Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 11:20:13
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Cirque du Suburbs Started by: KarmenKayne on Jan 10, '15 05:13

Paul had got word of the gathering KarmenKayne had organised, and immediately rearranged his diary around it. The meetings he had planned could wait; there was no way he wasn't going to be there. He got on the phone to his driver immediately, and arranged his pick-up. In the meantime, he got ready to go; Dexter had already gone ahead with Godmother Maria because of her flat tyre problems, so he decided to make his way over on his own. He picked up a bottle of his favourite whiskey and got into the car. Eventually the driver arrived, and they set off to the party.

The car pulled up outside the venue. Paul got out, walked up the steps and opened the door. Fashionably late, it looked like the party was already in full swing, in true Suburbs style. Thinking back to the party he had organised just a few weeks previously for The Wolf Pack, it looked just as good. Immediately he saw Karmen, and he walked over to say hello.

"Karmen! Good to see you. You've done a great job with the place, I have to say. Great turnout, too!"

In the corner he clocked Godmother Maria, bottle of tequila in hand, engrossed in conversation with Dexter. He walked over to her, and hugged her.

"Maria! You should've waited for me before you got on the tequila! Never mind, I'm here now. Fancy a few more of those?"

Report Post Tip

Alynne started to answer Karmen's question about the Circus show when Sweezy walked up to them and said, "I apologize for interrupting, Ladies, but I must commend you, Karmen, on the choice of band - very easy listening!" he compliments. "Oh, heh, and while I'm at it - sorry that I came empty handed too! I recently 'did over' the underground distillery and don't think showing my face around there would be the greatest idea."

He winked at Alynne, and she noticed her blush a little. Karmen laughed at the obvious advance towards Alynne by Sweezy, and then Alynne quietly asked, "Who is this?"

"That, my friend, would be Sweezy," Karmen whispered to Alynne. "He's an Associate of Godmother Maria's family, but I'm sure he will be getting his button soon!" Jokingly, she continued by saying, "then it will be a little more socially accepted for you two to go on a date!"

Karmen laughed a little, but saw Alynne's considering face, then thought maybe she could play matchmaker or something. But that would have to wait, at least until after the party!

When she looked up from her conversation, Karmen noticed Nighthawk entering into the party, so she went up to him and shook his hand quickly as he said, "Hi Karmen, it's a pleasure to be invited to this gathering this afternoon. After a turbulent week and a lot of new members gracing us with their presence, what better way to get to know everyone better than to get us all together and throw a party!" He proceeded to hand her a bottle of Vodka and said, "Please take this bottle of Vodka. I have scoured long and far for this and I'm sure Godmother Maria will definitely have her eyes lit up when she sees this!"

Karmen laughed at the thought, imagining Maria's eyes light up when she sees the alcohol, then figured it may actually happen. Maria did like her Vodka, but not to the point where she spent every waking hour drinking..

At least I don't think Maria is an alcoholic.. She thought to herself. If she is, she hides it very well!

"Thank you very much for coming to the party, Nighthawk! And thank you for the compliment about the band! They were actually suggested to me by my trusted bodyguard Richie!" She said to him excitedly. "And thank you also for the bottle of alcohol. I'm sure it will be consumed by SOMEONE throughout the night! Maria might take dibs on it! I can just take it over to the bartender! Please, enjoy your time here, Nighthawk!"

After telling Nighthawk to enjoy the party, she saw his trusty, rather shy-looking Right Hand Man Palladino walking behind him, so she walked up to him and shook his hand and said, "Palladino, welcome to the party. I'm glad you as well could make it! Please enjoy the food and refreshments, and the music! The ferris wheel rides have started now as well if you would like to get on there!"

When she was waving goodbye to them, she then saw PaulHeyman making his way towards her, looking rather handsome in his suit, and of course, fashionably late.

Which is okay.. She thought to herself. Better late than not here at all!

She smiled towards him as he walked up and said, "Karmen! Good to see you. You've done a great job with the place, I have to say. Great turnout, too!"

Oddly enough, Karmen had been a little worried about what Paul would think about the party, because she had heard about one that Paul had thrown previously, and she was worried that her party wouldn't even come close to being as good as his was.

"Thank you so much, Paul! It was some hard work but it came together well in the end!" She said to him graciously. "I'm very surprised at how many actually attended! But then again, the party of course has ties to Maria, and everyone loves Maria, so actually I'm not that surprised after all! I hope you enjoy your time here, Paul. Maria is over there talking to Dexter," she said to him, then pointed him in her direction.

Report Post Tip

As buddha heard the news in our district. He run to there nearest department store to buy a coat and tie in the party. As buddha buy this dress in the party he is very very excited to see all the tribes that will come and celebrate with us :D 

Times comes, As buddha enter the party he saw his best bud Hawk, Maria and Paul, greeting them a big congratulation, Buddha give them a big bounce, Especially to the newest Godmother Maria! *Respect* 

As minute gone by he saw Karmen walking and greeting all the tribes. As karmen walk near to buddha, Buddha give him a big hug and tell him " Karmen you've done a great job organizing the event! Its my honor to talk with you darling" *Buddha kisses the hand of Karmen* As a sign of respect :D 

As time flew, I heard my name to stand over the stage and Have a little message for the district. " Greeting Tribes! Our district came along with a big challenges but we stand for the better, And im very very proud of you buddies! As shaggs is gone we will make sure that this time will be building a great walls together. Ayt?! Once again buddies! Congrats to all the achievers in our district" We love you SHAGGS! You will be miss!" 

Report Post Tip

As buddha heard the news in our district. He run to there nearest department store to buy a coat and tie in the party. As buddha buy this dress in the party he is very very excited to see all the tribes that will come and celebrate with us :D 

Times comes, As buddha enter the party he saw his best bud Hawk, Maria and Paul, greeting them a big congratulation, Buddha give them a big bounce, Especially to the newest Godmother Maria! *Respect* 

As minute gone by he saw Karmen walking and greeting all the tribes. As karmen walk near to buddha, Buddha give him a big hug and tell him " Karmen you've done a great job organizing the event! Its my honor to talk with you darling" *Buddha kisses the hand of Karmen* As a sign of respect :D 

As time flew, I heard my name to stand over the stage and Have a little message for the district. " Greeting Tribes! Our district came along with a big challenges but we stand for the better, And im very very proud of you buddies! As shaggs is gone we will make sure that this time will be building a great walls together. Ayt?! Once again buddies! Congrats to all the achievers in our district" We love you SHAGGS! You will be miss!" 

Report Post Tip

"Thank you so much for coming to the party, Buddha-!" She said excitedly, as Buddha- kissed her on the hand. "You've come towards the end but you have made a great impact with your speech, and I thank you for that as well!!"

She gave Buddha- a quick handshake, and thanked him again for coming, before she waved goodbye to him to let him mingle with everyone, and went back to her drink that she was nursing while talking to Maria and PaulHeyman.

Report Post Tip

Sorry for the Double send buddies, Internet Problem LOL!

As KarmenKayne shake my hand. " Darling its my pleasure to be in front of you "

As buddha go to his table with Nighthawk, Before sitting down he raised his bottle of beer and shouted " Cheers to all SUBURBS!" Cheers! 

Report Post Tip

After congratulating KarmenKayne on such a well prepared event, Nighthawk headed across to Maria who was chatting to PaulHeyman and Dexter, who had already sunk a few shots of tequila.

Nighthawk thought to himself, a few more can't hurt surely? He poured four more shots of tequila for each one of us and toasted....'To the future, let's make the Suburbs something special where everyone long to be here'. 

After sinking his shot tequila, Nighthawk sat down at the nearest table and caught Buddha- walking in and embracing Karmen. Another Triber had turned up and we had a great presence within Cirque du Suburbs. Joy filled Nighthawk as he wanted to make an impression to his Godmother and to allow his members to mingle with the rest of the district. He had already noticed Barney_Ross and KarmenKayne had already hit it off and were getting on incredibly well. 

As Nighthawk turned his head and Buddha- had made his way across from the entrance and sat down next to him and had bellowed a great toast across the fine room we were sat in at The Wolf Pack's HQ. He looked at Buddha- and said to his old friend:

'Let's make this a night to remember!'

Nighthawk then poured  a shot of tequila for himself and @Budhha-. 

Report Post Tip

Choctaw was told by KarmenKayne to leave the Champagne at the bar, so the bartender could use it throughout the night. He proceeded over to the bar counter, which was extremely clean. Choctaw knew KarmenKayne would only hire the best cleaners and bartenders for this party. Choctaw placed the Champagne in the hands of the bartender and the bartender put it on top of the oak colored shelf behind him. "Thank you Sir! Such a fine bottle for a great party" The bartender said with a smile on his face. Choctaw nodded in appreciation and grabbed a empty glass that was sitting upon the counter and walked over to Nighthawk and Buddha who were drinking shots of tequila, Choctaw was very happy as the party that KarmenKayne had organised had been a great success. It brought everyone from the Suburbs together. The party symbolized everything the Suburbs was about unity, professionalism and a bit of fun. Choctaw looked around, briefly analysing the room before placing the empty glass on the table and pouring himself a glass of tequila and refilling Nighthawk's and Buddha's glasses. He then began to speak to them.

"Hey Buddha and Nighthawk, I hope you both aren't to drunk as I'm only getting started." Choctaw paused and sunk his tequila before pouring another glass for himself. "Is it just me or are these glasses getting smaller? Excellent toast Buddha, you're really showing what the Suburbs is all about! How are you all doing?" 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Cirque du Suburbs
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL