Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 02:10:51
Page:  1 
The jump start Motor city needs Started by: Ajani on Jan 15, '15 03:35

A while had passed since the big war some time ago. Many valiant lives were lost, homes destroyed and cities now lay in ruins. Today, Detroit still lay bare since Genocides removal. It sat in need of a new start and fresh hands to rebuild it. Curtis had been recently appointed with the job of rebuilding New York, and it was going very well. 

Ajani had called a meeting with the God Fathers of Chicago, asking them who they wished to send to rebuild motor city. A task worthy only for the hardest and most loyal workers. This was no easy task and would lay in wait for it's challengers. After a discussion of what they wanted, a quick meeting with New York and Philadelphia for the post war reconstruction plans were in full swing.

Louis-Man had arrived and walked through Ajani's office doors. He walked up and sat down in front of the massive figure. Ajani was always a intimidating one, his build and size much bigger then what the legends said. He had the glare and the ferocity of a killer lion. 

Thank you for coming Louis-Man. We have much to discuss about your future. We had talked before about this as a possibility only a few days ago. Well the writing is on the wall and you will be moving to Down-town, Detroit to work with a few others, hand in hand to rebuild the fallen city. It has been a while since Detroit has had a unified flourishing city that was run proper. Some people call the motor city cursed, however I think it just needs the right hands to get it running again. 

Ajani lights a cigar and takes a puff. He then pours a fresh glass of whiskey, one for him and one for Louis-Man. A weird purring sound emulated from Ajani.

This is your time to shine kid, so listen up. Ever since day one you have gone above and beyond. You have broken the ceiling with expectations that were set for you. You are completely fresh blood that others were confused about and thought you hailed from a seasoned bloodline of veterans. This goes to show how we train them here in Chicago, and that fresh blood does get chances. You have work for these chances and that you did. It will sadden me to see you go, but there is no choice more clear to me, then you for the proper person to have this opportunity. To say it is well earned is a understatement, everyone that has witnessed you develop can attest to this as well. So Louis-Man, this is your chapter of the story now. Write it, write it well. Work well with the other friends you will have going over there with you, and I know you all will turn that broken city into a smooth running machine once again. You have the blessing from everyone to leave now, Congratulations.

Ajani shook his amazing workers hand gave him a hug.

I'm proud of you my friend.

Report Post Tip

Thank You Godfather Ajani for everything that you have done for not only Louie, but all of us.

You have been apart of just about every moment that me and my bloodline have spent in this thing of ours.

I will be forever grateful for the home that you have provided for me and the opportunity that you have given us as a family:D.

You really are Extra Awesome!

Report Post Tip

Curtis arrived at Ajani's offices on business, not least of which was to pass on his best to the Godfather and Chicago on the bold new venture they had embarked on. Heading up the stairs and into the Godfather's rather regal office, he found his friend and hugged him.

"Ajani, I'm delighted to see you have gone ahead with this move and put into practice all the virtues you have spoken of in the past. It speaks volumes for the collective Godfathers of Chicago that you are all willing to work along such progressive and evolved lines. I'm very keen to see what will happen to Detroit under Louis-Man's watch. I'm sure with the education he was given in fort Izzel he'll have the best footing he can for a venture of this magnitude.

My congratulations to Louis and congratulations to you and all the heads of Chicago for taking this bold step."

Report Post Tip

Mighty heard that the motor city once again is gonna be populated. One of the finest crews from The Loop in Chicago has been sent to Downtown Detroit to expand the reign of Godfather Ajani once more.

Eventhough Louis-Man and Mighty never had met yet Mighty wants to send his regards and wish the man good luck in Detroit.

"Sir Louis-Man i wish you and your crew the best and I hope to see Downtown rise and shine once more again like it did in the past."

Mighty walks back to his car when he just had spoken to the crowd.

Report Post Tip

Thank you Godfather Ajani, all of the leaders of Chicago and especially the good Louis-Man for making this happen. Empty cities are simply bad for business. They make the FEDs think they're getting the upper hand on Cosa Nostra, they raise confidence in competing crime organisations and they let the common rabble start to believe they no longer have to fear or pay us. Seeing the steps being taken here today to wrestle back control of the streets of Detroit is a huge plus for all friends of ours.

Thank you all for the hard work that made this happen and we look forward to watching you taking the driving seat in Motor City Louis. It has always been a strong hold for the best and the brightest of Cosa Nostra, in spite of what some may say due to it's very recent history, but traditions run deep in this thing of ours and it's longer history has always been right at the top of the tree. I'm sure you'll do everything to get it right back to that position in which it belongs. Salut good sir, well earned and well done.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The jump start Motor city needs
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL