Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 19:34:44
Page:  1 
First time in NY after long time Started by: SheldonS on Jan 08, '15 21:30

It was very cold day,little snowy when SheldonS decide to visit NY for the first time after his father

died in war,he landed about 10.00 pm at Brooklyn and start waching all the big shops and buildings

it was awesome how Broklyn change in that low time...

SheldonS sit in smaill caffe and order coffee and pack of cigartes

when waitress arrived SheldonS ask few questions about Queens

Waitress start with strange looks on him,"Sir do you know that Queens doesnt exist anymore"

SheldonS looked at her like he just got bullet between his eyes"What?"

"Sir affter some time when war was over Queens was closed"

SheldonS just thanked for infos and give a waiteress a tip...

Sheldon was devasted

"My God,my fathers favourite place doesnt exist anymore"it was something new,something

that SheldonS didnt expect to see,but times are changing,citys are changing

maybe one day SheldonS will drink coffee at Queens just like his father before him...

Report Post Tip

Vagoong doing errands at the district of brooklyn then he saw SheldonS drinking coffee at the cafe. 

" Hey SheldonS wazzup, why are you doing here? do you have business here? "

Vagoong whistle and sit. " waiter can i have a coffee mocha pls. thanks."

SheldonS and Vagoong talk to each other.

" i see you missed queens " Vagoong said.

it's sad mate, our father died here in New york  and i missed my father too, but we have to move on now. 

we have new home, we have a new place to stay. all we can do now is to pray.

hey mate do you have time? lets go to the church.

Report Post Tip

Ganesh's father was apart of the New York faction, Tetraphobia. He was gunned down after not being able to hold his protection any longer from those guys with the bigger guns in Philly and Chicago, which at that time he had come to terms with his life ending. He took Ganesh aside and broke the news to him about his near demise and that he wanted Ganesh to hold the family morals and traditions. Ganesh agreed and finally said his last goodbye.

Ganesh returned to the streets where his father called home before being gunned down. The streets were still stained with red tint, but there was a new family in New York. Things had to move on, people had to move on, so Ganesh did the same.

"These streets will always be in my heart. My father fought valiantly for this city only to come short. Well, Chicago is technically my home now, New York will always be apart of me and my families legacy."

Report Post Tip

Vagoong my mate,our fathers knew each others and now two of us are in same family,in our new home

as Ganesh say we have new home now,NY is our legacy...

Vagoong yes I have time for visit church,Ganesh are you comming with us,later we could drink few burbons

in some pub here,are you in?

Report Post Tip

Naraku had some business with some shady drug dealers in NY and saw two people reminiscing over the same district that his father belonged to. 

"evening Gents, My father also was in Brooklyn, seems we all missed the fun. My father was in and out of the hospital with a chemically induced coma and someone finally waltzed into the hospital and finished the job, while he was asleep."

Naraku ordered himself a coffee and then proceeded....

"I think our fathers would want us to press on and make a name for ourselves. we cant do anything about the past but we can sure as fuck shape our futures. Lets make our fathers proud."

Report Post Tip

When SheldonS heard the Narakus story he invited him to join them at table

and start talking

"I m sure that my father was friend with yours,and that is inaff that two of us became a friends"

Naraku told SheldonS that they need to build they own names in this big world

and SheldonS agree about that

"you have right man,we need to build our own names and make our fathers proud of us"

SheldonS order drink for his friends at table,pay a bill and dissapires down the alley

Report Post Tip

Achilles enters a bar and overhears people talking about how their fathers had served under the new york leaders. Apparently this was an emotional get together.

Achilles signals for the waiter to come over to him and orders a round of tissues for the group shedding tears in the main area. Achilles observes as the waiter carries his order to the table, words are exchanged and confused looks are given. The waiter raises an arm and points in the direction of Achilles. Achilles raises his glass with a smile as the group look over to a smug looking Achilles in the VIP area.

Achilles was enjoying the semi retired life. He could come home whenever he wanted and nobody would miss him, except maybe Barry when he wanted someone to laugh at his shit jokes. Achilles laughed to himself a little and continued to drink himself into a stupor.

Report Post Tip

SheldonS was very pissed off when he saw that waitre is putting tissues on his table

"wtf is that?"he asked

waitres was very nervous and just point finger in the guy that was sit in dark corner

SheldonS saw well known face,it was Achilles guy that even survived 200 mill $ price for his head

SheldonS knew from the storys that Achilles is guy that love to laught at others and that he love jokes

so SheldonS called waitres and order a cake and coffee for Achillies,with note

"you havent change your way of life,you are still funny,nothing changed only you are few years older.Cheears"

Report Post Tip

Tade had been busy of late but he made a promise, and a promise is his word, he does not break them. Sheldon had mentioned that they would be heading over to New York at some point to remember what had occurred no more than two weeks ago. Upon entering the cafe where he said he would be, later than expected, there were a few others there too who's bloodlines had all crossed at some point, but it appeared that they were leaving to pursue other interests.

Not even bothering to remove his coat, hat or even order a coffee with a nice lunch, he instead nods to those whom he knows. Ganesh, Sheldon and Vagoong.

"Leaving so soon? Any chance of a coffee before you chase other interests?"

Report Post Tip

Sheldon just asked a waitres for a bil and Vagoong and Ganesh took their coats,they where prepare to leave 

caffee and go to airport...

But Sheldon heard well known voice behind him asking him and his friend to drink coffee

It was Tade,well known guy,son of one of the,my father would say most respected gansters ever

"hey Tade yes we have time,but not for coffee"

Sheldon called waitres

"give us 4 burbons"

"Tade I m glad that you came tell me whats new in CH?"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: First time in NY after long time
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL