Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 19:57:33
Page:  1 
Phoenix Rising Started by: Latin on Jan 28, '15 03:22

As Latin scurries about putting the final touches on his dwarf sized Headquarters. He decides he needs to address the community at large and introduce his organization.

Ladies and gentleman, just as many that have come before me have said, I wish I was making this speech under better circumstances. My heart goes out to everyone who lost someone yesterday, but such is the way of the life we lead. I lost my Godmother and it breaks my heart. But someone once said "in the vacuum created by the loss of what is most precious, opportunity abounds" and I will make every effort to use this opportunity to raise South Philly from the ashes like a mighty phoenix. It is for this reason I have dubbed the new crew The South Philly Phoenix. I'd like to thank Godfather-Chairman of Philadelphia Tetley for affording me this opportunity and I'm excited to be working with such a great bunch of individuals. 

I'd also, at this time, while I've got your ear, like to thank everyone that helped remove the threat from our cities yesterday. Everyone banded together to eliminate the threat as quickly as possible and greatly reduce casualties. For that I am grateful. Now that I've said my piece I'll let you all get back to killing bums or snatching purses or whatever you fancy.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Latin.

Having a shorter auth speech than Cloud is a truly amazing feat. I am sure you will be a god like leader of men.

Report Post Tip

Leaflet was still dancing around the Hollywood sign, Heard a man speaking from away

"Well done Sir wish you the best to your new crew, look forward to meeting you personaly one day"

Report Post Tip

Scarfo walked the streets, a new face, thrust into this thing of theirs. Like many before him, death, not just an end, but an opportunity. As many fell, many more took to this thing with a purpose, an inspired reason that kept the stills burning. From the depths of sorrow, a will to survive and thrive rose to the surface. The spark of something. A something that could be cared for, nurtured, and guided into a burning searing hot flame that could engulf the spirit and mind to amass something great. To truly be someone in this life. A truly respected and honoured Mafioso.

After making his way back from Godmother Whatsername's funeral, Scarfo came across a growing crowd. The words 'South Philly' and 'Phoenix' caught his attention. He felt a somewhat strong bond to the city of Philadelphia, yet more so to the Southern district. Both his great grandfather and father grew into respected Mafioso in South Philly and he felt an affinity to the place, its people and the organized criminal happenings that were prominent in this day and age.

Scarfo wore a woollen cap, suspenders over a scruffy shirt and tattered jeans. He wasn't much, and found himself in fist fights more often than not. He preferred the rough way, something that differed from generations past. As he stood amongst the local Mafioso he felt the coldness in his heart. After seeing so many dead faces, bodies, at the many funerals he attending in his fathers honour, he felt an emptiness. Yet upon hearing the words reach out from Latin he felt something shifting.

Thoughts of his lineage before him and what great heights they could've achieved took to the forefront of his mind. Thoughts of the potential. Thoughts of the love and sacrifice for a great city. Thoughts of not just carrying on where they left off, but going one better. He dreamt of heights that many may shy away from, or be scared to admit.

As Scarfo's mind wandered his spirit ignited. His heart melted, then burst into flames. From the ashes, a Phoenix within wanted to rise and engulf the world around him. It wanted vengeance, power, and glory. As Scarfo was born, a civil straight looking man standing to his right muttered something as Latin continued to speak. Scarfo took offence, his spirit emanating from his gut, his balls, and generations past, turned into a clenched fist and smashed the man dead square in the jaw.

Scarfo stood and clapped with the rest of the crowd as soon as Latin had finished. The muttering man lay on the ground out cold. A phoenix had risen in South Philly, and the fire was spreading.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Latin! 

*Shake the hands of Latin* Well deserve it tho, Keep it up! Cant wait to see you and your family grow! Cheers!

Have a great one! One love

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Phoenix Rising
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL