Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 23:29:50
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Night time robbery Started by: Tesla on Jan 24, '15 06:07

Joey sits in the background sipping on a whiskey. No one seemed to notice him. After a while of listening to peoples ideas, he finally walked over, and in his smooth, deep voice said, "Howdy y'all! I know that I am the best driver in this room. Need a driver? I'm the guy!" 

Goes back to sipping whiskey.

Report Post Tip

Wild heard Tesla was some kind of comedian, whose jokes were so funny that people were literally dying while laughing at them.

Look, I am a big fan of your work, I have watched all of your experiments in HD, but please let me help you. You seem to be lost in time.

Make sure you go to your brain surgeon and ask him/her if he/she knows when the expiration date of your brain implant is.

Report Post Tip

Danny walks in and sits cozily in a chair. He waits a minute while he scans the room to see everyone clearly. He takes a cigarette from behind his ear and a lighter from out of his finely ironed suit pocket to light it.

"If you need a shadow to sneakily get from point A to B, or another gun in your holster then I'm the man. All I know is I want in."

He took a long drag of his cigarette before exhaling a plume of thick white smoke. 

Report Post Tip

Padrino looks at JoeyC sipping his whiskey.

"That's fine with me, Joey, and I don't doubt you're a good driver. But still I don't think it's a good idea to drink whiskey and then drive on such an important job as this, do you agree?"

Report Post Tip

"Do you think, maybe, we should have someone go in while the bank is still open and see if they can figure out where the guards are posted?" She asked the group, as the became hazy with all of the smoke. "I could be the person that goes in, checks everything out, or someone else could I'm sure, before we go into the bank at night to do the heist. And, I've seen Joey drive so I can vouch for him being a good driver!"

Report Post Tip

as the room became hazy with all of the smoke. "Pardon my speech, here. I'm a little tired today!"

Report Post Tip

coming back into the room with a small brown sack, he just barely got back in time to hear DannytheShadow  speak. Tesla responded;

"yes i think you can be  great help in taking out the guards that will be there. KarmenKayne that is brilliant, make sure also that the bank is mostly the same compared to the blue prints that we have. Also,"

place the bag down on the table,

"here are some military supplies that were lifted from the great war. This will heavily disorient the guards as if they had way too much to drink, this will also effect us too. So i have arranged for 20 gas masks to arrive in the next few hours also. That should take care of the guards. We have two drivers which should suffice,  Any volunteers to be the initial people who will go in to deploy these canisters on the guards inside?"

Report Post Tip

Karmen listened to Tesla talking, and when he finished, she quickly raised her hand.

"I volunteer to be one of those people," she said excitedly. "Sounds like a lot of fun, and risky, and.. yeah, I wanna' do it!"

Report Post Tip

Padrino spoke up as well.

"This is a task for more than one person. KarmenKayne and me will make sure guards sleep well through this job."

Report Post Tip

"One drink of whiskey won't hurt...calms the nerves. You should try."

Report Post Tip
Gangsta is overhearing the conversation, and seems interested, he wants in
Report Post Tip

After being filled in on the plans by Tesla and Padrino, Nighthawk finally got the opportunity to weigh in on the details of how the bank robbery should go down. Everyone had brought some brilliant tactful thinking, but it just needed that extra to make sure it could be pulled off successfully. After all, who wants to spend their last days in a prison cell?

Tesla had some chemicals laid out on the table, this was added to by KarmenKayne with the disguises and the gloves and masks provided by BloodSport. The muscle and driving abilities were brought by Padrino and JoeyC but Padrino had added that someone from the Suburbs administration should be around to give guidance and influence the local federal agents.

After working out everything we had so far, Nighthawk took a seat and decided to add his worth to the discussion before we could leave and get the show on the road. 

'I'll make sure myself and PaulHeyman can be available throughout the day and in contact with the local feds. We've been around long enough and have the political power to keep them off for as long as possible. This will give you some extra time, and no weapon can compete with time'. 

Nighthawk nodded along with everyone else sat at the table. He then turned to his RHM Tesla who was sat at the head of the table and was labelled 'The scientist' to see if we needed a few more supplies before heading off and driving into the night towards the bank. 

Report Post Tip

Danny exhales the last draw of his cigarette before rubbing out it out in an ashtray. He had a wide smile.

"So I'm guessing this isn't going to be a normal 'stick em up' robbery? This is right up my alley. Silent, smooth, and invigorating. So when does this party start?" 

Danny looked at Tesla and Nighthawk.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Night time robbery
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL