Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 23:51:02
Page:  1 
Space-to-the-pole Started by: bobsaggot on Jan 11, '15 05:07

It was the most beautiful thing he has ever seen. Space has finally seen space. The stars were of utmost beauty, the planets were drop-dead gorgeous and he was with his friends and his pet. The first animal to ever travel space was by his side every minute of every day. He looked down next to him expecting Laika, but she was no where to be found. Crap! If he lost Laika, Katniss would be furious. He would be hung from the hanging tree once he was back on Earth. He looked left, then right, but she still wasn't there.

-Have you tried looking behind you?

-Damn it Bob! I was worried sick and would you stop feeding her! She's more stuffed than a Thanksgiving turkey!

-Look on the bright side; at least you didn't lose her. You need to stop worrying and by the way, if I was stuffing her like a turkey, the food would not be going through her mouth.

"What a doof" Space thought. 

-Did you name yourself Space, go to university, study like a madman, to finally have a chance to go to space, just for the sake of a pun?

-Yes.

-Props.

A doof, but he makes it less boring I guess. I need to go find Akama to see if he hasn't eaten all the food yet. What a fatso. Who ever thought of a fat astronaut. Seriously, he must be 300 pounds minimum. 

-Akama? 

-Yesh?

-GET THE HELL AWAY FROM THE FOOD. 

-What food?

-Did you just eat it? 

-Not all of the food.

-What did you eat?

-A milky way I found. 

-That was my milky way! 

-Finders, keepers. 

-What the hell! It was in my bag.

-I'm too drunk to read. 

-What did you drink? 

-Your scotch. 

Space had enough of this. He stormed out of the room and called home base.

-Katniss, why am I stuck with these 4 idiots?

-I didn't understand

-For the love of- Katniss, why am I stuck with these 3 idiots? Over.

-They are not all that bad. Over

-He ate my milky way. Over 

- Never mind my last statement. Over

-Can I go back to the Hanging Tree? Over.

-We discussed about this already. Unless Sulfur catches on fire, or the satellite is fixed, you stay up there. And momma needs her satellite.

Idiots everywhere. 10 years of this crap and Katniss still doesn't understand that the satellite is on the roof of her home. Well, even though he gazes at the scenery everyday, he can't help but feel one thing missing. 

-Bob! I want Laika back!!!!

That's it! I am making it my mission to fly back to the Hanging Tree. 

Bob, the comical one, Akama, the fat one, Sulfur, the smart ass, and Laika, the furball. Out of the four companions, Sulfur was the most interesting. 

Maybe I can have an intelligent conversation with him to get my mind off of things.

Report Post Tip

Akama sat all alone in a corner and thought to himself;

Oh lord that milky way was a small delight for my gastrointestinal tract, I wish I had another one. Space was too excessive on the matter, so typical of him. Besides, the way he said it makes him a racist because he thinks overweight people don't have the right to travel in space. He's thoroughly wrong and I should teach him a lesson. What a scumbag, I shall pick my team more carefully next time...

all that thought and frustration gave him the munchies and he started feeling butterflies tickling his stomach.

Hmm I know what I'm gonna do. And someone's gonna pay for his harsh words.

he then sneaked into the spaceship's food storage and popped up a giant doritos bag that was the crew's last available source of carbos.

I regret nothing! Akama said to himself while licking his chubby fingers.

Report Post Tip

Space fell out of his local watering hole, could see a small corner of the street, it was dimly lit by one sole, low-hanging light, it swayed slowly in the low cross breeze that often plagued the streets. It was cold time of the year, winter was harsh but the beer flowed well.

He could hear a ruckus over in that corner and slowly staggered his way over, unsure of foot from the constant drinking that very day. As he approached he heard his name, was it being taken in vein, who was this joker. He slowly reached down to his gun, he could feel the cold of the metal handle, it bit his fingers like a frosty bite. He was ready take revenge, no-one takes his name in vein, he worked hard to achieve it.

As he crept ever closer, he could see this short, funny looking fellow, a familiar face. He loosened his grip on his weapon and pushed through the crowd, it was his old pal, Bob. Bod always did love a good audience, space walks up to him and sits down beside him.

“Bob me ‘ald mate”

Space threw his long, levered arms around the small podgy man.

"Let me tell you something, let me explain me, my name and its origins. While it has been, over the years, subject to many a story of how my forefathers came to name me, going to space is something I’ve not done. I truth be told; I am fake, I’m no astronaut, jesus man, I can barley walk on the cobbled sidewalk, never mind try to float like a majestic Giselle. It would be more like, bobbing pile of wank, on a starry back drop"

"You heard it first, ima’ fake, I’ve never been to space, or university for that fact."

Space puts his small girl hands on his head, arches to stretch his back and stands up on his weary, drunken legs.

"Bob, the funny one, my name sake is a lot less glamorous than one could imagine, some in the past have even shown a sheer disappointment for how I came to be. There was once an old fable about my namesake, a fable that id be more than happy to rouge you into thinking."

"Without going into great detail, it went something like this…..  The size of a specific part of the male anatomy and how big it is, that it reaches space, yes ladies, just yes ladies."

With that, space pulls up his pants, they had started to loose grip of his ass and take a run down his legs. He zig zagged across the road and back into the pub. Before he swung the door open, he looked back and said….

"Akama; the fat one, my dear boy; there is nothing wrong with a bit of plump around the mid section, some women love to chubby chase, keep up the excellent work. But for a more practical reason, tonight when I get back to the HQ, we can share body heat, I promise I wont piss myself in my drunken slumber, like last time."

With smirk on his face and wobble on his walk, space went back into the bar.

Report Post Tip

Katniss had gotten a call about supposedly one of her guys causing a scene infront of a pub and then inside it and threw her coat on. She had looked for Space-to-the-pole so that he could go but he was no where to be found. She figured that he had over slept that morning. She had snatched up Sulfur on the way out incase she needed help and the two found their way to the car.

"Fuck it's so cold, and having to get out and take care of this.. ugggg" Katniss started up the car and drove down the street. Even the heater gave her no comfort from the warmth and she looked over at Sulfur who was striking up a match to light a cig. AS soon as he got it lit she snatched it from his hand and then took a drag.

"Could have just asked you know?" Sulfur again lit another smoke just about the time they pulled up to the pub where they supposed incident was occurig.

Stepping out Katniss heard the crunch of snow on the ground and then walked in almost throwing open the door. Before anyone could even say anything a few fingers pointed over to a body on the floor, and Katniss raised an eyebrow.  She walked past the few and a quiet had grown over most the pub as she got closer to the body. Finally reaching it she drew in a deep breath and her faced stiffened with dissapointment.

"Space-to-the-pole,.,, you ugg." She gave him a swift kick to the side as he began to grumble and piss himself. "Seriously.." She looked over at Akama who was shrugging and babbling about not wanting him in her bed this drunk and she looked back at Sulfur.

"Pick him up and put him in the car.. Ditch the piss filled pants though. I'd never be able to get that smell out." She flicked her smoke out in an ashtray and then looked over at bobsaggot. "Whatever got into him? Did you start him on his name again. Damn every time you mention his name this happens. What does this man have witg his name?"

Katniss watched as Sulfur grabbed one of space-to-the-pole's legs and began to drag him along the floor. "Sulfur.. You'll get piss everywhere! Pick him up.."

"But. Katniss.. Really I mean seriously.. The man left this am with out any underware on. That's no.." Katniss interrupeted him and then threw them him her coat.

"Wrap him in that and pick him up!" She stormed out the door as she heard laughter erupt from behind her and she simply shook her head as she got back in the car and secretly shook her head and laughed too only till she saw the pub door open and the two men come from it.

Report Post Tip

-They wrapped him in a blanket! He looks like a freaking burrito!

Bob was trying to get a hold of his breath as he was wheezing with laughter.

- He'll never hear the last of it! 

Akama, eating the free peanuts that the bartender had left on the counter, was staring intensively at two random individuals. Rather suspicious as they were new to this pub and Akama knew everyone in the pub because there was free food there and every day he would roll over to the pub.

-What are you two doing?

The two men, ignoring the fatty, stepped outside and reached into their pockets. Pulling out two revolvers, they pointed their guns towards the drunkard that was being lifted to the parked car by a woman and another man. The bartender dashed outside to try and save the day, but to no avail. He grabbed one of the man's arms and the other man to his left pointed his gun at the brave but foolish man. 

BANG!

The sound echoed through out the broken city and brain splattered all over the front door and the two men. As soon as they turned around the car spun off a cloud of dust, blinding the men from shooting at the car's tires.

<font color="rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)">Meanwhile, having forgotten their guns at headquarters, Bob and Akama rushed through the back door. </font>Unfortunately, Akama was too big and he couldn't sprint as fast as the stealthy Bob. Before he knew it, he was grabbed by the two men from behind

<font color="rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)">-I'll go get the other.</font>

<font color="rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)">-No, leave him be, we've one hostage. It's enough.</font>

<font color="rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)">Bob, having sprinted out of the bar,</font> was now lurking quietly in shadows yet with a fast pace. He was known for his stealthiness, but for now he had to meet up with the crew leader to ensure her of her safety. How did two people dare to go against someone with such high status?

He had to figure it out. But, Akama....

Report Post Tip

"Hey you, give me back those chocolate chip cookies, they're mine! That kid had made the biggest mistake of his life, no one, I repeat, NO ONE steals food from me!"

Akama was after the young thief but as he was struggling to catch him he slipped over something nasty and fell face down on the sidewalk. Some pedestrians that were passing by started laughing at the poor man..

Screeeech! A loud piercing sound woke him up. A metallic sound one could say like a knife being stabbed on a hard surface. 

"I must have been asleep all that time. But where am I, perhaps I'm still dreaming? I...where are my damn cookies?? "

Akama tried to open his eyes but that felt impossible for a moment. He was bleeding. He felt the blood running down his throat filling his lungs making him unable to breath. He coughed a couple times and that made him feel a lot better. With only his left eye open he could barely see what was going on. It was a dark room filled with smoke with only a gloomy light bulb hanging above him. On the other side of the room there was a dark figure dressed in a black trenchcoat sitting on a small table. He was counting a pack of cash. Akama noticed there was also a bag filled with white powder and 2 revolvers on that table. He felt threatened for a moment.

"But where is Space, where is everyone?" he mumbled. He then looked at his legs. They were tied with a thick rope and the floor beneath him was covered in blood. He had a flashback; he rememberred everything that happened in the pub that night. That chicken bob ran for his life and left in time. He didn't give a damn about his friend. "I'm going to kick his puny ass once I find a way to leave this awful place.."

He heard someone approaching him from behind and felt a piece of cold steel touching his neck. Akama tried to move but he couldn't, he was stuck on that chair.

"What do you think you're doing?" said the voice behind him. "And could you please lose some weight, you can't imagine how hard it was for us to carry you around. And consider that we're pretty fit. I don't want to imagine the amount of food you consume in order to maintain that huge mass of yours."

"Who the fuck are you? What do you want from me?" Akama yelled in a desperate manner.

"Relax fatty, said the other man sitting on the table. We only want you to cooperate and eveything shall be fine. We know who you are working for and we need your help to pull that snake out of his hole. That bastard Space screwed up with us and now it's time for him to pay. Just tell us where we can find him and we will all return to our homes safe and intact"

"Intact? You kidding me? Gentlemen, how about you go fuck yourselves?"

Akama was tired of that bullshit and he was already starving, it was time for him to do something. With the force of a thousand suns he spinned 180 degrees on his chair and with a headbutt straight to the man's ribs he knocked him out. "What a clown" he thought to himself "acting all tough and shit on me."

He grabbed the knife with his teeth and cut off the tight ropes that were keeping him immobile all that time. He then lifted the unconscious man and dragged him over to the room's door keeping him in front of him. The other man was holding his gun against Akama but couldn't shoot because of his friend being used as a human shield.

"You made a mistake folks, I'm not the right person to fuck with. Now, I want you to disappear from this place and leave my boss alone, trust me if he was here your balls would be hanging from the wall instead of that shitty lamp."

With these words, Akama left the old building and looked for a taxi..he had to get back to the HQ immediately and bring the not-so-good news to his boss...

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Katniss had retired to bed early and was still shaking her head at everything that had happened. She had had Space placed in the livingroom on the floor. She figured he could awake there and hopefully learn a lesson as some of the people i'm sure would have had a bit of fun laughing at him.

She looked at her coat that hung over the dresser. "That must go to the washer." Suddenly there was a loud knock at her door and she quickly went to open it. Seeing Sulfrur standing there she opened the door wider.

"What?" She looked at him as he just stood there. "Sulfur.."

He frowned a bit before finally opening his mouth. "Bob said Akama hadn't made it back yet.."

Katniss looked at him and then down at the floor then back up at him. "Where is Bob?" Bob had appeared just then in the doorway and was shrugging a bit as he startled to mumble about Akama missing. "You know how pissed off Akama will be Bob if something has happened.. and how long has it been since he last ate?"

She knew Akama would come barging in the HQ before long roaring about being hungry if Bob had just left him there. Katniss walked towards the men and then sighing as she looked at the coat she picked it up. "I swear Space owes me for this." She slipped the jacket on and wrenched a bit thinking where it had been not that long ago. She alked past the two men and down the hallway to try to sort a few to help her look for Akama.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Space-to-the-pole
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL