Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 19:03:24
Page:  1 
The "Man" in Downtown, Fort Manciagli Relocates to DT Started by: Louis-Man on Jan 15, '15 04:03

Louis-Man strolls along the fairly quiet streets of Detroit, with his whole gang of member's following suite, wearing his best threads only reserved for the most promising of occasions. It had been a while since the civilian's of Detroit had seen a band of mobster's walking about in such number's. You could see shop owner's frantically securing there good's, locking their safe's and tidying their shop's in a bit of a frenzy. Mother's and Father's were about fetching their children and bringing them in the house. The poor civilian's of Detroit knew that when a large band of mobster's set up their operations in a city, life as they knew it would be no more. They knew they would soon be squeezed for every copper, silver and gold coin they could spare in only a matter of time. Louis Manciagli and gang approached the center of town square....

Louis looks down at the severely tattered and cobwebbed soapbox and thought of the many generations of mobster's that had the honor of standing on this same box in this magnificent city. He proceeds to kick a few cobweb's off the box, careful not to scratch his good shoes before standing atop of it and clearing his throat... "Ehh eem..." Louis-Man's beautiful RHM DiamonDz aproaches the box and assumes position to his right side as a heap of bodyguards fall in line surveying the crowd.

"Good evening fine mobster's of this world. Today I would like to announce to the masses that I will be taking over as district head of Downtown Detroit. I first would like to give my thanks to the work of my family member's, friends, District, Chicago, and City leader's of this great nation who continuously show their support. It has been quite the journey to get here, and none of this can be made possible without the work of my loyal family of Fort Manciagli. Without you all, there would be no family or crew and we wouldn't have been given this opportunity to show how we can grow and build a district. You all know I set the bar very high for each of you and I look forward to watching you all reach your full potential and strive for the excellence I expect from you all.

I will touch a little on who I am and what I stand for, for those of you who may not know me. I am a Fort Izzel original, very proud of the heritage and knowledge I learned growing up as a youngster there. I plan to carry on the traditions and legacy of the many fort's that have blessed these shores for many generations and the honor and integrity I hold dear to my heart that is synonymous with it. True fort member's are taught respect and loyalty at a young age. I am a new generation mobster with no journal's or memories of a father, but I was taught and chose to adopt an oldschool way of doing things, along with an oldschool belief system. Ranks don't come easily in my crew, you will be tested and you will earn any position within my crew, but at the end of the day you'll feel so much better knowing that you earned where you are and it wasn't given to you just because you were now old enough to do so. Many will ask well how is that even possible to adopt an oldschool way when your not oldshool? I can tell you that you can be and do whatever it is you wish to do/be if you put forth the effort and the work. My accomplishments didn't come easily, I had to fight tooth and nail to get where I am. I was already at a slight disadvantage just because I knew nothing of the ways of this world so I had to work twice as hard to make sure my knowledge and skills stayed sharp and worthy of each new endeavor I pursued.

I consider myself a glass half empty and half full kinda guy. I can always see both points of view on a debate or issue, I will always have an option or viewpoint that I favor, but I can always see the point of view of the other angle as if I was in their shoes so it give's me an ability torespect the opposing side's argument and have insight on why they do what they do and think how they think. Generally speaking I'm a very fair and respectable guy. I have thrived in my career as a mobster and grown my empire by investing myself as a team builder, giving my care and attention to my people. I will build a mobster up, showing them the proper way, and helping them pursue their dreams and goals. Don't get me wrong though I will also put their dick in the dirt without the slightest hesitation or blink of an eye if they cross me or fuck up beyond repair. You could say I'm well balanced I suppose.

People come to the shore's of this world, blessed with the endless opportunities the mob life can give them. Some choose to rise up and learn the ways of life around here, while other's sign up for the job only to reap the rewards this life has to offer. Some mobster's come to this world to play house with barbie and ken doll's while the great's choose to be real mobster's. Most of the time you will not know whether you are dealing with a real mobster until their backs are against the wall, their integrity is tested and they are left with tough decisions and put in positions where their true character is tested. So the question I ask to the world... Are you hear to play fucking house with your dolls or are you here to be a mobster? It's something I always think about. I'm not saying don't have fun and joke around and in your headquarters, I'm just asking you when you are left with the toughest of decisions and you have to choose between your loyalties to your family and your loyalties to your own selfish want's and needs what side of the tracks will you be standing on? I have been tried and tested on countless occasions and I'll tell you I'm standing here for right reasons, because I earned every last one of my buttons and I own who I am.

Blessings and good fortune to the future of this great city!! May God watch over our homes our families and guide our heart's and mind's to growing and guiding Detroit into it's untapped potential."

Report Post Tip
* Bill walks out of the headquarters after hearing his Don speaking, he pulls out a cigar as he leans against the post outside the building as he scans the crowd as if he was worried about his boss*

" Congrats boss, I can not think of anyone more deserving or with the ability to raise a city from the ground up"

* he walks up to show his respects to the new up and coming Godfather Chairman of Detroit with a handshake and a hug*
Report Post Tip
Be good to the cursed city, and she will be good to you. She's cold, violent, and hard to handle, but she is a perfect place to call home.
Report Post Tip

Congrats Louie!!

I am so proud of the Man that you have become,

You have done ALOT for not just my bloodline but for alot of others too.

You never stop amazing me with all the this that you managed to do.

My mother definitely would have loved to seen this happen in her lifetime, but sadly that is not possible

and so i am glad i get to join you in this moment:D

Love ya heaps!

Report Post Tip

-wipes a tear from her eye- I am so proud to say that I am a member of this family. You are an incredible leader Louis and I will stand behind you wherever this journey will take us. -lifts a glass of bourbon up and then takes a drink-

Report Post Tip

Curtis had been told there were developments afoot in Detroit and made a point of going to the troubled city to see this new beginning. He arrived at the airport and took a car around the districts. There was still waste littering the streets, abandoned and burnt out buildings lined the roads and cars stood idle with doors open. The only take-over that had been happening here recently was by nature, as it made its slow assault back across the city streets. Grass and other greenery pushing their way through the cracks. There was clearly much to be done.

The car rolled into downtown and toward the point of announcement. Arriving at the gathering he got out and listened as Louis-Man spoke. Curtis had been introduced to Louis by his friend HubertCapone. Hubert had explained Louis' history to Curtis and suggested they talked. Curtis had been impressed with his first impressions and watched Louis development from then on with interest. When he was done with his speech Curtis approached him and shook his hand.

"Louis, I am very pleased to see you standing here today. Godfather Ajani came to me recently and told me of his plans for this future and I was happy to hear it. As he himself has said it is a testament to your own application and endeavor that you stand here now, a new line in your first journey through this thing of ours, at the head of a rebuilding process such as this. It is a huge undertaking and credit must go to you for taking it on.

Also, all the Chicago Godfathers, Ajani, Spunky, Maria and of course the fabulous Kelly_Kapowski for taking this step and demonstrating the action that proves the words. On matters of evolution and ideology, many talk a strong game but when push comes to shove, they fall back on old methods and trusted options. It takes guts to walk the walk and huge credit must go to them for putting that into practice.

​Louis, I wish you the very best of luck with all of your endeavors here in Detroit."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Word had gotten back to Tony Capazzo that Detroit was now going to be run by Don Louis-Man by the graces of Godfather Ajani. Tony made it his duty to be among the crowd while the newest Don made his address.

He listened to Don Louis-Man. He was very well spoken and his words intrigued Tony. For Tony also considered himself a new generation mobster and was glad to see the powers that be gave the nod to a likewise new generation mobster.

Tony listened on as Don Louis-Man declared there would be no freebies within his crew, each and every position would be earned not given. The way it should be Tony thought. 

One by one various people paid there respects and when they had finished Tony stepped forward and raised his hand.

"Don Louis-Man, congratulations on this new chapter of your life. Although we haven't crossed paths at all I enjoyed listening to you today. You speak with great wisdom and confidence. It is very true what you said, a new generation mobster can employ old school ways or anything they so choose. Very well said sir. I wish you all the best in rebuilding Detroit and once again congratulations on your new beginnings."

Tony nodded to Don Louis-Man and took a step back to give the others a chance to pay their respects as well.

Report Post Tip

"I find your story fascinating, Don Louis Man. It is the hardships and challenges that one faces and overcomes in his life time that make them the man they are. You have clearly been through a lot in your laugh, and have made it through every difficult task and test that life has thrown at you. 

I haven't had much of a chance to speak with your personally, so I am glad that you so openly came forth and didn't simply announce your take over of Detroit, but also introduced yourself to us all. Laying all the cards out on the table for all to see is no easy doing, but you have clearly showed everyone that you have no shame, and nothing to hide. An honest and humble man is one of the rarest.

I would like to congratulate you, Don Louis Man, and wish you the best of luck. This new path that you have turned down is full of unknown, but I am sure that you will face it head on and do the best you can. You are a strong minded fella with a ton of life experience, I am sure you will do Detroit, as well as Chicago proud.

Best wishes on behalf of Las Vegas' Diamonds."

Report Post Tip

ReignMan stands watching from the front of the crowd. Standing tall and proud to be part of such a strong family. A grin breaks through the side of his mouth. Looking around at the masses of people in the towns square readily listening to the speech being given by his leadership group. Only hoping to be up there with his leader and right hand one day.

ReignMan decides he'd like to step up and say a few words to the great people of Detroit. "I come before you all to bid my thanks to my great leader Louis-Man and Right Hand DiamonDz, for doing such a great job leading our family. I assure the fine folks of Detroit that you are in good hands with us here. We strive to work together and build unity amongst the great families to come. You will not be disappointed!"

Reign raises his fist in the air and shouts "Salute!"

Report Post Tip

Cloud smiles and looks at his boss.

"I must say, I can't think of anyone more deserving. I've heard great tales about you, and I'm looking forward to bearing witness to many more."

Tips his hat and walks away.

Report Post Tip

Wild-Boy was eager to congratulate the new relocated family of Fort Manciagli, and so here we are at the ceremony of the day.

Some guys say Detroit is a cursed city, I say it is a new opportunity and you have been honoured to settle within the borders of this beautiful city. Congratulations to all the new residents and I wish you best of luck in reviving the fame of Detroit.Cheers!

Report Post Tip

It had been a couple of days since Louis-Man had relocated Fort Manciagli to Downton, Detroit. A sister city of Chicago, it was a great place for Louis to have control of his own district. Ever since he stepped foot on these shores he has risen above every challenge he has faced. Nighthawk decided that it was time to congratulate his friend and to wish him the best of luck with endeavours, after all, Louis had kept in contact with Nighthawk through some very dark days, having shared knowledge throughout their times in this thing of ours. 

Nighthawk arrived in Downton, Detroit, in a black sedan. He decided that he should make his way to Fort Manciagli's new headquarters as soon as possible. Entering Louis-Man's office, Nighthawk took a seat that he was offered. 

'Louis, this a tremendous day for yourself and Detroit. Having shone so brightly in The Loop, Godfather - Chairman Ajani has had no other choice but to let you take the next step in this world of ours, your very own district. I have no qualms that you'll be a great success in Detroit and restore it to its former glory'.

'A huge congratulations to you Louis-Man'

Stepping up from his chair, he offers Louis-Man his hand and leaves him to get on with the large workload he was working through and stepped back into his black sedan ready for his flight back to Chicago. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The "Man" in Downtown, Fort Manciagli Relocates to DT
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL