Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 13:27:19
Page:  1 
looking for the Alpha Squad Started by: Grales on Jan 15, '15 14:16

Hey! Just looking for the members of the Alpha Squad, which was wiped out last NY wipe.

Report Post Tip

I cannot believe this thing still existed when the NY slaughter happened.Nicco or Valar?

Report Post Tip

haha, i miss the alpha squad too.
(but you should probably have posted here: http://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/38485#9382191212)

Report Post Tip

I am one of the newly made Alpha. Kristoff(Valar) had pit me in the squad when Nicco hasn't been seen for a while.

Report Post Tip
Do we get cool letterman jackets? If so, I'm totally alpha squad now!
Report Post Tip

Letterman Jackets??? Can i be Alpha Squad to?

Report Post Tip

You know what, you guys pretend you never saw this post about looking for the remnants of the Alpha Squad.

Report Post Tip
But guys....the cool alpha squad letterman jackets?
I've already bragged to all my friends
Report Post Tip

I am not recruiting Alphas! Sorry... but without consent of all surviving Alphas, I can't go recruiting solo.

Report Post Tip
When are the membership dues to be turned in? Can I pay for kurgan too? I figure I should get a discount for referring a friend!
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I said we are not recruiting. We're just trying to find the last of the Alphas, Betas and Omegas.

Report Post Tip

Does the recruiting extend to Alpha Males too? If so, I'd like to nominate BlackBetty for recruitment. He's the alphaest male I know. I think he'd fit right in.

I'll also consider joining myself once I see how cool these letterman jackets look. How much were the registration fees again?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

OK, I get it, you guys don't know what the Alpha Squad is. We are not a bunch who would like to look good with these letterman jackets. We are a group of men who remain loyal to the Alphas, or the highest rank. We are also a clique which doesn't really get involved in any serious matters so we would have cler names, but, we do participate in wars when told to do so.

Report Post Tip

So you're saying the letterman jackets in question don't look all that great after all? Does that mean they look bad, or just more average? I might still be interested in joining if they're average. Worst case I could give it to Latin for his birthday.

Report Post Tip

We make our own letterman jackets.

Report Post Tip
I once saw alpha male blackbetty open a bottle of ketchup without running it under water first. If that doesn't qualify her, I dont know what does.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: looking for the Alpha Squad
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL