Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 15:01:29
Page:  1 
The Killing of The_Truth (Kuklinski) Started by: Vegan on Jan 29, '15 17:28

My father was shot dead last night, by Caius, who collected a $2M bounty.  Nice shot and well done.

Chicago, the city my father was loyal to, ordered his death.  One of their hired guns attempted to kill him but failed.

THEY FAILED BECAUSE HE HAD CAREFULLY HONED HIS DEFENCES, SO MUCH SO THAT THEY WERE ASSESSED AT 100%

This is vital and critical information.  He has been accused to assassinating BGs, and flimsy evidence was offered for this.  Evidence that was acknowledged as "faked."  Sources close to the hierarchy in Chicago have contacted me and revealed the following.

WhereWasI supplied the W/S for the dead BG.  He was in Detroit at the time.  The_Truth was in Chicago, where he extremely rarely left.  Kuku quite literally could not have taken the shot, this will be demonstrated again.

After the death contract was literally written for The_Truth, he decided to try to kill whom he correctly suspected as set him up - WhereWasI.  Friends were contacted who searched in the localities for him.  He was found in Detroit.

The_Truth flew to Detroit and attempted to kill WhereWasI

IT WOULD HAVE BEEN LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE_TRUTH TO SHOOT WHEREWASI'S BG, THEN FLY TO CHICAGO, THEN FLY BACK TO DETROIT WITHIN A 90 MINUTE WINDOW

The_Truth was set up by WhereWasI, and I applaud that bloodline for his Machiavellian tactics - he did well, and displayed a level of intelligence and creatively usually lacking and at odds with the mundane "company man" persona he exemplifies.

Nevertheless, Mikus and Nighthawk took the bait, swallowed it whole and shot dead a dedicated and loyal associate.

I have thought long and hard about what to do about this.  Quite frankly, a feud with WhereWasI is too easy to win and not a big enough challenge.  And taking on Chicago would mean messing with friends and, of course, they are rock solid.

So essentially, I am saying and pieces, dusting myself down and letting bygones be bygones.

Three generations of Kuku's have been killed by their CLs for unjustifiable reasons.  Two out of the three were dead within a week. 

Two Outta Three ain't bad.  So I won't be sad.

WhereWasI - congratulations.

Chicago - I weep for the windy city.

Meat is Murder.  Caius is cool.  Batiatus has a braw batty.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

You're annoying... (The word annoying is hyper-linked for those of you who don't hover the mouse over words while you read). Your "father" had shit stealth and apparently you went back to CH... so that means your father took 4 private flights to kill .1 BGs and fail on an attempted wack. I would like to thank your father for my entertainment last night, quite entertaining. If you're that desperate for my attention, I'll give you some so long as you continue to go to such absurdly extreme lengths for basically no reason. Otherwise, bugger off...

Report Post Tip

That's a fake.  And whilst I applaud you actually doing something other than being you, it still amounts to nothing.

" I would like to thank your father for my entertainment last night, quite entertaining."

Whilst this isn't nonsensicial, it is repetitive and rather silly.  Please try harder.

Face it, WhereWasI, you are basically nothing except for me.  I give you the profile that you crave, down to the VIP status that I bought you.

Report Post Tip

Awww I am sorry for the Kuku Bloodline, but i did see for myself that your father shot at a BG and try to then aim at WWI himself but failed.

So i cant blame Kelly, you were attacking CH after all.

I used to find you very entertaining, but now. I mean what can i say that wont hurt your feelings where i wont end up as a  "And Idiot".

Report Post Tip

Wildboy-

Wild boys always lose it
Wild boys never chose this way
Wild boys close your eyes
Wild boys you'll never shine

WILD BOYS!

You're a descendant of a very high ranking dude who my blood had taken out.  I'd be annoyed at my bloodline if I were you too.

And you stoop to the God awful level of supporting WhereWasI?!  

Classy.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: The Killing of The_Truth (Kuklinski)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL