Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 15:06:59
Page:  1 
Where's He Been? Started by: The_Truth_Kuklinski on Jan 18, '15 10:44

The_Truth stands at a bar with an audience rapt with attention.  The_Truth is a little bit shaken, he has felt something.  He has seen something.  Things are now different.  He remembers his primary purpose, so does not partake in the Devil's buttermilk.  Instead he has an espresso and starts to talk.

I felt a presence as I walked down these Streets recently.  It's hard to describe.  It was like somebody had released a sack of grievance into the air and then sprayed contrived superiority over it to mask the odour of crushingly low self esteem.  It was like ten thousand disjointed and irrational thoughts systematically immolated

This presence, this...  aura on the Streets hasn't been here for some time.

Where Has It been?  That's what I'd like to know.

WHAT NOW!  Screamed The_Truth

A bloodline has returned to these shores, once that matches each carefully constructed word of mine with a paragraph of unread drivel.  But like the Power of Christ, I am compelled to visit upon him that which he consistently fails to visit upon me:  accountability.

My friends, I fear that Where once that was relative calm and debate, now there will be emoting, projecting, failing and flailing.

Where Is He?  Can he come here and let us know?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I accept your challenge Suburbs, CH!

I'm offended you sent the village idiot to declare your war but I'll take you all on!

Report Post Tip

Oh right, and proving it's me/my counter blow...

WhereWasI steals back the Hubcap Wrench and slams it over Maria 's head.

Bring it on weaklings!

Report Post Tip
Where Have You Been?
Report Post Tip

We HAD been hoping. nay. praying that he got shanghaied to Burma and was stuck there as a rice paddy coolie...

Report Post Tip
WhereWasI is worth more than a small rice paddy. Just look at him.
Report Post Tip

Wild entered some.... place near the junk yard, where the respected orator Kuku was holding a speech again. He had no time for assisting Kuku himself, so he gave WhereWasI some speciffic instructions how to do it:

WherewasI, I can give you some details regarding the location of Kuku's brain...

Look anywhere around his head. If you don't find it there, look for it at the junk yard...

Report Post Tip

Walking in on a already started conversation, glancing around to maybe understand from facial expressions blunt begins to speak.

is it a Myth? is there really this thing you speak of "Kuku's Brain". I would have thought it was just a giant word bank that spat out random words in a numeric order, because i never know what the poor chap is speaking about. but then again what if he can use more of his "brain then us? and we are all the ones with "no brain" and he is the all mighty Brain? did i confuse you? because i just confused myself.Ii think that is Kuku's always mission to confuse the people of the streets into more and more Questions arise.

Scratching his head and giggling bluntman lights his bowl and carry's on back into his smoke filled alleys until the next time.

Report Post Tip
My brain got me nominated for Street Orator of the Year.

The newt's cock we are talking about main claim to fame is how dumb I've made him look.
Report Post Tip

What was said made Wild give it a second thought. :

Street orator of the YEAR! Wild was astonished. The_Truth_Kuklinski's oral experience has brought him a golden statue...Some guys do everything to get famous...

Report Post Tip
He whom assumes is overly acquainted with that which he automatically imagines...
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Where's He Been?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL