Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 21:18:49
Page:  1 
Godfather Manciagli, soaring with the Clouds Started by: Louis-Man on Jan 26, '15 01:27

The previous night Louis-man was in his office of Fort Manciagli when his door was met with a loud knocking. "Come in.." he answered. It was his faithful RHM DiamonDz who walked in the office. "Heya Don Louis I think now is our opportunity to launch our attack on the Old man. It appears as his RHM and LHM are away on business as I've been tracking them and they are leaving the airport off to Delaware."

"Thanks DiamonDz, I knew sending you to follow them would be a good move. I have been looking forward to catching the old man alone and vulnerable. I knew it was only a matter of time before they would slip up. Downtown will be ours my dear. Go fetch Cloud and update him, tell him to get everybody ready and tomorrow is the day."

14 hours later

Louis had been planning and waiting for the right time to strike, and finally today was the day. He was looking forward to ridding Downtown Detroit of this Old man and his lazy way of doing business. No longer will Downtown go so neglected he thought to himself.

Louis instructed his Mademen, Capo's and Bosses to gear up and come along to the Mansion that he old man stayed in, they already knew the drill. As soon as the members of the Fort Manciagli gang exited their vehicles gunfire erupted.  DiamonDz, Cloud, Reignman and Billcutting led the charge riddling the house and the bodyguards out front with fire from Tommy-guns. As Messalina, SA, YourNextWife, Blood_Moon, Kari and Gideon snuck around back to cleanup the guards along the back of the house. "Ha ha.." Louis chuckles as puts on his gloves....... MsLiar lights his Cigar for him and hands him a stiletto and a handgun. "Get his ass Don Louis." She says to him as he turns towards the house.

After a couple puffs Louis-Man tosses his cigar on the lawn as he walks up the steps to the door and kicks the bullet riddled door open. Two guards stand aiming at the door. He shoots the first one with a single bullet to the head, the adrenaline rushes through his body as the other shoots and misses him. He fires two more shots at the second guard and strikes the guard putting him down. He walks up to the fallen guard and puts a third round into his face. Louis looks up to the second story of the house and casually walks the staircase, keeping his eyes peeled for any remaining protection of the Old man.

Louis approaches the already open door of the Old man's office and walks in with his gun raised.

"I've been waiting for you Don Louis Manciagli" the Old man says. "I knew this day was coming when I saw you move your large operations into my territory. I knew it was only a matter of time before you came for my throne young-blood. I will be honest and say that I can no longer dedicate the time to this once beautiful city that I was capable of in my younger days."

The old man pours two glasses of scotch and pushed one across the desk towards Louis. Louis looks towards the old man and notices he's unarmed. Louis takes the glass from the desk, nods outta respect and downs the scotch. "It is time for new blood in Downtown Detroit. You do know what must happen in times like this." Louis says to the old man. "Do you have any final words?"

The old man says "Fuck you, Cunt!" and in one motion reaches for his waistband and flips the desk. A struggle ensues upstairs and after a few brief moments Louis-man Walks down down the spiral staircase wiping the blood from his stiletto with a handkerchief. He looks to his awaiting family members with there eager eyes and says. "It's done. Downtown Detroit is ours, lets show the world how a City should be treated."

I would like to announce to the world with the blessing of the Godfather council and leaders of our great nation, that I am assuming the role of Godfather of Downtown Detroit. I will be setting up Cloud to take on my family and authorized as my Under-boss and Crew-leader to the Downtown Detroit District. Thank you all for your time.

Report Post Tip

May I be the first or at least one of the first to say well done sir.

Detroit is growing in a good direction.

Freddy bows and runs down the street back towards his territory not wanting to leave it to long .

Report Post Tip

Smiling and shaking Louis' hand, Cloud declares.

"Here stands before you a Man, a Godfather, a Crew Leader, and more importantly a friend. I knew when I met you that you were destined for greatness and here it is. I cant wait to see what the future will hold for Downtown and all of Detroit. Congratulation and thank you for this opportunity."

Report Post Tip

Gideon puts his gun away and makes his way to Louis-Man 

"You took me in after my father died and you taught me all I know if it weren't for you I would have most like let wound up dead and now you have made your way to Godfather I can't be more happy for you and all of Detroit we are going to make this the best city out there"

Whith that Gideon hugs the newly pronounced Godfather

Report Post Tip

Well then! What can I say?

It's been an extremely long time coming at least. I never usually make an appearance at these sorts of announcements as there is usually nothing more to say than "well done, congratulations" etc etc. However, in this case I do need to make an exception. 

It's no secret that this is the first of your family line to reach these shores and to achieve what you have achieved in such a short space of time considering is nothing but admirable and damn well deserved. Having worked for my father and learned the ways of our world from him and the previous incarnation of Fort Izzel, to then proving yourself as a Right Hand Man to Godfather Ajani, then setting up your own Fort before moving to take on your own district and now assuming the role of Godfather is an absolute epic example of what can be achieved if you come here with the right attitude. A willingness to listen and learn, take what you have learned and then figure out where you yourself want to be, how you want to do things and setting your own standards. 

Let this be an example to everyone else out there. If you believe it takes a bloodline or arse kissing to get anywhere in this world, take a long hard look at Godfather Louis-Man. He came here with no contacts, no previous family and no prior footing. He came with a willingness to listen and learn, a great attitude and a confidence to succeed. This is what you can accomplish when you put your mind to it and I couldn't be more proud of the man today. 

Godfather Louis-Man, My family line and Fort Izzel will forever watch your back and watch eagerly your progress.

Congratulations my friend. Keep going!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $1,000,000 Tip

ReignMan holds a glass in the air..

Congratulations Godfather Louie!!! You're a great leader and teacher! It's nice to get a new friend out of the deal also. Looking forward to helping lead our city to greatness!

Report Post Tip

Watches with a giant smile as Louis walks out of the building and hugs him as he walks by. 

I am so proud of you and all you have achieved so far! The day you picked me up off the streets was by far one of the best days of my life. I am forever grateful and loyal to you and our family. Here's to the beginning of a bright future!

Report Post Tip

Congratulaions Godfather Louis-Man!!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations to you both,

Louis-Man I haven't spoken with you long enough to claim I know you but you seem to have a decent head on your shoulders and a lot of people speak highly of you so best of luck to you in your endeavors, mate.

Cloud you have a gay stripper's name... but congratulations my friend. May fortune shine brightly upon you and always know you'll have an ally in the Loop. Just don't shake my hand because I don't want any body glitter to get on the cuffs of my good shirt.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Louis-Man. We have never had the fortune of speaking, but I have heard nothing but amazing things about you. From what I hear this promotion has been a long time coming and is thoroughly deserved. 

Good luck!

Report Post Tip

Karmen wiped a random tear from her eye as she saw Louis, the new Godfather of Downtown, DT. She made her way up to him when he had a moment of peace.

"Louis, I always knew you would be great, and do amazing things, and I'm so glad I was here to witness it! Congratulations on this huge accomplishment! You'll always be a brother to me, and I'm so glad that I had the chance to meet you when I did! Again, congratulations!"

After she finished her mini speech, she gave Louis a huge hug, and then left to finish up some business back in the Suburbs.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Louis!

I know you have taken your time and done all you can to ensure your growth in this thing of ours has been measured at every step. You have gone to great lengths do develop in the right way and take advice from good people. This care and attention you have paid along your journey has formed you into the honestly respectable mobster you have become and it is a good thing to see indeed.

I'm very pleased to see you now have this opportunity to take the final step and become a Godfather. I wish you all the very best for a long and prosperous future. 

Report Post Tip

BillCutting has waited a long time for the moment leading to arriving at the old man's compound. As the car gets closer to the spot he looks over at his Boss and his RHL DiamonDz and says...

" I just want you guys I am very happy I get to be apart of our great cities history being made and most of all I get to do it with the greatest gangsters I have seen together at one time!"

As the car comes to a stop you can see the old man's bodyguards scramble for position but it is too late BillCutting kicks open the car door like he owned it and before the others were fully out of the vehicle Bill had already one of his blades stuck in a bodyguard's throat and his clip half empty. Grabbing his blade he drops another with a no looker shot from under his arm. In the distance Bill could see a guy aiming down Cloud as he was executing a fella Bill takes the shot hitting the guy straight through both ear drums.Seeing his Boss getting ready for the one on one BillCutting takes one last scan of the yard and windows before he leans against a post and pulls out, cuts, and lights a foreign cigar that was mixed with hemp and dipped in whiskey. Hearing the final shot Bill says:

" Well, that was fun! Now let's go home and celebrate, congrats Boss you are the man now well deserved my great leader and friend"

Report Post Tip

After hearing the announcement of another successful person claiming a GodFather position in Detroit Lexie couldn't help but smile. She knew that she would need to visit Detroit, so she hopped on a plane to go greet the newest Godfather. After the short flight, she quickly hailed a cab and told him the directions to Louis residence. She took the ride in silence, thinking of a what to say, but couldn't come up with something that wasn't already stated. After arriving she quickly walked up to Louis and shook his hand.

Louis you worked well for Ajani, and proved your self not only to him, but to all of us in Chicago as well! I know you will do wonders here in Detroit, and be one of the people to contribute to the breaking of that damned curse. Congrats on what you have achieved!

Report Post Tip

Transporter had been waiting for this day since he had entered DT, and that day had finally come, he put on his suit and headed straight to downtown DT,

Louis-Man my good friend congratz I am so glad you have finally become GF after all the hard work, now its time for me, you and Bunk to sit down over a few drinks and put DT back on the map.

Report Post Tip

Daemon finally made it to Godfather Louis's HQ, quite work out from the 12 hours of travel he had to undergo. He had been moving back and forth the country, trying to establish a firm ground for his family. The guard had a bit of trouble pushing the heavy mahogany doors open, damn that shit was huge! He makes his way up the spiral staircase and into the Godfather's office and greets him.

"Good day, Godfather Louis. Congratulations on your latest promotion! Sorry it took me a bit to get here, I was on the other side of the country on err.. business. Better late than never, aye?"

He beams at him and places a package wrapped in brown paper on his table.

"The finest vintage wine there is, courtesy of the Bunk and myself, Godfather."

Report Post Tip

​Bunk makes his way to See the newly appointed Godfather of Downtown making his way up the steps he nods to the mobsters outside Louis's HQ and makes his way to meet him

"Congratulations my friend I wish you the best and already the city of Detroit has grown thanks to you, anything you need from major crimes just ask"

He places the finest bottle of Irish whiskey on the desk and shakes The new Godfathers hand warmly 

Report Post Tip

After seeing Godfather Louie have some peace and quiet after all the congratulations, She made her way to his personal office. The doors were closed but she went to open it anyways.

Well Louie, we have become very close in recent times and i have enjoyed every moment of it.

I can definitely understand my mother had alot of fun around you And i know that we are both very proud to see and witness part of your journey in making it to Godfather, Very well deserved as i know everyone has told you too.

You have taken me under your wing and helped mold me into the person i am today and i will be forever grateful, Love ya ;-)

I would also like to say thanks to our family for all their contributions toward this day also:P I feel very privileged to be with such amazing, hardworking and an awesome bunch of people. 

With that she walks back down stairs and goes to start the party with the rest of the family, knowing full well that Louie wouldn't be far behind.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Godfather Manciagli, soaring with the Clouds
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL