Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 04:34:58
Page:  1 
The Re-Start Started by: Max_Payne on Jan 25, '15 18:30

--İt was a rough night for me,so ı decided ı will go out for a little drink or two...well with the cash ı have it wasnt going to cover up how much ı wanted to drink and maybe the over-dose of killing,that ı always fail.Anyway my money was low and few ass holes from past and also local gangster around the town were keeping me company.After my drinks at the bar ı walked back home only to find how messy my jersey apartment was.All the luxury life in brazil was good and all but you know what they say,''Nothing is as good as your home'',so ı came back to my home where it all started.Now ı am thinking how ı ended up running away only to turn back few years later.As an ex-cop or ex-good guy ı should be feeling guilty for becoming a bad guy,but ı dont maybe because all the drinks and the money also the shooting has corrupted my mind,maybe thats also why ı am addicted pain-killers and whiskey.Now to think about the past.............

İt all started at a bar,as expected,while ı was drinking and some local mob boss kids came to threat me and saying bad,jerkish things about my life than this Passos guy came in and throwed them out.We had our fun with drinks and dance than these ass holes came again only with guns this time.I shot the leader kid,either because of stupidness or drunkness ı was too rushed to care at this point.We made our way out of Jersey and Passos offered a last job chance,left with-out excuses ı accepted it.Later on Trouble always found me like it always did in the last 15 years so ı wasnt expecting a Holiday Trip.After everything happened in brazil ı lost my job,the whole family of my boss and my self-respect.So here ı am back at the U.S.A waiting for days to pass,maybe a bit of a good luck in this career......................--

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Re-Start
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL