Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 21:05:10
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
The Truth: Issue 1: Interview with Benny's Bloodline Started by: The_Truth_Kuklinski on Jan 12, '15 23:39

The Benny bloodline, currently represented at Hand level in a major city, has been a mainstay in this thing of ours for quite some time.  Renowned for humour, daring and cheese, this handsome devil has been a force to be reckoned with.

Here, for the first time, and the first time of a two part interview, a representative of the Benny bloodline ("Benny") talks to The Truth.

22:25

<Kuku> OK, the Benny bloodline. Where did it all begin?

22:26

<Kuku> and when

22:27

<Mr_Benny> Back in 2009 with KingBenny. He got auth straight off the boat, which was pretty much a comedy of errors.

22:27

<Mr_Benny> He was pretty clueless

22:28

<Kuku> I think I remember KingBenny. Who auth'd you? And how did the first auth go?

22:29

<Mr_Benny> He was authed by Godfather Sidious. It was fun,and He was learning this thing as He went along. He had kong with him as RHM, a guy He barely knew, but we got along great and built a nice little crew.

22:29

<Mr_Benny> Then over time, He had a run-in with Premier, who was Godfather of LA at the time

22:30

<Kuku> What happened with Prem? Full details of that please

<Mr_Benny> If I remember correctly, I think it was over a pickpocket dispute.

<Kuku> I can't imagine him getting too excited about that. The late Prem... Well, I can imagine that he did

<Kuku> What happened?

22:31

<Mr_Benny> Well, once He got on his radar, He saw the writing on the wall and knew old KingBenny wasn't long for the world after that.

22:31

<Mr_Benny> A ban was put in place and my crew wasnt permitted in his city

22:32

<Kuku> Were powerful people protecting KingBenny? I'm surprised that he didn't attack straight away

22:34

<Mr_Benny> No, we weren't much of a powerhouse. His gun was shit. But bodies from his crew were stacking up, and He was getting pressure from my own Godfather too, so He was in a pretty rough spot. It was around then that kong and him discussed attacking his city, which we knew would be a suicide mission, but they figured they might as well hit them first and go down shooting

22:35

<Mr_Benny> rather than waiting for the inevitable bullet

<Mr_Benny> So they gathered the crew together

<Mr_Benny> and like a total noob, He took my pro-shot before He flew into LA to start shooting Premier's people

22:36

<Kuku> Did he manage  to get any of his?

22:36

<Mr_Benny> So, they fly to LA with a handful of guys and He took a shot at the guy Prem had in the bay to set up. He missed, then he missed on me, and then we pretty much got squashed

22:37

<Kuku> At least he went down fighting. What happened in the aftermath?

22:38

<Mr_Benny> During the melee, an announcement went up by my Godfather's RHM banning him from my own city and denouncing me. KingBenny died shortly after, but there was an interesting discussion about what He did. "KingBenny - Not Even Welcome at Home" I believe it was called

22:38

<Kuku> (off to have a look) I can confirm that this is definitely worth looking up on the Street archive available on a Street near you.

22:39

<Kuku> Did your blood patch things up with Prem?

22:39

<Mr_Benny> But all in all, it was a good thing and my blood has been involved in this thing ever since

22:40

<Mr_Benny> Nah. He barely talked to the guy. He don't really have anything against the guy, but He never bothered with him much.

22:40

<Kuku> Man, I'm reading your response to Sidious. Hilarious

22:41

<Kuku> What other wars immediately spring to mind?

22:41

<Mr_Benny> Hahaha well, he and He went on to be very friendly on here after that. He was a funny guy. Wish he was still about

22:42

<Mr_Benny> Well, He would hardly call the half-assed KingBenny incident a war, that was more of a trainwreck than anything.

22:43

<Kuku> (The Kuklinski bloodline would refer to it as a war, in many words, and often)

22:44

<Mr_Benny> But the most notable wars were the war against Deime/Setanta. He was with Gwarble at the time, and he had taken him under his wing and taught him how to play the game in this thing. That was a fun one, an then of course the war against Roman, which He know your blood remembers

22:45

<Kuku> He remembers it well

22:46

<Kuku> I think that's when He first got to know you

<Kuku> We'll go into  the Roman wars in a moment

<Kuku> But a Benny has been a Godfather on a number of occasions I believe, is that right?

22:47

<Mr_Benny> No just the once, as SexyBeast, after Roman was killed. But yeah we can return  to that

22:48

<Kuku> And how many times as CL?

22:49

<Mr_Benny> He was a CL as my first account KingBenny, as Anselmo, and then as SexyBeast

<Kuku> Why did I think there were more?

<Mr_Benny> The Benny bloodline is also responsible for the infamous PizzaTheHutt's Death debate, which was pretty widely despised, aside from having a couple hundred replies to it. It was taken down by City Hall, sadly. I'm really not sure why

22:50

<Kuku> I remember that well

22:50

<Kuku> What is the Benny bloodline philosophy?

22:58

<Kuku> Your philosophy to this thing of ours could be summarised as: Enjoy your life and the lifestyle. Don't pursue it if himcan't enjoy and and don't take it too serious. People's feelings get hurt over things that happen on here, which He suppose He can understand in a way, but nothing that goes on here should be taken too seriously. He tell people who are new

<Kuku> to find someone they enjoy the lifestyle with and stay loyal to them. And by stay loyal, He mean don't fuck them over. That's always served him well

<Mr_Benny> In a nutshell, ues

22:59

<Kuku> Which bloodlines, past and present, do your blood respect?

23:02

<Mr_Benny> He always admired Satanta, FlyingPig, and Grin. Those were the ones He was probably inspired by most. I'd put Grin on the top of that list, being he is the one my ancestors have worked alongside of the most.  suppose early on He took a little from each of their styles of playing and used it to mold my own. But mostly He enjoy people who are entertaining. He

<Mr_Benny> like people who make the streets interesting or amusing. You can count yourself as one of those people

<Kuku> many thanks

23:04

<Kuku> What is your take on 303?

23:04

<Kuku> What is your take on 303?

23:06

<Benny> I never had a lot of ill-feelings towards 303. My bloodline was absent during their rise to power. I of course wanted to see them go, but that was solely based on the fact that I thought they were a power that needed to be removed. 303 was good for 303. So if you weren't a part of them, having them on top didn't do anyone else much good

23:07

<Kuku> Why were they so controversial? The whole thing passed me by

23:08

<Benny> I knew some of them, and was friendly with some of them. A few of them seemed like tools but as to the ones I knew personally, they were ok. Can't really knock people for becoming successful on here. They had a good run, but in the end they'll be remembered as 303 rather than individuals. That's not a knock on them, just how I think they'll ultimately be

23:10

<Benny> I guess they are. In my time, I've never seen an entire group get "executed" by City Hall. And with some of the more recent announcements regarding them, it's hard to deny they made an impact here. As to what exactly they did or didn't do, I really don't know, aside for the things made public. Other than general curiosity, I didn't especially care

23:11

<Benny> (I'll revisit the philosophy question and make it more street-appropriate)

23:14

<Kuku> Two final questions...

23:15

<Kuku> Thoughts on the current crop of leaders? And what next for the Benny line?

23:17

<Benny> It's nice to see leaders being more vocal. In terms of all the leaders here, I couldn't be happier to be here orking with Curtis and Barry. That will probably come off as a generic answer to give, but it's the truth. I'm with a group of people I enjoy playing with, and they get my sense of humor. It's an encouraging bunch to be with, especially if you're

23:18

<Benny> looking to be a little different.

23:20

<Kuku> Good stuff.

23:21

<Kuku> We will return to some other things in a future interview, if I recall correctly, you were in Roman's city when the take down happened/

Report Post Tip
The world needs more Sidious
Report Post Tip

What became of him?

Report Post Tip

Wait. I am confused. Who is this he?

Report Post Tip

He is the one any only Mr_Benny, and is a very well liked man who gets all dem hoes n bitchhhess 

Report Post Tip
His is a story that needs to be told. Watch out for part II coming soon.
Report Post Tip
The_Truth_Kuklinski, the bloodline of Sidious left this world awhile back. If he has returned, it would be a surprise to me.
Report Post Tip

Now I'm not saying that I had a hand in it, but does anyone else think it's strange that very shortly after this interview, Batiatus gets a shiny suit?

Report Post Tip

It was definitely a contributing factor.

Report Post Tip

Kuklinski: The King Slayer turned King Maker

Report Post Tip

I've got to be honest, I didn't even know he worked for me until this interview happened. After that, it seemed silly not to auto him. 

Report Post Tip

Ah, Godfather Curtis, it's good to see you here.  Maybe you'd be interested in being interviewed for a future edition of The Truth?

Report Post Tip

If this interview is anything to go by, I think I'll give it a miss.

Report Post Tip

What, pray tell, do you find objectionable about this interview?

Report Post Tip
Your mere credibility?
Report Post Tip

Ragnarok - that makes no sense.  That makes it nonsense.

Report Post Tip

It seems disjointed, interrupted and it ends mid conversation. That and the format is horrendous on the eyes. Other than that it's top stuff.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Yes, the conversation was interrupted, and did end mid conversation.  But it will be returned to.  The editing leaves a bit to be desired too.

Report Post Tip

Not the usual high quality work we've come to expect from the Kukulinski bloodline.

Report Post Tip

The editing leaves a bit to be desired too.

Such as a better article or perhaps, something we care about?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: The Truth: Issue 1: Interview with Benny's Bloodline
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL