunday morning she quickly popped out of bed and then got ready to leave. She had wondered if she would see him in the more plain clothes that she had bought or if he was still to be extravagant.

Zipping up her jacket she left the warmth of The Hanging Tree and into the bitter cold. Thinking of things to get she slipped into a local market and then picked up a few basic needs of milk, cheese, bread and this time as a slight treat a bag of fresh baked cookies. She paid for the items and then slipped into a nother store to buy him again another "plain" outfit then paid and left.

Seeing him still on the same area she smiled and bounced up to him. "Mr. Reverand_Al_Sharpton. See I didn't forget." She gave him a smile as she started to hand him the items that she bought for her sunday morning tithes. A small tug at her jeans made her look down, and she realized it was the same child from the week before.

"Still out here?" She paused at handing the Reverand the items and stuck her hand in the cookie bag and pulled out one of the cookies. They childs eyes looked delighted and she handed it over to the child.

"Thank you." The child hurriedly engulfed the cookie as if it was the best thing she had ever had. Katniss gave her a smile and then handed the items over finally.

"Here you go. Although I had been hoping that you had been wearing the not so extravagant attire.. but I suppose it is Sunday and you probably will tell me you need to look your best for your people." She gave him a shrug.

"Till next Sunday Reverand." She gave him a nod and then slowly turned to walk away.

Report Post Tip

That's right homie you are the man.The ruthless Kingpin from the God's home.Show 'em your line of work..You have what it takes to become the MR Top P.I.M.P..

Now lets be serious.I didn't enjoy the part with the girl on the street at all.You are playing a very funny character, but there must be some moral limits.You resemble that type of movie character that people want to see dead by the end of the movie..now I see why Barney likes you so much.Since I do not know you I will abstain from further comments..

Report Post Tip

Rev Al gathered things Katniss had brought to the church. Rev swiftly thanked her before calling over his deacon and whispering in his ear

Take these in the church, get the price gun and put some price tags on these items to be sold at the church yard sale.

Rev then looked back at Katniss and said

I want to thank you for your giving heart and helping me revive the streets of this community. People just need someone they can trust, depend on and who will show them the way.

Rev Al then looks over and Wild-Boy and said

Mr. Boy! I do all I can for the community and will until my dying day. That women in the alley needed spiritual healing so I laid hands on her. Do you find a problem with that my brother? Should I not place the body in her mouth and the juices down her throat as the good book tells us too? We call it Holy Communion. If you sit and let me teach you this good book you may learn a few things. Have you paid your Tithes and Offering this week? I think we have greater things to worry about, make sure you're doing your part!

Rev Al motions for a deacon to hand Wild-Boy a tithing envelope

Report Post Tip

Can you explain me what do I have to pay for? 

Report Post Tip

Wild-Boy, to spare the good Reverend from having to waste precious time repeating himself while he is busy bettering the community and donating to the poor with generous gift of coin pilfered my bank account...

Here! In this spot! In this great city of NY! I will build a church. I will serve the people and I will take your money.....and....rebuild the dignity of this neighborhood! Feed the homeless! And also provide shelter for lonely women who stand on corners all day with no place to call home! I'm Reverend_Al_Sharpton, my church is New Mount Olive Church of Deliverance Divine Tabernacle Outreach Baptist Church of Seven Day Evangelist and I come to heal the community.

And while you slander this pious man by referring to him as a "Top Pimp", I am sure he appreciates the fact you have humbly shown him the proper respect by calling him Mister Top Pimp.

Report Post Tip

ahem...coin pilfered from my bank account. sigh

Report Post Tip

"Shit.." Katniss pops up from her desk realizing that not only did she miss giving her weekly tithe to the good Reverand that she had almost forgotten to again. She had found herself extremely busy with work and other odds and ends that it had completely slipped her mind.

She ran to the phone and dialed for someone to go to the store for her and gather up her offerings as she quickly brushed her hair and then looked at a pile of clothes in the corner of her office. She had many in her family dig through their closest for clothes that they weren't in need of anymore or didn't want and she was quite happy with the assortment that she had gotten.

Snatching them up she placed them in a bag and gave a quick toss of her hair. The phone rang and she ran to it as the voice on the other side had explained that her delivery of goods was there for the reverend.

"Thank you." She said kindly into the phone and then quickly ran downstairs with the bag of clothes dragging behind her.

"Sulfur. Grab that other bag please of groceries and come with me." He grumbled some nothingness about the reverend simply giving the stuff to the reclaim stores for more money and the food to the trash but he picked it up none the less and began to trudge behind her.

His voice trailed off as Katniss seemingly bounced down the street to the place where she knew the reverend would be. Finally getting there she looked back as Sulfur simply shook his head.

"Reverend! Look look at all the great things we have." Her face gleemed excitedly as she handed him the heavy bag and then pointed to Sulfurs bag.

She nodded and Sulfur walked up and then heaved the bag of groceries at the reverend.

"Forgive me for missing last week, but I can tell you didn't go without as well no weight seemed to be lost." She looked up at him and shrugged a bit.

"Till next week? I will so try not to miss it as I did last week." She got a slight frown on her face from her actions and then she waved as she walked back off down the street.

Sulfur shook his head at the reverend and then lit a smoke as he stood back and watched to see what exactly he would do with the items as even though Katniss wasn't a god fearing women she still liked to attempt to do good things for people.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Tithes and Offerings
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL