Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 18 - 22:36:06
Page:  1 
The Final Countdown Started by: Captious on Jan 09, '15 13:29

Captious woke up early and rolled out of bed excitedly. She practically skipped across the room, grabbing a marker from the desk on her way, and stopping in front of her calendar. Uncapping the marker she X'd out another day, thrilled by the proximity of the square she was in to the square with all the circles around it. SO SOON. People needed to know about this shit.

She went outside to gather some daffodils for her daily ritual of surrounding Roberto_Carlos's head with the best flower while he slept so that he'd wake up happy. She was anxious to leave, but couldn't skip that task. Once Roberto_Carlos was outlined in daffodils she hurried outside and headed off toward town.

Arriving in the town square she ran up to the community bulletin board and moved some announcements off to the sides so that her poster would have the most prominent center spot.

PREPARE YOUSELVES FOR THE DAY IS NIGH.

https://countingdownto.com/countdown/shuki-countdown-clock

DON'T MISS THIS MOMENTOUS OCCASION.

JUSTDED HAS FOUND A WAY TO GET -EVEN OLDER.-

We clearly need to celebrate, etc.

Pleased with herself she pinned some daffodils around the corners of the poster for emphasis and then headed off to get coffee. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $1,000,000 Tip

May I put in a request for party food that is all soft and easy to chew with false teeth?

Report Post Tip

*starts to get dressed...after all it will take him 2 days to get his Tux on...

Report Post Tip
I am looking forward for this joyous occasion.
Report Post Tip

My father once spoke of a legendary street party.

Will this be a similarly entertaining event?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: The Final Countdown
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL