Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 06:18:04
Page:  1 
The Big Day Started by: Johnny-Rochy on Jan 05, '15 22:11

Johnny would be sitting in his one bedroom safe house in The Strip, Las Vegas wondering about his next heist."The big one" as many people would refer to it as.Johnny knew the banks in the area kept his money, so hitting those up would just be a pain for himself.The only way to help himself would be to take the ride out of The Strip, gather up some men and hit a bank.

Johnny takes out his phone, calling one of his  friends Kal-El the phone would pickup instantly and a voice familiar to him would say

"Johnny, you ugh need something"

Johnny would reply as nicely and calmly as possible

"Kal, im going to need a few guys and some guns, money is tight and a big bank job wont hurt?"

He, would ponder for a few seconds, thinking about the offer

"The fuck Johnny, using the fucking phone again for this shit, call some people and we will have a meet about it, don't use these fucking phones ok?"

Johnny would hangup the phone, knowing what he should do

Johnny calls Reverandmm80 Planet-G and CrissCross knowing these men would know how to help

Report Post Tip

very true my friend

Report Post Tip

Reverandmm80 gets out of bed, in his brand new room inside CrissCross' HQ. He is thankful for his new boss' gracious hospitality, and the opportunity he has before him. He and his kin haven't been around these shores quite a year yet, but he feels he still has a lot to offer. He only wants to make his Father and CrissCross proud. As he is drinking his coffee, his phone goes off:

Its Johnny-Roche and he has something big planned, Reverandmm80 likes Johnny a lot and he cant wait to help his new friend.

Brother IM IN!!

Report Post Tip

Gideon was in Las Vegas and heard a rumor Johnny-Rochy was planning a big heist and Gideon knew his father and johnnys father got along well so he thought why the Fuck not try and get some cash in a big job after all he had just got a good amount of guns and ammo and had yet to get to use them so Gideon got on his phone and called Johnny-Rochy " Hey man I got a rumor your setting up a big job and I know our father's knew each other well and we'll I was hoping I could be of an assistance to you in this job bro"

Report Post Tip

Johnny rings the line of Reverandmm80 first noticing it ring a few times and he anwser it

After Johnnys question he is almost certain Reverand will want in, in which he does

"Rev, do you think you can try to find a spot we can hit up? I aint know too many joint"

He then gets a call from an unfamiliar voice and he says he was a friend of Johnnys Father

"Any friend of my fathers is a friend of mine sir, what is your name? And yes we are going to have to see how much guns and ammo we are going to need this could be a big job"

Johnny then hangs up the phone and waits outside smoking a cigar 

Report Post Tip

Gideon pickes up his phone "  okay Iim Gideon man and yea your and my father were good friends so your looking up what we should hit man I got lots of guns for this I might have a strong ally in helping us and I think we should hit the jewlery store downtown the have millions down there"

Report Post Tip

Topcat rolls out of bed. Couple of days out of the joint and he needed some money. He thought about calling Michael_Viglione he said If Topcat ever needed work he should call him.

Topcat went over to the phone and dialed his number. Michael picked up and Topcat tried to be friendly.

"Hey Michael It's me. How ya doin?"

"Pretty fine myself why the hell are you calling?"

Michael sounded pretty pissed off

"You said If I ever needed some work I should call you and you could throw something my way."

"Well there's this guy Johnny-Rochy I hear he's planning something big. What ever it is it's a good way for you to make some money and build your rep around here. He usually hangs out at that strip club Happy endings."

"Thanks Michael."

Topcat hangs up and gets dressed. Then he opened the door and headed for Happy endings

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Big Day
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL