Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 18:50:27
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The Easy Way Out Started by: Praefect on Jan 18, '15 03:21

The way i see it if I'm a Crew Leader and someone suicides to leave then go for it. 

if you don't want to be in the crew and help create something great then i don't want you, now saying that I'm not just gonna give you a boot either,I lose a member and you lose your life and accomplishments. 

Also if you find yourself having a lot of suicides in your crew, then maybe, just maybe you need to sit back and look at how your running things and adjust to make your crew happy because at the end of the day if your crew isn't happy you have no chance in succeeding and accomplishing anything

Report Post Tip

Naomi was just chilling, sitting on her Ducati on the street corner when she hears a familiar name Dominic_Lockwood.

I attended his funeral not too long ago. I remember when I took him off the streets.  I wonder why he took his own life. I feel sad about it, but I am not going to contemplate on it too long for I know I tried to make him feel welcomed to the family.  I tried to give him a good start in this thing of ours and made sure he knew if he needed anything all he had to do was ask.

He may have had his reasons but I will never know.  To go out like that when there were other options, without one word to me was pretty fucked up.  All I can say is rest in peace.

Report Post Tip

From what I know, my ancestors never had problems with their leaders. And, when they had to abandon our way of life, they always communicated their leaders and asked them to take care of it. It's the way I think things should be.

But...as others have said, if you don't like your crew leader, that's a problem, I understand. And, at this point, I agree with what Raoul said.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Tony Capazzo listens in on all the wise words from the men and women. A very interesting topic brought up by Praefect. Tony waits for the last person to speak and then steps forward to put in his two cents. He looks at the crowd and gives his token charming smile.

"Friends, I believe this particular topic doesn't bear a right or wrong answer. It's simple really, there are too many variables. We could all stand here and talk about what is the right way to go about it and what is the wrong way to go about it but at the end that would be only I or yours opinion. There are many factors to look at."

Tony pauses for a moment and puts up his index finger.

"Number 1. If a leader and said member are on good terms and have mutual respect for each other then just straight suiciding in my opinion is disrespectful not only to your leader but the entire family. Give your leader a chance to take you out and give a kill to your families name."

Tony puts up two fingers now.

"Number 2. If the member doesn't like the leader well then once again in my opinion he should try to come to some resolution and if one is not met and he chooses to leave the family then give the leader the respect anyway of taking you out. Obviously if you don't like the leader then you won't respect him thus ending your own life. I don't think , as far as etiquette goes, this is necessarily the wrong thing to do because you really don't give two craps what your leader thinks of you or you don't care about your family so why give the family a notch under their belt at the cost of your life. Just do the deed yourself."

Tony smirks.

"As you can see ladies and gentleman we can go here all day but it'll always go both ways. Above all though in my heart under any circumstance I feel personally the right thing to do is tell your leader you want to leave and abide by his wishes. Regardless of past or current issues with the leader at least you are a man/woman about it. It's surely a stand up thing to do rather then put a bullet in your own head randomly. This wouldn't go as a waste either, there are certain advantages in choosing this route....your bloodline, your father/mother or whoever would gain respect because of a move like this in my estimation. Although you would be dead at least everyone would know what to expect possibly. But as said from the beginning, you can spin it how you want, when you want, where you want. Each side can make its argument and none will be right or wrong."

Tony tips his fedora and nods as he takes a step back and awaits the next persons response.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Wild-Boy made a decision to leave the position of a speaker and sit down listen to the opinions of other interested in the topic mobsters.The last two days many of them have come here and have made some solid points regarding the philosophical topic that Prae introduced.

All of us have different positions regarding the suicide option, that sadly has become the only way out for many of the members of our community.I heard some wise words here, said by people far more experienced than me, and now I finally realised that we can not judge or admire the desperate actions of the people who took their own lives.There are series of events that point someone in that direction, events that we are either not aware of or we do not understand.

Everyone lives by his/her choices and convictions and all we can do is to respect their decison or at least not to criticize them, because afterall this is their life and their work they have put in building up accounts.

Report Post Tip

Suicide is an option and my bloodline exercised this option.  My bloodline did give their Cl's RHM word they were departing, and the response confirmed my bloodline made the right choice.  For my bloodline to spill her guts to their Cl and or GF would be a blatant form of disrespect to the Cl.  Suicide situations do vary, and the reasons are not for anyone to assume or judge.

Some of those who have been around for years may know about the lions and the cubs. Unfortunately, this type of scenario takes place within a family and no longer just the rivals.

Peace out

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Easy Way Out
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL