Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 14:06:35
Page:  1 
AVALANCHE in Detroit! Started by: Cloud on Jan 26, '15 01:36

It was a day like any other, or so he thought.

Cloud was a boss in Louis-Man's crew, a boastful crew of 40 members. They had just been transferred to Downtown, Detroit to act as an extension of The Loop, Chicago.

Inside a dank apartment, he sits at his kitchen table with his feet propped up on a nearby chair. His tie had been undone and was dangling around his neck. Cloud was counting his money from knocking over a post office two towns over, when he got the call.

"Hey, we are doing a job tomorrow, a bank job. We are planning to rob that new state of the art bank in Downtown, you know the one with all those new picture taking devices in it? I'd like you to be there this time. If we pull this off , we will be sitting pretty for a long while." He recognized the voice immediately as his Boss Louis-Man. The man never missed a beat, always grinding, earning money, and being a leader. In fact, this will be the third bank he will have robbed in a span of six months. However, this was the first time Cloud had been asked to attend.
"I would be honoured, boss." Cloud was a man of few words. His father always taught him to speak before being spoken to, and that it is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than open your mouth and remove all doubt.

It was a long and restless night for him in anticipation of the next day. He felt like he tossed and turned for hours. Soon his room became brighter and the sun started peeking through the curtains.
After shaking off the cobwebs, he pulls out a crumpled piece of scrap paper from his pocket, "Top Floor Villa of the Hotel in Downtown, Detroit”.
Louis always did his planning in his Villa, which he had on permanent reserve.

Upon arrival, he is greeted by DiamonDz and of course Louis himself.  DiamonDz laid out the plan. Cloud's job was simple, crowd control. DiamonDz and Louis were going to work on drilling the safe and shutting down the security system respectively.

At the bank they were all sitting in the back of the 1932 Chrysler Imperial, ReignMan was the driver, the trusted wheel man. He drove to a back alley adjacent to the bank. This is where Diamond got out and made her way to the window of the security room. The rest were parked and waiting for the signal from Diamond.
As she cut a hole in the glass window, the security guard was inside watching the wall of monitors, displaying the cameras placed all over the interior of the bank. She cut a hole just big enough to fit her slender wrist through and unlatch the lock.

Sneaking inside without a sound, she quickly removes the guard from the equation with a pocket knife that was concealed in her boot. Knowing that the guard would receive regular calls on his radio to check in, she had to work fast. Hacking into the main security system, she could only shut down the cameras and alarms for 20 minutes before the backup system kicked in. Once they went down the boys had to move fast.

Outside the building, Diamond started walking towards the car and met the eyes of Louis. She gives him a nod quickly as if to say "Hurry". They explode out of the car and into the bank. Louis and Cloud take out their tommy guns and fire them into the air. "Get down on the ground now!!"
The sound of panic and screaming filled the bank, as Louis made his way to the vault. Attaching a drill to it, he then tells Cloud to take everyone's wallets and jewelry. Cloud complies while keeping an eye on the people and waving his gun sporadically to eliminate the hero factor.
After a few tense minutes the vault is open. Louis and Cloud fill two large bags each with money and make their way to the car. Just then, the first cop car arrived. Apparently someone walking by the bank saw the commotion inside and called the police.
Tossing the bags in the car Cloud turns and sprays the cop car with half his magazine. "Come on, get in, this isn't the time to be reckless." Louis warned. He jumps in the car and ReignMan steps on it, leaving behind only the smell of burnt rubber and exhaust fumes.

Back at the hotel they begin dividing up the loot and cash.
Louis-Man approaches Cloud and says. "You realize the next step right? I'll be taking over the role of Godfather here soon, and I'm going to need an Underboss. This was the final test of your conviction, character and loyalty. I would like you to be my Underboss."
Taken aback for a moment, Cloud is surprised and happy all at once. "It would be an honour sir! I will do everything in my power to make sure you do not regret this decision. We have such a wonderful group of people working with us; it's certainly going to make my job an easy one. We will be known as
AVALANCHE."

Report Post Tip

As Freddy sees the bullet riddled 1932 Chrysler Imperial pull up to the new GF's HQ he sees Cloud jump out.

Freddy puts a bottle of fine whiskey in his hands, well done sir and we will see you on the streets of this fine town.

Freddy dives back into the Detroit river and swims up river to home.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Cloud.

I am happy to see you in this fine and growing city. 

Report Post Tip

Congrats man! You earned it man. Your loyalty to me and the district is everything to me. I know you will make me and all of Downtown DT proud.

This young man has proved to me that he does have what it takes to lead and represent me and Downtown Detroit. You and I have spent countless hours together talking about anything and everything. I feel confident that you are the guy to carry on and help me lead this district moving forward the way I would want it. Congrats man, you are truly a Star!

Louis pours himself and Cloud a glass of scotch. Slides one to Cloud. "Cheers man.....to you and Detroit!"

Report Post Tip

Oh shit my homie cloud has his own fam dude this district is the best no matter what anyone says and I'm too happy that I'm here I love it

Report Post Tip

Thinks to herself what a wonderful decision Louis-Man made by promoting Cloud. He will no doubt be a great Underboss for Godfather Louie, and a fine representation for Downtown Detroit.

Then happily runs over to ReignMan with a giant smile on her face and hugs him tightly whispering, "congratulations on your RHM promotion, it's well deserved!"

Once I return at Godfather Louie's villa I kneel before him and kiss his ring. "Congratulations on a well deserved promotion. Thank you Godfather Louie for all you have done for this family and myself. I'm honored that you have kept me around so I can grow and learn from you, and I promise I will do my utmost to serve you and this family to the best of my ability," I say as I look up into Louie's eyes and smile at him.

Then I rise to my feet and head over to take my place within the family.

Report Post Tip

hands Cloud a cigar

Congrats man! I think that you taking over the family under Louis was an excellent choice. The family will grow and shine under your guidance. I look forward to seeing what Downtown, DT has in store next!

Report Post Tip

Congrats Cloud, Well deserve it! Goodluck to all the AVALANCHE! 

Cheers tho! I look forward to see your family grow. 

Report Post Tip

BillCutting arrives to the villa shortly after the group arrives and they are splitting the loot. As he is walking in he hears the news and thinks to himself duh who else would be given the honor.

" Congrats man, It it's great to see this family grow and to see such wise decisions that Godfather has made as far as the direction he stears us in with confidence and also his choice in leadership within our district. That being said I know him and if he would only have an underboss that could hold their family and themselves to that same standard. I have full faith you will not have any problems as you are already such a great leader my brother"

After finishing his mini speech to his brother he turns to show respect to his Godfather by a handshake and a hug followed by Cloud and the many others in his beloved family of misfits. Bill sits down in a chair next to cloud to offer him a premium cigar from half across the world.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations! and good luck with your crew in Downtown!

Report Post Tip

congratulations Cloud !

Report Post Tip

The time had finally arrived.. all those arriving were dressed up to the nines, this evening. Expanding the city of Detroit is clearly upon us. Particularly in Downtown Detroit. A new Godfather has risen.. Louis-Man has named an Underboss. The city is all fired up to join in the celebration set to take place.

As the town gathers in the square.. Godfather Louis-Man stands at the front of the crowd. DiamonDz to his right and Cloud to his left. As the speech unfolds.. looking around at people's faces, you could see the excitement. ReignMan took his place toward the front of the crowd... eager for the news himself.

As the Godfather concludes his speech, and announces his Underboss Cloud, the towns people started cheering and dancing around. ReignMan pushed his way through a few people to get up to the heads of Downtown. He walks up to Cloud...

"Congratulations Boss Cloud! I'm very happy that you've been given this opportunity. Detroit will never forget this day."  ReignMan says with a smile. He also got a hug in with DiamonDz and a Mafiosi hug from the Godfather.  "You're coming with me ReignMan!"  Cloud says with a big smile.  "In fact you're coming to help me lead the Avalanche family!"  ReignMan had the look of great surprise on his face. He knew he was the right man for the job.. and after the surprise passed.. he smiled and shook Cloud's hand with great pleasure.  "I'm happy to join you Cloud. I'm honored to be one of your hand's.. my father would be so proud! I won't let you, Louis-Man, or this great city down!"

After exchanging hand shakes and hugs.. ReignMan joins his new boss and the rest of the DT uppers for a few drinks to celebrate.

Report Post Tip

Oh Boy"?

Thats your street voice, what is the pedoed Avalanche crew? This is too funny.

Next time honour your characters way, hes not a joke with a loud mouth.

Report Post Tip

I went overboard with my speak, I like Detroit, Cloud Strife does sound like a good guy, I'll lay off just from NewYork I talk to much sometimes, good night. And Drank one too you Cloud, nice job ^*;.

Your new friend, still not sucking dick though, Mathematical.

Report Post Tip

DiamonDz wait for everyone else to have their say before stepping up to both Cloud and ReignMan with a massive and big smile.

Congratulations Cloudy on becoming a Crew Leader and getting to have your very own family under you,

You have really stepped up and worked hard to gain this achievement and i am very proud of what you have given to our District, 

I will definitely be a little sad but il get over it haha, I am happy to have gained you as a friend

Now Mr RMy!! I wish you congratulation you on becoming a Right Hand to Cloudy!!

You have gone above and beyond what i have ever asked of you and whenever i needed help you were always there to not just back me up but Louie as well. You have also made me proud and glad to also have a friend too. We have had alot of fun times and will continue to do so:D

She then turns to GF Louie and gives a nod of a approval on his decisions with a smile on her face and then goes to stand on his beside him.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: AVALANCHE in Detroit!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL