Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 12:09:29
Page:  1 
Teched Out Started by: PC-Tech on Jan 27, '15 20:54

Dear Community,

I regretfully inform you today, that my bloodline on this game will end on this Character. This means that pasting old logs of me stating that I was once in a group, won't let you figure out my incognito character anymore. Why you might ask yourself? Easy answer: I won't have one. The reasoning behind this decision is from the impression left "I'm not welcome here anymore". Which is fine, I know where the door is.

If you have to question yourself, what all did Technical offer this game anyways, then you are not someone that should feel the warmness of this message, "I will miss you". This message is intended only to the ones I influenced that, the community is worth the hard-work put into it.

I can, however, tell you a few things I did to help the community:
- Sold credits at $300,000 each limiting each player to 5 credit purchase maximum while the marketplace had no offers. (To spread out the credits)
- First player to hand out Credit Codes exclusive to IRC users. (This feature was later added into the game)
- Gambled via Dice for Durden Spawns. (This means I bargained Credits for Durdens, If I lost, I did not gain the Durdens and lost the credits. If I won, I gained the site Durdens and kept the credits.)
- Exchanged Durden Spawns for Credits. (This feature was later added into the game)

I don't regret helping the community out at all. In fact, I'm extremely glad I had the privilege to be here with all of you. Thank you for the time I had.

Goodbye,
Technical

Report Post Tip

Goodbye Technical,

While I only recently really got to know you, it was enough for me to realize you are an awesome guy and you will definitely be missed. 

Report Post Tip

Thank you for the selflessness you've shown to this community Tech. I know about your credit gifts, durden spawns, and all around support of things for this game. I personally wish something could be worked out, maybe time will fix this. It's hard to say, but a lot of us will miss what you did for Mafia Returns.

Report Post Tip

It is a shame to see you go Technical. You are a great guy and I can only hope at some point that we will all get to see you around once more.

Report Post Tip

You dont do yourself anywhere near the right amount of justice there. Your selflessness was far far more than a few simple acts.

The above things weren't something this man did once or twice, he did them a number of times and to my knowledge it was always to the benefit of others, never to himself. I've never met anyone so selfless.

I can honestly say that this world will indeed be a much lesser place without someone of your ilk, Technical. I wish you the very best in whatever it is you do next and I hope that someday we might meet again.

~ Warrior

Report Post Tip

I know I myself, as well as many others will be sad to see you go. You've been an amazing part of this community and supported it like no other. It's really sad to see things come to this.

Report Post Tip

See you around you blonde bombshell ;)

love always,

Frank.

Report Post Tip

I am gutted about this Technical we became friends while we both served under Simplicity when she was Neon in Deadlysins Philly one of the best times i had had on MR.

I remember you where there and pushed me to do better and came in to bat for me more then once i am honoured to call you a friend i may not have agreed with a lot that you guys did as a group but still respected the fact that you set out to do something and done it.

I always looked past the group when we spoke as you where still my friend i will miss you my American brother and hope that one day you may return here.

Wish you the best in whatever you do my friend.

Kurgan/Stan/Visas

Report Post Tip
Technical you will be missed by many. I have had the privilege to get to know you over the years. You taught me alot and I wouldn't be the player I an today if I didn't listen to you.

I hope we get to see you on these shores again one day. I think as an MR community we don't want you to leave but you have made your choice and I respect your decision.

Wish you all the best.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Teched Out
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL