Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 10:00:07
Page:  1 
Looking for work. Started by: JohnnyBurns on Jan 24, '15 16:52

JohnnyBurns, the grandson of Ganesh who was of the bloodline of Skorpeon, was walking the streets. As he approached certain people for information on joining their families, he would notice everyone duck their head down and run the other day. Multiple people telling him "We don't want to get shot for having you in our family." and "We cannot invite you to our family."

Being very shocked, he thought as to why this was the case. It seemed he was being punished for something his father did that he did not agree with in the first place but why should that reflect on Johnny? He wasn't around to fix or prevent things.

"I, JohnnyBurns, want to and will work for anyone willing to give him a chance. I will work my ass off for your family and will make you not regret it. Please feel free to approach me at anytime to discuss potential work you have for me. I thank you." he said.

Report Post Tip

The people giving you that information are wrong.

That isn't the problem here. Nobody is afraid of getting shot for housing you, we're fucking mobsters we're not afraid of shit, they simply don't want you. 

You have shown time and time again you're willing to fuck over a family you're attached to for your own selfish reasons. This isn't others bloodlining you, it's you bloodlining others so that people can't trust you and no longer are willing to take the risk in doing so. When you fuck up, it has consequences. I had this chat with a member of your family in a coffee shop some weeks ago. It didn't sink in then and as you can see from the reaction of many leader most don't feel that words to that effect will be any more successful now. 

When you carry out an act, it hangs over you and any of your bloodline. When that act is something hated and despised on these shores of ours, like bloodlining, it will follow you. The problem here isn't others, look in the mirror and you'll be able to see exactly what the issue is. And start addressing it. I hope.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Your bloodline has burnt too many bridges, too many times. You need to face that, and deal with it. If you want a fresh start, you're going to need to put forth an extreme amount of work to reprove yourself.  No one is going to believe you, no one is going to want to trust you. Anyone who does accept you as an associate will give you a chain so short, a single step off the porch will choke you half to death. Does this sound harsh? Yes, yes it does. But don't forget for a single second, you did this to yourself.

I am a firm believer in second chances and fresh starts. Personally I want everyone to have a chance to succeed and accomplish his or her goals, but I'd need some serious convincing to give you a chance. You put your personal needs before everyone elses needs and you don't give a damn about whoever is sponsoring you, or your crew leader in general. Maybe you'll get another shot in this thing of ours. Maybe an old dog can learn new trick. You can surprise us all, but that is all on your shoulders man.

Good luck to you, I hope you learn a new way.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Looking for work.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL