Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 10:08:32
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Night time robbery Started by: Tesla on Jan 24, '15 06:07

Tesla glancing over some maps and blueprints laid down on the rectangular table. He can't help a small smile coming over his face. He moves his attention to the blueprints of a bank, chess pieces laid out on each symbolizing a different person from the guards, the cashiers, and the manager. He then shifts his gaze up to the people at the table. This bank robbery will be difficult because the police do have a presence there, but for good reason this back had Federal Charters and recently acquired a few other banks that went south due to the market crash. It survived and was going strong and even more importantly it was burst with savings accounts being opened in large numbers. This meant that it would be bursting with cash. So much so that that a transport was arranged already for a few days from now to decrease the volume of cash in this bank. Looking up from the maps and blueprints he cleared his throat and said,

“Listen up there are local police in the building who maintain guard there, as easy at it would be to go in there guns blazing if these officers get more than a bruise, I doubt any amount of cash would win back the local police. It is very important that we incapacitate them some how that won't result in a major injury. The manager of the bank will also need to be grabbed so we can open the main safe, to do all of this we are going to hit it at night. I will severe multiple points along new lines they have hung up bringing the streets back to pure darkness and removing the ability for the officers to get help as long as we can contain them within the building. The manager will have to be grabbed while he is heading home. A simple car accident with both drivers gone and one of the cars reported stolen should suffice unless someone has a better plan. We make are way in taking out each guard along the way, have the manager open the safe for us and grab the cash. To make sure we have plenty of time to get away.”

Tesla places a bottle of some chemical and some rags on the table.

“This should buy us plenty of time, to put some distance, before they come to and realize what has happened. I am expecting the bank vaults to be full so each of you will have to bring some of your associates to help carry the cash to the vehicles quickly. So any volunteers or suggestions for each part?”

Report Post Tip

Karmen sat at the round table, listening to Tesla talk about the plans for the night, and how they would hope to accomplish everything. She could only think of one suggestion, because she had never actually planned a robbery before, especially not of THIS gratitude.

"I can only think of one thing, and that is disguises," she said aloud. "I'm sure that has already been thought of, I just didn't hear it mentioned. And actually, what could we use that would incapacitate all of the people in the lobby? Do they have any sort of alarm system? Or has that even been invented yet? Will we have people holding onto the manager, or will he just be handcuffed or something? I'm sorry for asking so many random questions, I'm just new to this and I don't want to ruin it at all!"

Report Post Tip

Listening to Tesla speak Padrino was glad that he took over the planning of this robbery. He was slightly late to the war room where Tesla laid blueprints and a chessboard on the table displaying the bank and all the important points of it.

"Yeah we should do this as clean as possible. I'm very good with a gun, so I'll be going in as muscle to make sure nobody tries anything stupid. I think we need to find a good safecracker and a driver as well. You know the saying, a job is only as good as its getaway driver."

Report Post Tip

Nodding his head at KarmenKayne, Tesla says:

"The only people who should need disguises are those grabbing the manager on his way home from work. A basic police uniform should suffice, in fact we could just have those that are going to grab him pretend to arrest him instead. This way anyone who is out in the streets seeing as take the manager from the car won't be suspicious of a thing. Then just have them hold on to him and bring him back to the bank."

pondering for a second at the idea of a wireless alarm Tesla gets a small smile across his face. I think KarmenKayne just gave me an idea on how to better fortify are HQ's. wireless alarms, a simple radio broadcast on certain channels that could be tripped by a basic circuit, so we would all know there was something foul a foot. Not here though, I need to focus on the money to gained.

Listening to the Wild-Boy for a minute Tesla becomes a little confused. Clearing his throat Tesla says:

"The security staff should be the only ones who should be there at night besides us of course. What is SWAT, it's an acronym i assume, so is this the federal government branch i have never heard of or something? The federal government doesn't station anything at these banks last i heard, the local police are brought in for security but, that is it. I have never heard Ubisoft? I am guessing that because it has servers this is some restaurant? We don't want people to die so this guy who went in there hacking things up with his axe or what ever implement is not needed we don't want a pile of dead bodies and angry cops. Any type of alarm will go down when i cut the wires outside of the bank, in fact it will give the General Electric one hell of a time, direct current wires just out in the streets at random points means that they might even have to shut down some of there generators."

Looking at Padrino Tesla nods his head

"good bring the safe cracker in, the manager might not be able to open everything and what he can't open the safe cracker can. Just remember with the drivers that we don't want to draw attention to ourselves this is going down in the middle of the night so keep noise to a minimum and don't get the cops attention. We might also need extra help loading the vehicles just because we will have the entire night does not mean i want to spend it all there. A few BG's or some other random associate just kicking around should do."

Report Post Tip

Padrino nods and continues.

"In case there's any heat after we get the cash, I suggest that we split up and high-tail it in different cars. Just to make sure that if they do catch any of us, at least it's not all of us at the same time."

He looked around the table to the other participants.

"Also someone should arrange for some safehouses for us to lay low at. With a job as big as this one, we should not interact with each other for some time after we do it."

Report Post Tip

Karmen sat and listened through Tesla replying to everyone's suggestions, and then chimed in, saying, "So, there is no fear of anyone recognizing the people that go in to actually thieve the money? If they're able to see our faces, they could draw sketches of us, and maybe that would hinder us actually getting away with it? Are there people there still even through the night guarding the bank? Is that what you meant by the cops being there?"

Report Post Tip
Heard about tesla with this great crazy ideal that might work.We need to hack on to videos from main lines.Get the Primssion when, I hack the video main lines?
Report Post Tip
BloodSport comes black box with silver on either side of it, He opens it up he has about 50 black cloves and face masks

"I thought we might be needing these wouldn't want anyone seeing our faces do we. Also I added the cloves so we couldn't leave any prints when this takes place."
Report Post Tip
"I aplogise about how I was talking has a doughnut in my mouth. I mean I have 50 gloves and 50 face masks"
Report Post Tip

"Finally, someone agrees about the "not seeing our faces" part," Karmen said. "I know that there aren't security films or anything of that nature, but some people have amazing memory and can recall faces like they're looking at a photograph. I think it's the best idea to wear masks and gloves, just in case!"

Report Post Tip
We need get away car ,Then burn to evi evidence for finger prints
Report Post Tip

Karmen listened as Cody talked about burning evidence for fingerprints, and then she said, "I'm not sure how advanced the system is now, if they'd be able to pull fingerprints? But, the gloves would definitely make it so it's not necessary to worry about fingerprints. Then, we could focus our attention back on the matter of the money. I think we are making great progress right now."

Report Post Tip
Bloodsport offers KarmenKanye a doughnut

I would have to agree something could go terribly wrong and I wouldn't want anyone to see my good looks and I'm sure no one else would either. Gloves and masks are the best way forward.
Report Post Tip

"We need to think about what after. We would need to wash all that cash or we'll get caught before you get to say pineapple."

Report Post Tip

"We could maybe keep the cash hidden until the heat dies down a little bit, but yes I agree about washing the cash," Karmen said , after chewing the doughnut that Bloodsport had given her. "That would probably keep the cops' eyes off of us. And, with the masks and gloves, they wouldn't even know where to start or who to look for."

Karmen thought to herself for a little bit, then chimed back in, "So, if we act like we're arresting the manager on his way home from work, would we have a car that looks like a cop car? Or would it be an "Unmarked Police Car"?"

Report Post Tip

Padrino nodded at KarmenKayne.

"It might be good to don disguises that will allow us to blend in rather than just storm the place. If we could obtain some bank guard uniforms and a van we could make it look like transporting the money. Of course, we would be transporting it to our wallets."

Report Post Tip

Karmen listened to Padrino, then said, "But then that brings into play: what if someone recognizes one of us as Gangsters, Mafioso, instead of Bank Guards? Or if someone sees our faces, they can draw a sketch for police, and that would tip them off to who did the heist? There's so much that could go wrong if we don't wear masks. It could be a complete success, or a massive fail.."

Report Post Tip

"You're right. Although, we still haven't got word from Godmother Maria or any of the Suburbs administration. We all know how influential they are and how much political power they have, so if there is anyone who can get cops off our backs it's them."

Padrino lights a cigar and sits down. This will be a long and careful planning.

Report Post Tip

"I suppose that is true," Karmen said while avoiding the smoke floating by her face. "Maria could have the best chance of telling the cops to f*** off, basically. Or making them believe it was someone else entirely that pulled off the heist."

Karmen laughed at the thought of Maria in front of cops, telling them to f*** off. It played out in her head like some sort of moving picture, so she knew that it could actually happen.

"Maria is pretty feisty when she needs to be," she said jokingly.

Report Post Tip

chuckling at the thought of Maria telling the police to f*** off. Tesla then scanned the room watching the eagerness of the suburbs crew members putting together this daring plan. He then cleared his throat, and said;

"I wouldn't be as worried about the local police, if they do start to ask questions the upper structure will just make the envelopes we give them temporary thicker or maybe even a second envelope. The amount we will give them though will be peanuts compared to the amount that we will pull in."

Scanning the room with a small smile on his face.

"The real danger will be the federal agents, who will get involved seeing how this is a federally chartered bank. Those guys hard next to impossible to bribe and with the scale of this crime they will want to bring us in as example's, so no amount of cash we get the federal agents to back off, and they aren't as spineless as the locals police are so telling them off might turn out bad. Then too it will take them a few days after the robbery for them to actually get here and begin there investigation so we should have plenty of time to get the cash out of the city."

Pausing for a second, Tesla then says;

"we still need a sure fire way to get this guards in a position were we can subdue them, i might know someone who can hook us up with something the military equipment. I will be right back."

Tesla goes walking out of the room and off to a store to see what might be in the backrooms of a shop a crew member runs.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Night time robbery
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL