Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 10:59:10
Page:  1 
The Harem Ends & A Deviant Steps Up Started by: Tetley on Jan 29, '15 21:41

Tetley walks out into the streets with BlackBetty, SiriusBlack and Archy at his side, his mood is sombre after the devastating events that have befallen his beloved city recently. He walks to the edge of the curb and stops, he can already feel the eyes of passersby on him and takes a slow and deep breath.

"I am here today because of that fool Setanta and his damned newspaper article, he unveiled my plans for building a harem of immense proportions which in turn left Inertia feeling left out at not being invited. Her resentment built until she couldn't stand it no more and attacked South Philly, killing the woman I most respected."

Tetley rubs his hands together as a cold wind blows through the city

"The bad news doesn't end there for my city and my former plans, WeepingAngel who has been a great help since I moved to the Old City District no longer has time to be a part of the harem and her right hand AmyPond is out because she is not, in her words, my 'bottom bitch'.

After all these setbacks, I have abandoned my plans and I will be giving a man, and I use that word loosely, my permission to start his own family within my district. I have worked closely with this man since our days in the Bronx and can think of no one finer to help rebuild Philly, that man's name is Archy!."

Report Post Tip

Archy listened carefully to his boss finish his speech and felt honored to be chosen for this position, however he was worried about Tetley's obsession with the harem and if that might affect him, so he decided to get the hell out of here and move to his own HQ before Tetley starts making un-desirable demands. So he heads to the mean and shakes his hand.

Thank you sir for your confidince in me and such a great opportunity, it has been a pleasure working with and under both yourself and Don BlackBetty through the time since Bronx and I can't be prouder than to run my own crew by your sides and help rebuilding Philadelphia.

With that Archy smiles and walks to where Astro was left standing to head to their newly established home.

Report Post Tip

Curtis arrived in Philly dressed in his finest attire and being driven in a very fine car. He loved this city. Not least for its saturation with exceptional ladies. getting out of the eye catching car in his eye catching clothes he caught the eye of the throngs of women hanging salaciously on Godfather Tetley's every word. Several of the vixens sloped over like purring cats and Curtis smiled. The perfection of the moment didn't last though as the booming voice of BlackBetty sent them all scurrying back behind Tetley and Archy for cover. Curtis admired the striking amazon of a woman as she strode with power and confidence over to him. What a woman! Curtis took the arm she offered him and they walked up the stairs to where Archy and Tetley were standing.

"Archy! My friend, this is a most wonderful occasion. Yes the circumstances that created it have been abhorrent but to see you here is a bright spot at the end of a terrible few days. I must commend Godfather Tetley on his selection. I have been a part of your family for as long as you have been in this thing of ours and regardless of our geography, you will always be a part of my family."

Curtis took out a small round parcel about the size of a baseball and handed it to Archy. He looked at it curiously and began to unwrap the soft purple paper layers that surrounded it. As he got to the center he was left with a small purple pouch with something heavy in it. Opening the pouch he rolled the item out to reveal a small silver skull. Archy examined it closely and opened the intricate object it to reveal a small pocket watch. He smiled at the sheer beauty of the craftsmanship. 

"It was made in the 1700s by a watch maker of extraordinary skill. Every upstanding mobster needs a watch and so I would like you to have my very favorite. "

Curtis walked over and paid his respects to Godfather Tetley as he stood draped in women, then returned to Archy and embraced him warmly.

"The best of luck to you my friend. I am always here if you need me."

Report Post Tip

As Betty was listening to Tetley speak about his newest auth in the family, Archy, a sudden realisation came to her mind. Tetley was a jinx. Females seemed to drop dead around him for all sorts of reasons, it was becoming a worrying trend. Nonetheless here she was, still breathing for now and making a mental note to step up her personal security.

Snapping back to the situation, Betty looked at Archy as he stood listening to the Godfather and stealing quick sexy glances at Astro, she shuddered, that poor beast. Bringing herself back to the mindset of 'each to their own' Betty made her approach toward the top dick of The Camel Humpers.

Archy, old friend, it is truly great to see you get a family of your own and I'm sure you will do great things in the rebuilding of Philly. Congratulations to you!

Report Post Tip

Archy felt excited as he unwrapped the gift and saw the silver coated watch shinning in the moon light, he felt so grateful for Godfather Curtis' gift, sure it meant a lot to him, he hangs the watch to his coat's pocket and carefully puts it in the pocket.

Godfather Curtis, thank you so much for the nice words and your precious gift, I have to say that you're always surprising me with your generosity. However, I appreciate your gift very much and I do look forward to working with you in rebuilding our cities and making up for our loss in the past few days.

Archy shakes hands with Godfather Curtis then turns to BlackBetty.

BlackBetty dear, we have served together for a long while, our bloodlines even came across more than just a few times. It's always a pleasure for me to work with you and hopefully we can both help rebuilding Philadelphia into a stronger and more powerful city.

Report Post Tip

A very welcomed addition to the great city of Philadelphia, congratulations Archy on a well deserved promotion ..... and surviving one of Godfather Tetley's infamous teabaggings. 

Report Post Tip

Reverandmm80 steps up to Archy and shakes his hand congratulating him. I know we met under strange circumstances, but Im actually happy we did, cause I believe I found a new friend in this thing of ours. Congratulations on getting a chance to lead, and show them how it's done my friend.

Report Post Tip

Thank you so much for the kind words Mr_Luciano, indeed it wasn't an easy task surviving Tetley's teabagging in those five months we've ran together. One couldn't be more thankful than today to be honest. Finally done with teabagging and now to camel humping.

Archy winks at Mr_Luciano then turns to reverandmm80 and shakes his hand

Thank you Reverandmm80, despite the odd circumstances we met at, but I can't agree more that it was a great opportunity for me to start a new friendship across the country in the city of Las Vegas, all I can do is hope for it to last forever and be a kick off to stronger ties and business relationships between our cities.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations man, you deserve this opportunity, you are kind of an outsider in this Harem of Teltey's , but a city always needs its Camel Humpers in order to shine. 

He shook Archy's hand and went for at the bar for a cold drink.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Harem Ends & A Deviant Steps Up
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL