Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 19:55:04
Page:  1 
Hide and Durden Started by: TopCat on Jan 19, '15 19:49

11:30 PM Happy Endings Strip club, Las Vegas

TopCat is in the bar having a few drinks with Johnny-Rochy. He finally found some work and was making a name for himself in Las Vegas he ran a sports betting operation and a drug trafficking ring and had a job as a Union safety official in case the feds came asking what he did for a living. TopCat looked over at his watch it was getting late and he had to wake up early to handle a few things in the morning for Mr.Ross.

TopCat: "Alright Johnny see ya later. I gotta hit the sack Mr. Ross wants me to handle that thing with the folks from city hall. Some shit about renewing those permits."

Johnny-Rochy: "Whatever man. You better watch out I hear those downtown folks like to get all touchy feely with people. But you're used that though I heard when you were inside Bubba got real close to you."

TopCat: "Yeah just like I got real close to your sister last night."

Johnny-Rochy:"Lay a finger on my sister and you'll end up in the Mojave dessert. I aint playing try me Top try me."

TopCat ignores Johnny and exits the club. He's on his way towards his car when he notices Tyler Durden walking down the street. The hell is he doing out here in Vegas?TopCat thought. Realizing he had an opportunity TopCat follows Tyler. Slowly TopCat draws his Colt 1911 and aims it at Tyler.  Just as Tyler hails a cab he turns around sees TopCat and jumps into the cab. TopCat fires at the cab as it drives away only breaking the glass as Tyler gets away.

TopCat: "Fuck"

8-Ball Motel

Tyler is on the phone with Robert.

Tyler: Looks like our expansion into Vegas has taken a bad turn. Someone attempted to take me out

Robert: Any idea on who it was?

Tyler: I don't know but they were wearing purple. Whoever they are we'll take care of them tell Marla to send a crew over. If this asshole wants to play a game of hide and seek there is only so many places where you can hide I'll find them.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Hide and Durden
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL