Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:11:56
Page:  1 
Loyalty in The House of Batiatus Started by: Batiatus on Jan 05, '15 04:56

Jupiter's cock! In the days passed, our land has taken in with their eyes a fight for the ages! The fall of olde New York, and by association the remnants of the 303 empire left to ruin. Allegiances shifting during battle, new powers emerging, a Republic to be rebuilt. So many concerns about the future, so many questions that vex sleep, so many issues that weigh heavy on those left to put the pieces back together, but perhaps the most pressing concern on the minds of the masses being the fate of good Batiatus.

After the fall of my own leader, Godfather Gravity (may the Gods welcome this good man to the heavens with open arms), I found myself an unsponsored Consigliere, left exposed to the elements of war. However over the course of my quest for political prominence during my time in Olde City Philadelphia, I had made contacts with men of nobility and high-stature. Those bonds proved to be fruitful, and I was offered shelter by Don Curtis during the war. Godfather Kyubey's creed that those holding rank above Wise Guy were to fall with their leaders was buried with him in the sands where he fell, and I was left with two options... throw blind loyalty behind a regime I did not believe in and fight aside them, or join the aggressors, the fucking REVOLUTION, and take up arms with Don Curtis in new found brotherhood. I chose the latter. Good Batiatus is indeed fated to die an honorable death, but it wasn't to be on that day with the powers that were to be removed.

Some, absent sense, would question the loyalty of a man who would make such a decision. Pluto's asshole to that shit and piss rhetoric I say! There was no betrayal from the House of Batiatus, only a shifting of allegiance to a cause I believed in after my own leader had been slain. It was never about saving my ass, as I would have gladly died fighting alongside the revolution. But I would not have seen my own blood spilled fighting for a power I was just as happy to see go. It was fate that led me here. Perhaps others who fell during the war saw their deaths as honorable. One cannot take that honor from them, if it was indeed an honorable death in their own hearts. That was their fate. But there is no glory in dying voluntarily for a cause you don't believe in, and no blind sense of someone else's perception of loyalty should dictate that to anyone. A dear ancestor of mine once died after wallowing in misery under a Godfather who he didn't believe in, waiting for the sweet release of death to free him from the unfounded sense of "loyalty" he found himself trapped in. There was no honor in that.

Shortly after the war, Don Curtis saw his own status elevated to that of a mighty Godfather. Hail Godfather Curtis! Certainly a man with the wisdom and foresight of Curtis could see the value in having good Batiatus sit at his table. Surely he would chose to have me honor his house with my presence. But no. I was quickly shipped off to the bowels of his Factory Warehouse with the hideous Barry to serve as his right hand, the hand he wipes his ass with. A man with a head so colossal that it is a wonder he wasn't hurled from a fucking cliff upon birth.

Once again, the Gods spread cheeks to ram cock in fucking ass

sigh

Yet here I stand, alongside Barry, pledging loyalty on my own fucking terms. The proud heritage of the House of Batiatus remains intact, unscathed by asinine cries of disloyalty by people of a station far beneath my own. I have joined the Republic of New York with clear conscious. To those who survived the war by means of treachery or betrayal, that is to weigh heavy on your hearts, not mine. To those who fell fighting for what they believed to be right and just, in may the Gods look favorably upon you in the afterlife and may their sons and daughters be blessed with good fortune. To Kelly_Kapowski, I urge you to gaze upon Batiatus and my new-found position of slanted prominence with new eyes absent old prejudices and reconsider your past rejections, rejections most likely that came as a result of mockery and untruths whispered into your ear by the mouth of vile serpent-woman TinyTina. And to the masses, I leave you with these wise words...

"A man must accept his fate, or be destroyed by it."

My cock marches on. Hail Batiatus

Report Post Tip
*My cock rages on

Not marches on I believe....
Report Post Tip
My friend you have risen much quickly than I've expected. Your speech most admirable, spoken like a true dominus. Its nice to see you assume the mantle of right hand, the one Barry wipes his ass with. It makes me happy to see you around elevated company and riches including wine and the pleasurable company of women. May you continue to rise far removed from the station of common men as you're a man who has the right breeding for it!
Report Post Tip

Who is this man speaking

What is his essential essence?

Look at him standing there all fancy

With his rather outstanding presence

Complaining of being a right hand

To a man of considerable status

Don't you think many would kill

For the position that find yourself in, Batiatus?

Well my friend I have this to say

You deserve the accolades and the position

I wish you goodwill and every success

As you carry on with your mission

Not many in this life do I often envy

But when I look at you, I quite often do

Popular in the Streets, you're effective and have power

Far more than I, and for this, I solemnly salute you

HAIL HAIL Batiatus

Kuku does and skip and presents a hat for loose change (the last business venture is still to "take legs")

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Loyalty in The House of Batiatus
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL