Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 18:08:11
Page:  1 
Hail Batiatus Started by: Batiatus on Jan 13, '15 23:59

Finally, The Gods remove cock from fucking ass!!!

As was predicted to one day be my fate, good Batiatus sees his status elevated to a position of political fucking prominence in the Mafia underworld! I have endured war, ridicule, and Barry's forehead to see myself in this seat, honored by my Godfather Curtis with this opportunity. I now run my own Ludus, one to soon be filled with capable men and women for me to groom, mold, or dispose of as I see fucking fit!

No longer must I beg for scraps from the tables of men of higher station... I now sit at the head of my own. No longer will I be the subject of mockery, for it is now Batiatus that casts insults to lesser men. No longer must I suffer the humiliation of pleading with Kelly_Kapowski to share my bed with me in warm embrace... I now fucking COMMAND it!

Now MARVEL at the announcement of my organization, The Factory Ludus of Brooklyn NY!

Men and women of lowly station in search of work within my Ludus will enter as servants to the House of Batiatus until they prove themselves worthy of wearing the Mark of Batiatus, the mark of a Gladiator! Those who display qualities such as loyalty, honor, and respect, those who work for the good of the cause, will find their own statuses elevated within these hallowed walls as we build a foundation of strength together, one to be envied by the Gods themselves.

I now open the doors to The Factory Ludus to the masses. To those who seek glory, those with ambition, those that wish to call me Dominus and have the mark of the Gladiator, a prominent B, burnt into their flesh are welcome and fucking encouraged to join me, Batiatus of The House of Batiatus, on a quest for glory! I open my doors to anyone who seeks to see themselves rise above that of a common man or woman, that of a mere mortal, to that of a fucking Gladiator!

The floor is now open to the masses to shower good Batiatus with words of praise, accolades, or generous gift of coin in celebration of this announcement.

Hail Batiatus

Report Post Tip

As always, Vodrux is the first one to answer the call. Hail Caesar Batiatus, I who am about to die salute you. I will gladly fight for the honour of your cock as a gladiator!!!!!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Batiatus you truly deserved this my friend, you will do great from here on out

Report Post Tip

Congrats.

Report Post Tip
Congratulations Batiatus, may your reign be long.
Report Post Tip
Hail The House of Batiatus! Proud to be a corner stone of this foundation, and to assist in your growth. A man that understands loyalty, honor, respect, and disdain for Barry, working for you shall be an adventure sir. To your health and reign, I praise you, you SexyBeast
Report Post Tip
I congratulate this SexyBeast of a leader! Hail Batiatus and Factory Ludus! May the cock be forever removed from fucking ass.
Report Post Tip

Congratulations Mr Batiatus!!

I know you have worked many long days and hardly slept many night to earning this promotion, so well done:D

Report Post Tip

At last, the gods remove cock from fucking ass and Barry's forehead from the path ahead of you! The House of Batiatus..... no, the House of Quintus Lentulus Batiatus rises to the fucking heavens!

Congratulations good Batiatus. It is often said that a man must accept his fate or be destroyed by it. We are all glad to see you have accepted the path set in front of you, though it be lacking of cock in ass, and take this brave step towards the future. 

Report Post Tip

I knew from the moment I followed you up that spiral staircase some time back in the Philadelphia central library that you had something, something others dream of, something really big going on inside you just bursting to get out.

It's particularly satisfying to see someone achieve the top flight around here, especially someone with the thrusting ambition that you have Batiatus.

I know that your skill, determination and communication skills will serve you well my friend, and I look forward to seeing The Factory Ludus at the forefront of all that we in New York are striving towards.

Salut Batiatus! Hail Batiatus! Hail Factory Ludus!

Report Post Tip

After hearing all the praises, congratulations and the fucks... Swiggle made his way to commend Batiatus on his latest feat...

"Congratulations Batiatus! Although your stay with our fam was cut short... I know this is the best for the district. Long live and good luck to you and your Ludus!"

Report Post Tip

Batiatus should thank the Reverend for getting the "Gods" to remove cock...this will cost a fee. Send all money for the "Church Vehicle Upgrade Fund" to me Reverend Al, not the church!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Hail Batiatus
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL