Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 21:03:52
Page:  1 
The Factory Ludus Started by: Curtis on Jan 12, '15 23:49

Time had passed in Brooklyn and the network was growing. Barry's family was growing and the lines of trade between the various businesses in the city were being reestablished. The streets were cleaner and the faces on the streets looked brighter. New life was bursting from everywhere and the place reeked of opportunity. Curtis had a meeting in Raoul_Silva's new place, with one of the city planners he had in his pocket. It seemed the time was right for further development.

After the lunch he walked around the neighborhood and thought about his next move. He'd already decided but he wanted to mull the decision over once more to ensure he'd arrived at the right conclusion. It paid to be studious about long term decisions. Eventually wandering back into the HQ, he went to the bar and settled down with a drink and the phone. He called Barry who reluctantly agreed to travel the great distance from his office across the street for a meeting.

When he arrived Curtis poured him a drink and smiled at his friend.

"Are you ok man? You make it here alright? Run out of water on the way? I can have one of the boys resole your shoes if you like? I'm sure they must be worn out from the arduous journey..."

'Maybe I should pay for them to have an afternoon away from your razor sharp wit, they must need a rest from all the laughter.'

"...Touche."

The two drank and discussed the plan. Barry was in agreement. It was the next logical step. Barry went back to his offices at Warehouse and Curtis called the fitters and arranged the development work for the next building down the road from Barry's.

A week had passed and the team had finished the fitting work for the new building. The mason standing by his ladder, chisel in hand, waiting for the name to put into the formatted stone block above the doorway. All the party preparations were finished with a suitably decadent spread. Curtis took the keys to the new building from his desk and called across the street. He got through to Batiatus and asked him to come over for a drink. Batiatus was graced with much more social refinement than Barry and spared Curtis any complaint about the grueling 30 yard journey from a to b. The two men sat and Curtis outlined the situation.

"We have come to a point where we need an alternative to Barry's network in the district. As formidable a unit as the head has, I feel diversity of flavour will help as we move forward. I'm putting you forward to be one of my bosses."

Batiatus raised an eyebrow and smiled as Curtis continued. 

"You'll start your own family here in Brooklyn and continue the work we have been doing. You'll have your own building across the street and left to lead in your own inimitable style. Are you up for the challenge?"

'Yes of course! I'd be delighted!'

Curtis grinned.

"Ok then, all I need from you now is a name. What will you call your new operation"

'The Factory Ludus.'

Curtis looked up the definition of the name and smiled in approval before nodding at The_Stig who was standing nearby. The_Stig left the building and headed across to the mason to tell him the name. Curtis poured himself and Batiatus a drink and they began discussing the particulars of the move. Some time later The_Stig returned and gave Curtis a nod as he went past. Curtis finished his drink and the two men stood. 

"Come with me now then Batiatus."

They walked outside and across the street to where the mason stood on his ladder ready to pull the veil from in front of the stone block above the door. Curtis put one arm around Batiatus and gestured toward the door with the other. The mason pulled away the curtain and the new sign was revealed.

The Factory Ludus

A division of Factory

Curtis smiled and turned to the new boss.

"Congratulations my friend. May this be a platform for your potential to finally be realized. All blessings upon you."

With another wave of the arm the music was struck up and the party commenced for well wishers and free loaders alike. 

Report Post Tip

Godfather Curtis, you honor good Batiatus. Your gift of fine carved stone, as well as your gift of opportunity brings tear to fucking eye. Even The_Stig has worn his finest dress to mark this glorious occasion. Appreciation! It is a gesture that will not soon be fucking forgotten, and one you can see be met with boundless loyalty. May The Factory leave a storied mark in the annuls of our history, one to be spoken of for many generations to come. May you see your days met with good fortune. May we drink the blood of every man, woman, and child that stands in our way! Hail Godfather Curtis!

I would ask that you honor The House of Batiatus by granting me permission to bring the Reverend_Al_Sharpton along with me to aid in the building of The Factory Ludus. The good Reverend is a man of noble breeding, a man who selflessly gives others' money away for the betterment of the community! A man so pious, he asks that checks of charitable donation be made out to him personally, as to benefit all faiths equally! Together I believe we can build a strong foundation to grow upon. With you and Barry's blessing, of course.

As to the fates of my two adoring associates, the mighty Vodrux and the wench Kaboom, I would ask that I take Kaboom as a faithful servant to my Ludus, and leave good Barry with Vodrux as a gift of appreciation! The man has been blessed with an IQ of 139 and will serve him well. 

Batiatus patiently awaits response, Godfather!

Report Post Tip

Curtis looked at Batiatus and then scanned the surroundings in thought. 

"I am happy for you to establish yourself with whoever you see fit. So long as it does not deprive Barry of people he needs and the spread of talent is of utmost benefit to the collective effort, you can do as you both think best."

Curtis looked over at Barry who'd just arrived. He'd heard the bulk of the conversation so Curtis waited for a response.

Report Post Tip

Barry looks at the fine building he has gifted to Batiatus and feels a swell of pride at how well Factory is progressing in New York. Brooklyn was thoroughly tamed and the rest of the city was soon sure to follow. The expansion of their real estate empire only served to further mark their dominance over the city and Barry was delighted to be part of it. 

He watches on as Curtis and Batiatus share a moment together, not wanting to intrude. Vodrux is on hand as ever to ensure Barry's best interests are served and the newly promoted Doozer was also milling about, almost unsure as to whether he was wanted or not; just the way Barry liked it. 

"Vodrux. Put that enormously precise brain of yours to good use and get the band to play something worthwhile" Barry ordered and Vodrux immediately complied with his request. 

The man was a true inspiration, nothing like some of the riffraff he had been forced to work with over the years. Achilles, Gazman, Curtis, Ragnarok, The_Stig...Batiatus. Thinking about that list, Barry realised he had a habit of attracting some of the most despicable filth the underworld had ever managed to spit out to his corner, but not now. He had bucked the trend with Vodrux, he was sure.

"Barry!" cooed Curtis, beckoning him over with one long, feminine finger. How he hated Curtis.

"Godfather" he nodded "Batiatus" he snarled. If there was one person he hated more than Curtis, it was this preening peacock. It had taken everything he had to tolerate him as his RHM and he was delighted to be seeing the back of him. 

"Good Barry" Batiatus answered with a smile "Have thoughts dwelt further upon noble offer of the services of good Vodrux?"

Barry wouldn't miss the way he fucking spoke either.

"I've thought on it more, but now isn't the time. The lad can decide where he wants to be when the time is right. For now, enjoy your moment. Salut!" Barry said, raising a glass.

Batiatus raised his own with a smile before pulling Barry tight into an embrace. "You appear as honourable man yet attempt to slip cock in fucking ass!he whispered in Barry's ear before the pair broke apart.

Barry smiled to himself. 1-0 to me, peacock, he thought. Vodrux would choose to remain in the Warehouse and Barry would make it a beacon for what a family in New York should be. He would look down upon this Ludus with disdain from his corrugated fortress, safe in the knowledge his station would always exceed that of Batiatus. 

"Congratulations" he said, a smug grin plastered to his face, showing his true intent. Batiatus saw it, but Curtis was oblivious, delighted to be able to indulge his alcoholism without notice.

Report Post Tip

DiamonDz was doing her daily routine of wondering through the streets and find out what was the latest happenings that was going around, She stopped walking when she heard there was a new HQ and family in the district of Brooklyn called "The Factory Ludus" and Batiatus was to be its Crew Leader. She had only seen little bits of encounters between her mother TIIYAH and Mr Batiatus in her mother journals, and it seem that he was respectful towards her so she decided to go and congratulate the good man.

Congratulations Mr Batiatus on gaining your own family and headquarters,

I wish you all the best in your journey and hope for great things to come in your future:D

And with that DiamonDz went on her way to finish strolling the streets before heading back to work.

Report Post Tip

Raoul walks in, wondering what all the commotion was. He may be LHM, but as previously discussed elsewhere, this was just so that Curtis could keep a closer eye on the suave and sophisticated Bond villain. Seeing Batiatus holding keys, the drunken glaze over Curtis eyes and the wry smile on Barry's face, Raoul put two and two together, and for once got four.

Congratulations are in order I see, to you all no less. My good friend Curtis, our esteemed godfather, your stranglehold on New york tightens further, and I commend your expansion. Barry, we may not always see eye to eye, mainly because I find it difficult to look you in the eye with that forehead of yours, but your duplicitous nature and finagling has finally seen you rid.. erm promote Batiatus to become a leader in his own right, away from your own family. Finally we come to the man of the moment, Batiatus. Seldom have our paths crossed, although I don't know whose good fortune is responsible for that. Your interesting ways of talking almost reminds me of one or two of my own ancestors with a penchant for running their mouths in the 3rd person. You've Finally managed to escape the shadow of Barry and strike out on your own, and for that at least you deserve to be commended. I shall of course extend the same discounts to your family should any of them choose to stop by the Dead rabbit from some light refreshment.

Raoul raises his glass which has mysteriously appeared in his hand in a toast to the new family in New York.

As they say in the old country, "Possano i vostri bambini tutti essere nato cieco e tutto urtano , mentre i peli pubici si trasforma in bacchette e batte le palle fuori di voi."

Report Post Tip

Vodrux was delighted to hear that his Dominus was finally getting his just position in society. All hail Caesar Batiatus!!!!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Godfather Curtis. It's great to see the expansion of your New York operations continue. 

Commendations on your choice of leader too, it will be interesting to watch the man running his eye over new gladiators and turning them into warriors worthy of the big apple. I once overheard a conversation where someone fresh off the boat has asked good Batiatus what this Factory he spoke of produced. With a straight face, a firm voice and a cock in fucking ass he replied "Legends child. It produces fucking legends".

Report Post Tip

It is not often that I come onto the streets to congrtulate an auth but this is one that I would always make an appearance for. Godfather Curtis you have wasted no time in stamping your authority in New York and making sure that the common criminal doesn't overrun the fine city of New York. Your choice is a perfect one in my eyes

He turns to Batiatus

You and I bloodlines appeared on these shores at around the same. Since then we have worked together, for each other and against each other. I know you will do New York proud and will soon eclipse the forehead named Barry.

Salut my friend.

Report Post Tip

Swiggle was standing among his brothers when Godfather Curtis made the announcement. Luckily, he had his flask with him. He clapped with the rest of the crowd and waited for his turn to congratulate Batiatus.

"Congratulations brother Batiatus! I know you will do Brooklyn proud! Hail to you and your new family!"

And with that, he raises his flask and cheers Batiatus...

"MABUHAY KA!"

Report Post Tip

Congratulation Batiatus! You've done great to your district tho!

Best wishes for all the Ludas Factory! Well deserve it tho! Cheers! 

Buddha hand him a bottle of champagne! 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Factory Ludus
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL