Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 09:52:08
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The Truth: Issue 1: Interview with Benny's Bloodline Started by: The_Truth_Kuklinski on Jan 12, '15 23:39

My bloodline has been around for 6 years and Ive never spoken to a Benny :(

Report Post Tip
Interviews with the older vets always draws in a good read, nicely done.
Report Post Tip

Rommel, you disgraced yourself and your Corps.  A frustrated homosexual and egotist beat you in a fair desert fight.  You are and idiot.

Report Post Tip

This got moved to OOC?

really?

Report Post Tip

I can see why it was moved, seeing as the interview uses the exact IRC format with times and all.

Report Post Tip

Thank fuck for that, now I can post.

And as Keynes said, it was completely OOC posted in the streets.

I understand people have a different way of role-playing, but this was considered from another dimension entirely. It was IRC and the chat was about OOC shit, so it should be here.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This easily could have been made IC, but wasn't. A few small edits (in terms of the text, not the formatting) and it would have been fine. It really isn't that hard. 

Seriously. Put a tiny effort in. This could have been a super interesting discussion to have gracing the streets. The lack of care and attention, like spamming it out without the remaining section of the interview and without amending many of the comments to be RP correct, is simply lazy. More effort required Kuku.

Report Post Tip

Yep. You can make anything and everything role-play if you put a little thought and creativity into it.

Report Post Tip

KingBenny was always a real mensch. Loved reading about the history of the Chicago disaster. What dopes we all were.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: The Truth: Issue 1: Interview with Benny's Bloodline
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL