Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 09:29:18
Page:  1 
Putting the Izzel in The Loop. Started by: Ajani on Jan 24, '15 05:51

With the plans for Motor City set in place and Louis-Man packing his things. Ajani needed someone he could rely on to be able to fill the huge gap being left in The Loop. Not only fill it but go beyond, and help fortify that spot even further then it had. This was the standard in The Loop. He could not think of nobody, other then HubertCaponeHis trusty right hand-man had been there for him since the beginning of Fort Alara. Nobody else was more suited for this role, then him.

Ajani sent his men to retrieve the sneaky HubertCapone and bring him into Ajani's office. They returned shortly after and Hubert walked in. The lights were dimmed, Ajani was finely dressed in his suit that meant "business" was going down. He was smoking one of his finest cigars and drinking a glass of whiskey. Hubert was slightly confused if something had happened. But then something caught the corner of his eye, 3 shadows standing by the window on the right. They stepped forth, it was God Mother Maria , God Father Spunky , God Mother Kelly_KapowskiThe heart of Chicago were all here in this office. HubertCapone could not remember fucking up, doing anything wrong or stealing any hubcaps yet. The sneaky bastard had his plans written in his name the whole damn time...

Take a seat please Hubert, We have much to discuss.

Ajani extended his hand and pointed at the chair. Reluctant at first, Hubert moved forward and sat down. If he had fucked up there was no way out of it, nor would he run from it. Hubert was a man of honour and would face a problem head on. 

So Hubert, tonight I told Louis-Man to pack his bags and his men to move to Detroit the motor city. The engine of that city stalled long ago and needs to be jump started. Selected individuals who have earned their chance have been selected to go there and rebuild the sunken city. Now this leaves us with a gap here in The Loop. I need someone who can go above and beyond. Blood with some experience to guide our fresh blood here. Your blood line is rich with knowledge and we could use that here in The Loop. This is a hard decision for me, as you have always been right next to me in every decision made. But you still will be helping me in all those decisions in the future as under-boss. I want to thank you and congratulate you, for your hard amazing work. Earnings exceeding nine digits, sweat, blood and tears in everything you do here. I had worked for your father in Fort Izzel, and he found my spark and kicked me in the ass. Strangers until that time, even our ancestors had not spoken often from what I read. This is a amazing place we have built in Chicago. It was built on first time encounters, the unknown and now look at it. This goes to show, people who say you need to know everything about the person you know and known them for years, before they move into a  "important" position is bull shit. I have met so many amazing hard working people in this life time. People who have been bickered about and yelled warnings of. This shows what can happen when you get to know people and look past what is supposed to be the past and rumors. So give me this chance HubertCapone, to return a favor your father once did for me and stand up.

Ajani walked around the desk and shook his hand, all the God fathers of Chicago followed suit. Ajani then gave Hubert a hard kick in the ass and laughed.

Not that you need one, but I deserved to return the favor. Incredible work Hubert, now don't slack off now and stay the fuck away from my cars hub caps. Oh and look out the window over there.

Hubert walked over and looked out the huge paneled window. Across the street was his new head-quarters, with a marble sign above the door that read...

Fort Izzel.

Report Post Tip

As Hubert was looking out the window WhereWasI snuck up from behind him, gave him a firm grasp of the ass and whispered in his ear,

"Congratulations Jono Hubert,"

WhereWasI starts gripping his gun and eyeing the back of Hubert's head,

"I'll make sure you're perfectly safe and that no one steals your Fort this go around for your bloodline. I'm sure this time your bloodline won't get picked off by a random Durden, lead us into a suicide mission or wack back to death on an attempted suicide. I'm counting on this run to be the funniest failure in the history of your bloodline and I'm back for a front row seat."

Report Post Tip

May your Fort stand strong against Tyler Durden and his cronies sir. Not often does an auth call for celebration, but for you we shall make an exception. Free hubcaps for all who pay respects to Hubert on this grandest days. Not only do these hubcaps serve as excellent weapons, but you can also use them as a serving platter at social functions, or wall decorations in your slums. It really is a win/win for everyone.

Jokes aside, I'm happy for you lad. When motivated, you're one of the brightest shining lights in this thing of ours. Live long, teach well, and always protect that fort.

To Hubert and Fort Izzel ladies and gentlemen!

Report Post Tip

Hubert turns back from the window to see a gun pointed at him from none other than WhereWasI and smirked. Looking over his ugly, reciding hair line he nods and smiles to each of the Godfathers in the room. 

"Thank you very much Ajani, I know a gap has been left with Don Louis-Man's move to Detroit and I am eager to fill the void."

Hubert then turns to WhereWasI, still aiming his gun at his head.

"Oh man, a run in bold for my bloodline can only end in hilarious circumstances. It's like it is sewn periodically in to the Tapestry Of Faith. It's also sewn in that you and your family line shall be stood there, in the front row each time long in to the future. Let's see what we can concoct this time eh?"

Report Post Tip

Kurgan sat on a roof top over looking Fort Izzel turning to one of his body guards he handed them a note.

Take this to God Mother Kapowski my morning this Fort shall be ours

Report Post Tip

Curtis had been tipped off by Ajani about what was happening and wasn't going to miss the occasion. He'd seen Hubert grow out of the disastrous end of his father and become even more the man than any had hoped. He'd worked very closely with Chicago over recent months and the relationship he'd established with Ajani's right hand man had lead to some memorable achievements. Curtis had taken a car to the Godfather's offices and waited in the bar out of the way while the meeting took place upstairs. Once it was concluded a young runner from Ajani's extended family came down and told him it was ok to go in.

Curtis picked up the parcel he had brought with him and made his way up to the office. Greeting the collected Godfathers on his way in he walked over to Hubert and gave him a warm embrace. Smiling he handed him the parcel and watched as Hubert unwrapped it.

"My friend. It's no surprise this day has come. There is an inevitability to it. In fact it would have reflected poorly on Godfather Ajani's judgement if he'd neglected to make this move and we both know there's nothing wrong with his mind."

Curtis watched as Hubert removed the wrapping and held the ornately carved wooden box. Unclipping the silver latch he opened it to reveal a padded velvet interior snugly supporting a newly made key attached to a miniature gold hubcap key-ring. Hubert looked at it and then back at Curtis. Clearly dismayed that it wasn't alcohol or real hubcaps or even spurious literature, the scavenging scouse thief in him demanded an explanation. Curtis smirked.

"It's a master key. I had it made especially for you. It opens any of the locks on any of our buildings in New York. It even opens the cellar under the bar in my building and we both know that is a greater prize than anything in the offices! The point is this; You have been like a brother to me for as long as we have worked together. This key will allow you to come and go as you please in New York. You are like family to me and as long as I am alive, my families are yours, as my homes are yours."

Curtis understood that the limit for soft sided sentimentality had clearly been reached and took a step back. Looking around at the other Godfathers he gestured around the room.

"So. Now to the important matters of the day... Where's the outrageous party and all the booze?"

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Don HubertCapone.

For anyone that knows the hard work you do, the generous time you give up helping those around you, the way you offer a soft touch to those that require it and a firm kick in the ass for those that need it this day is of no surprise. It has been an honour to work beside you at times in the recent past and I look forward to times in the future when we stand shoulder to shoulder again. 

Sometimes we hear bitching and moaning that people are authed because of who their bloodlines are. This is one of those perfect examples that shows this is a complete crock of shit. Good Hubby over there wasn't authed because of his bloodline, who are an extended litany of hilarious failures it must be added, he was chosen for the massive amounts of work he put in on a daily basis and the loyalty and motivation he inspires in others. 

Congratulations old man on the auth and congratulations Godfather Ajani on yet another fine choice. Kudos. Now, lets get this party started!

Report Post Tip

Thrilled with the news of HubertCapone's promoting sends him a special paperweight made from a melted down hub cap, stolen from the roof of his fort with a note attached.

Congratulations on your well deserved promotion 

Good luck and stay away from Marla !

Best wishes

MsLiar

Report Post Tip

Congratulations HubertCapone. A very well deserved Auth. Good luck to you in your ventures in The Loop.

Report Post Tip

Neal was wandering through the Pog Mo Thoin headquarters when he was approached by Tish. "Hubert shall be setting up with his own headquarters this evening, he has asked for your services. All the best." 

Ecstatic about the news that his dear friend would be going Bold, he headed over to Fort Izzel. With a bottle of scotch in one hand and his finest cut cigars in the other, he gently kicked the door to knock. WhereWasI opened the door and it was clear that celebrations had already begun with familiar faces such as Godfather Curtis & Godfather Ajani. Neal approached Hubert and handed him the scotch and cigars.

"Well Hubert. Finally you have been given the nod to run your own crime organization. Your father Jono would be so proud to see this. You more than deserve this opportunity, and it is an absolute honour to be working with you on this challenge. So, lets get some drinks! We have a lot of shit to get together over the next few days!"

Shaking Hubert's hand whilst laughing, Neal grabs a scotch and hold the glass up high.

"To HubertCapone & Fort Izzel!"

Report Post Tip

Louis-man caught wind of The great Fort Izzel being born and allowed to set up operations in The Loop, Chicago under Godfather Ajani. Louis fetched his driver to head on over to the new Fort Izzel HQ to congratulate the great Mobster HubertCapone in person. During the ride over to Fort Izzel, Louis's mind wandered off remembering the good ol days back when Louis was in Fort Izzel with Hubert's father Jono. He always kept the things his beloved mentor and friend Jono had taught him very dear to him and always worked to grow his family in the likeness and honor of his fallen friend. Louis had been mentored by Hubert's father Jono since he first stepped foot on the shores of this great land and used the fall of Jono to fuel himself to serve his friends and family in his honor. In more recent times, Louis-man had the honor of serving The Loop alongside of Jono's son Hubert and always saw the same great qualities in Hubert and watched this young man work so hard and knew he was destined to carry on the legacy and honor his bloodline is known for.

Louis looks to his driver with a bit of a grin "It's funny thing how stuff comes about..." his driver just nods not knowing what his Don is talking about.

Louis-man arrives to Fort Izzel and meets Hubert with a handshake and a warm congrats to his friend.

Congrats Hubert on bringing back Fort Izzel, a place I will always consider my birthplace and heritage to this world. I'm truly looking forward to see the next generation of Izzelite's that are produced by your hand. It was always an honor watching your father work his magic growing the young eager mobster's, and like Setanta said kicking them in the ass when they need a good kicking. Godfather Ajani is a wise man by making this move to help continue the growth of The Loop.

Report Post Tip

Archy had just heard and thought that he should get out of his dungeon and go celebrate with the people in the streets, he checks on Astro, but he was laying there motionless, so Archy thought it would be better to leave him get some rest and go out alone. Afterall it's been a rough night for poor Astro. A few minutes passed till Archy arrived at the destination where people were gathered to congratulate Don HubertCapone and celebrate the establishment of his freshly established fort. Archy makes his way through the crowd till he finally made his way to HubertCapone. Archy smiles at the guy and shakes his hand.

Congratulations Don Capone, you sure did earn it, no one can neglect the amount of work and effort you put in helping the city of Chicago flourish and prosper once again. However I hope you can manage to keep your fort safe this time.

Archy chuckles and hugs Capone, reaching with his free hand into Capone's coat pocket, and swiftly pulls a few bills. Archy then lets go of Don Capone.

It's such an honor being here today and joining the celebration, I also look forward to doing business with you in the near future.

Archy winks at Capone, as he turns around and moves into the crowd to join into the celebration. He then checks the stash he got on hand and it seems to be a little bit over five thousands dollars, he puts the stash in his wallet with a satisfied smile on his face.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Putting the Izzel in The Loop.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL