Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 13:53:17
Page:  1 
The Becoming of a Made Woman Started by: Astrid on Jan 26, '15 20:23

Astrid remembered that night very well. She remembered being brought by a few men to Utopia's office at Headquarters. She had only actually met him a few times, once when her parents had been murdered, another when she came to work for the family, and now at this very moment.

She was beyond nervous as to why she was being summoned. For all she knew it was going to be a bullet to the head for some reason or another, not that she felt she had done anything to warrant it. Yet, in this life you didn't really have to do anything to deserve a bullet. If you looked at someone wrong, they could kill you.

Much to her surprise she had been brought here to be recognized and confirmed into the family. Her heart lifted with joy. Time felt like it had been rushing by these past couple weeks and she was doing all the work she could to help those who helped her. She had finally been noticed and all the hard work paid off.

Astrid knew this was only the beginning of something else. She had achieved her Made Man rank with the family, but she understood that this came with more responsibility. Her actions could have severe reactions as she was fully representing the family. Her heart and mind were one in knowing that she would never let them down.

A fine lady had turned into a made woman. She held herself with a confident posture, her head held a little higher, and a little more cash in her bag. Continuing to prove herself to her family was her goal, she wanted to make everyone proud. They had gave her so much without realizing it.

Her family was there for her, every question she had there was an answer, every time she stumbled they picked her right back up, they put trust in her and she came to love them in return. Astrid had never known what it was like to have a family that wasn't blood, but now she understood. Just because you didn't come from the same womb didn't mean your bonds with each other couldn't be as strong.

With moving up in the family also came more power and with more power, Astrid, couldn't help but think about a vendetta she had. Her family shot dead was always heavy on her mind and heart. Not all the men died and she had a feeling there were more where they came from. She wanted them all gone, not a single one left to feel the pain and hatred she has now because if she left a single one of them alive, they would have the same vendetta and Astrid just couldn't have them trying to kill her. She would have to kill all of them.

For this to come from such a kind hearted soul, she knew herself as a person had changed. She felt it was only human though to want to take revenge on those who took what she loved away. She was going to bide her time, build herself up to a point that she was ready. Their days were numbered and she was going to make sure of it. They made a mistake by not quickly removing her, by now she figured they had forgot all about the girl in that restaurant. She would let them all remember for those few seconds before she pulled the trigger. Let them each watch one by one as she would remove the last sign of life from their body.

“Astrid!”

She quickly snapped out of her trance, having gone a little too far into thinking about their deaths.

“Whoa, you look a little evil there. Where is that gorgeous smile I'm used to?”

Scriba always knew how to cheer her up. She felt like he knew the thoughts and feelings that sat heavy on her heart. Astrid quickly flashed her bright smile at him as he wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

“I came to give you Congratulations. A Made Woman now, eh?”

She puffed out her chest and stood there with pride written all over her. He chuckled and continued to walk them towards the shop. Work was never ending and she was sure he had another job for her to take on. Life was bittersweet here in the mafia, but she wouldn't trade it for the world.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

Astrid, you caught my eye when I first met you at the scene of the incident that took both your parents from this world. Since then I have watched from afar as you grew into the potential I saw in you from day one. I think you will agree with me in saying that you have matured from a girl into a woman.

It is true - this promotion is like none other in terms of importance. I will happily lay my life down for any of my Made Members that are unfairly wronged, just as I would expect them to do so for me. Blood in, blood out. Take pride in the fact that you represent me. Each and every one of my Made Members are blood, and I am delighted to welcome you into our family as a full member. 

Congratulations, Astrid. I wish you the complete best in this thing of ours, and know you have the potential to go even further. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Becoming of a Made Woman
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL