Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 17:57:03
Page:  1 
Katra's Way Started by: Katra on Jan 13, '15 03:20

Katra's heels clicked along the pavement that showed through the snow. She was careful to avoid the ice as she pulled her hood over top of her hair. Carefully so as not to make a mess of her hair. She was headed out for an important meeting with a friend. Pulling her coat tight around her she tilted her head downwards and pushed through the wind and cold.

Roughly two blocks from her destination she stopped dead in her tracks. Abruptly as two polished black shoes came into her view, clearly facing towards her. Slowly lifting her head upwards just before she was grabbed around the wrist. Glancing at a man that Katra had never seen before she was a bit shocked. Not yet moving into action she just stared. Her eyes bore a hint of irritation at the idea of being grabbed by anyone.

Drawing the knife she carried from the sleeve of the opposite arm she lashed out and slashed through his arm.

"What the fu--" was all he managed to get out before she drew her knife down again.

Startled he released her wrist and stepped backwards.

"Bitch!"

She smiled sweetly. Katra never understood why anyone used that term hoping it would hit a sore point. She was more aware of what she was than anyone else around her. Stepping away from him she gave him her quiet stare again. She was contemplating why anyone would be stupid enough to touch her. Clearly this wasn't anyone that had ever worked with her before. Regaining her composure she regarded him coolly.

"Who are you?" she quietly inquired.

He just shrugged his shoulders at her.

She glanced at his now bleeding arm. Realizing she held the knife in a tight grip she lifted it. Catching the blood on it she shook her head. Katra hated messes and most of all, hated messes on her toys. She could feel herself getting a slight bloodlust at the sight of it dripping onto the white snow.

Katra crossed the distance and with a flash the man was laying on the ground. Her knife easily slitting his throat. Sated she wiped the blood off on his jacket and put her knife away.

"You can join the rest in hell who tried to lay their hands on me."

Checking her watch, Katra realized she still had time to make her meeting and headed off right away.

Report Post Tip

Vodrux watched the whole incident from the sidewalk where he stood smoking. He had already prayed for Lucifer to be merciful to the misguided man's soul when he saw him grab Katra's wrist and he smiled as he saw the knife blade flash through the air and the scream of the man.

"My darling sarcasm, just the same as ever" he thought to himself extinguishing the cigarette and walking back into his gun shop.

Report Post Tip

Barney was walking down the street when he heard the man scream...he reached for his gun and slowly pulled it out its holster. He walks towards the scream. He saw the man dead on the ground with his throat slashed and Katra above him. He laughs a pulls out a cigar from his pocket.

He then says, "I think that you deserve this. 

He hands her the cigar and his metallic lighter.

Report Post Tip

Katra noticed the two men behind her. She merely nodded as they approached.

Thank you for the offer but I don't smoke anything.

Pausing momentarily as she assessed the situation. A dead man lay on the snow and they were chit chatting calmly around it.

I suggest we get out of here. I hate to be rude but I have somewhere else to be.

Tilting her head in the direction of Vodrux and Barney she scurried off into the dead of the night.

Report Post Tip

Vodrux looked quizically at Katra. Clearly the assault had affected her mind for even though he had walked back to his shop and only the other man was addressing her, Katra seemed to be addressing the thin air where apparently she could see him. 

Shrugging to himself, he set about the day's business.

Report Post Tip

Katra has to meet Lexie_Grey because they're getting their nails done together. Then they're gonna go out on the town and taunt all the young men!

MrSpikeS skips around and then away.

Report Post Tip

Mighty.. Ill freeze to death.. He warms up his hands with his hot breath. His knees are cold, because he is sitting on his knees in the snow. It looks like he is hiding behind his car in the Alley, but he is not. He is placing his snow chains on his car tires. What an awful job to do! The wind breezes in the windy city. He hates this time of the year. He should have moved to another side of the country, but Chicago it is now!

Somewhere far away he hears the sound of heel click on the pavement.. That must be a lady Mighty things. While he pulls a chain around the tire and tries to connect it to the otherside. He jumps into his car and manually places the cludge in gear one.
Starts the engine. He remind that the best thing with snow is to go to second gear instead of the first one.
So he changes his mind and does it. drive the car a little bit forward so the snow chain gets pulled around his tire. It works fine.
He still has 3 tires left he thinks. That will do and he shuts off the engine.

When he steps outside of his car he sees a familiar lady and a man gets his throat slit upen by her. Another man walks back into the gunshop on the left. as well someone else walks towards her. He wants to hand her over a cigar and a lighter. She refuses it as she does not smoke at all Mighty hears her say. Then she continues and thanking both man. Both man rush away and leave the body on the ground.

Mighty looks good and sees that the lady is Katra. A member of the Godfather crew from his district. She walks away the oposite direction of the 2 men that earlier ran away from the seen. Mighty walks behind her and passes by the dead man. The red color of his blood is soaked up by the snow.

"Miss Miss!?" Mighty whispers as he is almost catching up with Katra. the sound of her clicking heels sounds harder and harder when he comes close to her appearance. She stops and turns around slowly facing Mighty now. His head is red from the quick sprint he took to catch her up. he feels warm now finally, but his knees are still cold and wet.

"I could help you out cleaning this mess, I can make people disappear you know" While he winks at Katra. He bends a litte over and places his hands in his pockers.. he is freezing

Report Post Tip

Katra glances at the man with his offer. She looked from the bloody mess to the young man trying to determine if it would be too much of a job for him.

"Well I suppose you could clean up the mess if you really wanted to." She mumbles.

Taking a look around the neighborhood she wasn't entirely sure that some guy with his throat slit would be a rare occurrence here. She really only walked through this part of the city when she needed to make a few quick drug deals. There always seemed to be a need for drugs and she was pretty good at getting their money from them one way or another.

"I mean it's not like anyone is really going to care but if you are concerned by all means clean it up."

She waves her hand dismissively in the direction of the body.  Stamping her feet to keep the cold from making them completely numb as she looked at the man. She was curious as to what action he would decide to take.

Report Post Tip

Mighty was surprised she was even talking to him. Katra is known as a very stubborn, straight forward and arrogant women. She has her ways which a few people could handle. Mighty was one of them.
Mighty still has his hand in his pockets and starts to feel in the pockets where he left his gloves for the messy job that follows next.
He is looking at Katra and studies her expression.. None at all he thinks. in a split second he sets his brain back to what he was coming for. She stamps on the ground with her high heels and a little click sounds when they smash into the little layer of snow on the pavement.

"Well, i am not a man of much words so i would like to keep it to my actions" Mighty says with a little grin on his face.

He turns around and walks slowly and unharmed back to his car. Knowing that the body could easily be left down here in the streets. The people would just think it's another drugs addict that couldn't pay his debts to his dealer.

Mighty arrives at his car and opens the trunk. picks out a soft and dark woolen blanket. It's rolled up like a piece of carpet.
He walks back to the body that is halfway between the car and Katra. Mighty gives Katra a quick look. then continues to wrap the carpet around the big and fat body of the mid-aged man.
When he is finished.. the sweat drops roles from his forehead. he whipes it off and walks back to his car. to park the car in front of the body to cover it up a little. He opens the trunk again and makes room so the body could easily take place in the trunk.

He sees that Katra is walking towards him...  While he is busy making space in the car. She has been watching him all the time as a statue. She didn't move. except her feet shuffled because she was feeling so cold.

Report Post Tip

Katra kept her face motionless. Her eyes were watching Mighty placing the body in the trunk of the car. Slightly amused that he was doing so by himself and without any help from her. She may even have felt a twinge of respect for the work he was showing to her.

Rubbing her hands together she decided to walk over to the car. Digging through her bag she pulled out one of three envelopes. This was money. But it wasn't her tribute money to Kelly, it was more of her personal spending money for items like the shoes she was currently wearing.

Her heels clicked on the ice on the road as she approached him. Silently she handed him the envelope with a smirk.

"Nice job Kid" She said.

Turning on her heels she walked off down the street. There was always business to attend to, people to meet and things that needed to be marked off her checklist. First though was drinks with a friend.

Report Post Tip

Wild-Boy heard stories about Katra being a meanie again.This time some poor tourist had experienced her ruthless rage and he nearly lost his life.

I am very concerned about you. Such actions do not fit a blonde princess such as yourself. Next time someone bothers you all you need to do is to let me know. I will sacriface myself and will do the dirty little stuff instead of you. Afterall we do not want you to ruin your manicure.

Report Post Tip

Vodrux Junior calmly watched Wild-Boy flirt with Katra while smoking a cigarette and drinking his usual Scotch. He had everything he wanted in life, a job, smokes, drink AND entertainment. He chuckled to himself as he waited for Katra to respond to his misguided friend.......

Report Post Tip
It might be a bit too late when you arrive, I think Katra handled herself rather well, although I would have planted a bullet between his eyes.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Katra's Way
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL