Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 10:55:43
Page:  1 
Justice For Deacon Bartholomew, Protest Barney_Ross Started by: Reverend_Al_Sharpton on Jan 08, '15 01:02

It was a cold day in Chicago, it seemed peaceful, but their was a strange feeling in the air. A feeling of redemption , a feeling of revenge, a feeling of righteousness.

While Barney_Ross sat in his office at his newly built bar that was connected to his gun shop, Rev. Al, Reverend Jackson and a host of other religious leaders and followers formed a circle around his business, blocking the entrance and the front drive. All with signs in hand and chanting loudly through thru the streets of Chicago

"CLOSE BARNEY'S BUSINESS....WHO KILLED THE DEACON?.....BARNEY DID IT"

Rev. Al hopped on the loud speaker, chanting with the crowd, sign in hand and a look of disguised on his face saying

People of this thing of ours! We will not sit and watch while the unjust torment, ridicule and murder innocent men in cold blood on our city street. The law enforcement has forgotten about us, played us, pushed us to the side like green beans on a child's plate. A man of God, a man of dignity, a leader in my church died a tragic death at the hands of Barney_Ross. I plead and beg you all to protest his business in the Chicago area. Me and the Reverend Jackson have already set up protestors in front of his stores and now we call on the rest of the community to stand arm in arm against Barney_Ross and everything he represents! We must not let cold blooded murders of innocent people take place in this thing of our . Gangster die everyday because they chose that lifestyle, Deacon Bartholomew did not choose that lifestyle. He was a great man and died while serving God with a Tithes and Offering Envelope clinched tightly in his palms. Barney_Ross showed no remorse and law enforcement showed no action!! Today we take a stand! Today we make our voices heard!!

Each protestor pulled out a Tithes and Offerings Envelope and raised them to the air and continued chanting

"CLOSE BARNEY'S BUSINESS....WHO KILLED THE DEACON?....BARNEY DID IT"

Rev. Al set up deacons on each street corner to pass out Offering Envelopes to the passing crowd, telling them to "Join Us"

Stand with us and raise your Offering Envelopes and when done make sure to use them fill them out and contribute to the new church fund named

JUSTICE FOR DEACON BARTHOLOMEW FUND

Report Post Tip
Man im sorry for a death but guns shops ain't shutting down my ninja
Report Post Tip

Rev. Al watches as a man going by the name Gideon walked by, seemingly talking to himself about ninjas. Rev thought, "Was this a Asian Mobster?"

Rev. Al then walked over to him and said

My Asian brother...Do you feel a innocent man being gunned down, in the streets, in cold blood, while reaching to give a man a Offering Envelope is justifiable? Will you too stand with us and protest every business or organizations Barney_Ross lays claim to? I ask you my Asian brother, stand with us and let your voice be heard!

Report Post Tip
Satanic was still looking for leads about what happened on the street a few days ago, which brought him to a new bar owned by a man named Barney. Once again he saw the crazy guy that wore all those flashy items shouting something about closing the bar. He thought to himself what a foolish man. He pushes through the crowd and continues to the front of the bar. He turns around picking up a rock, then threw it into the crowd before screaming "Shut the fuck up! All of you, out here chanting like a bunch of god damn feminists!"
He then turns back around and walks into the bar.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Justice For Deacon Bartholomew, Protest Barney_Ross
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL