Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 08:21:06
Page:  1 
Sins of The Father Started by: Aliens on Jan 29, '15 23:52

Stepping out of the car his boots hit the gravel. It crunched hard and loud with each angry step, as the throng of bodyguards followed in his wake. Though small in stature, the alien stood tall in purpose as he walked on to see his entire family waiting. Everyone, from the youngest of thugs to the oldest of Consiglieres, was there. Stepping to the centre of a cleared space, which had a large circle adorning the middle of the area, he waited as two of his bodyguards grabbed a young Wise Guy and placed him forcefully on his knees in the circle.

Taking his 1911 from his pocket he walked up to the young man and sighed. The young man began pleading for his life and as the little Alien flicked a cigarette into the dirt his 1911 pressed against the boy's temple. Squeezing the trigger as all who looked on said nothing, but a certain fear fired in their eyes. The display was done, it was complete.

There was no hesitation in the small being's punishment. The younglings disloyalty was met with death.

"I don't deal with bullshit well. I deal with drama even less. Disloyalty has one punishment, and one punishment alone in my eyes. A swift bullet to the forehead. If a single person feels they can put all of my family in danger for their own bullshit, how else could I possibly feel about it? I guess the question now is, what do you do when individuals with past loyalties and relationships carried on from their father become one of yours? Simply put, an even swifter death.

We as mafioso's rob and steal for a living. We cheat when we play cards, we lie to police to protect our drug rackets, we relieve old ladies of their handbags. All of this we do, for a single purpose. To grow this family stronger, richer, and more powerful. We work as a unit, that unit is everything. If I cannot trust you, how can your fellow family members?

You work for me. If I have not worked hard enough to earn your loyalty, you need to speak the fuck up. I have an open door policy for a reason. Tell me what you would like to see improved. That being said, this is not a circle jerking contest. I am not here to appease you, to dry your tears or to hold your fucking hands.

I am here to collect money off of everything you do. I am here to keep you safe from the pigs that would haul your ass into jail, the idiots that would shoot you to add another notch on their gun belt, and to teach you all I can about how to become a better mobster.

One of my favourite past times lately is browsing around the streets of New York. That city has had a special meaning to my family line for quite some time. It's where my great grandfather was taught not only to lead, but also how to grow as an individual. Something he has passed down to me. While on one of these casual strolls, I met a man they call the Forehead. A saying that he said, sparked a memory in me, and an ideal that I shall now pass on to you.

To anyone considering targeting members of my family, please be aware that I will happily exact my vengeance upon your known associates for your indiscretions.    

You see that is my job. To keep you safe, to protect you, to help you grow. I will put my life on the line to protect each and every member under me, but in return I expect and I demand the same.

Now in turn I would ask each and every one of you. What is your job?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip

he considers for a moment what his one job within this world is. the thought comes quickly to his mind.

There is a man in New York that goes by the name of Godfather Curtis. He is leader of men, a friend, a teacher, and the backbone of all that we do in the big apple. My singular job in this life time is to protect him and follow his leadership. Upon my return to this world, I was jaded and unsure if this was for me anymore. After a discussion with Curtis, he agreed to take me and give me a chance. Over time, infinite patience from Curtis, I develops a love for our way of life again. It was his understand that allowed me to roam a bit free, to sink my teeth back into things. My life will be dedicated to Curtis and this city.

ragnarok steps back, awaiting others to share their stories. his singular hope was that others where as passionate about their goal as he was.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

My job is to be loyal to this family and help it grow to respect one another work hard and take a bullet for this family if necessary 

the past is the past and is buried 6 feet under. Time to move on 

~Dollface_

Report Post Tip

Lancelot listens to what the little Alien has to say and really started to think when he asked the question, what is your job!

You see we all think we know what that means, ah well that's easy I go around killing or making money some will say, but is it? to often people lose sight of the big picture some are greedy some are cruel, some will tramper over all in their way friends and even family to snatch what they believe to be theirs but ultimately fail because it isn't theirs it is OURS, Power, Respect, Glory, Money it doesn't belong to one man it belongs to the people who put the work in people who deserve it, so with all this in mind my answer would be my job is yes to earn money and hell even kill if i have to, but mine is to also be there for my family and to look after the well being of everyone of my brothers and sisters and to look at the bigger picture and think what can i do more what more can i give to my leader and family as a whole, after all when push comes to shove you will live and die alongside these people, so be the best man or woman you can be and lead by example.

Report Post Tip
Even if I'm not yet a Made and has yet to prove my loyalty, I joined this crew of men who calls themselves The Walking Dead because I want to. And I fully u derstand that once I accepted the invite given to me... my life is wedded to this organotation till I die.
Report Post Tip

Sheldon heard that his boss would have big speach today so he came to hear what his boss would say

dear boss speaked about loyality,and Sheldon was heard from this father that loyality is key to success

"dear son if you dont respect your family members and if you are not loyal to your boss and GF you will end your

life in some of the CHs rivers"that words Sheldon will never forget...

After boss finished his speach,Sheldon come to boss and shake his hand

"Boss my father died for this city and I m ready to do the same if that is asked from me,its my pleasure to serve in your family"

after that words Sheldon was feel very proud on his father,He light a cigar and stand in side to give others a spot to speak with boss

Report Post Tip

Kalebear had been thinking about the question posed carefully. Her mind may have wandered here or there during the time but she was quite confident in her job to Kelly.

Thank you Aliens. This has definitely made me think about things more thoroughly.

Some things I just assumed would be a given such as loyalty, honesty and tributing. However, loyalty is clearly not always a given as we have seen through recent events but it does stay firm with me. Black and white even.

Kale paused momentarily realizing her thoughts were getting disordered. She could only speak so fast and her thoughts were even faster as they whizzed through her mind.

My job is to make Kelly proud and the North Side. After all, North Side is my home. This means that I am willing to do whatever it takes to see North Side shine. If this means speaking consistently in the streets about things that I am passionate about, I will. Gaining as much money to help out around my home, check. Sacrificing myself to see my district carry on through a war, double check. Whatever it is that I have been asked to do or willingly do to help out this district is my job.

Although I do not think of it as a job. I think of it as a challenge. A challenge to be great at everything I do. To grow amongst some great leaders and learn everything I can in this lifetime. Of course some days will be worse than others but overall this is what I think of my lifetime with my leader. Job or not, it is still a life fulfilled when it comes down to it.

Kale smiled and left her thoughts at that before she got too carried away.

Report Post Tip
MJ was stood in the background smoking on a cigar filled with the finest green in all of Chicago,
He listened to his boss and family very carefully . When they had all finished he put out his blunt and stepped forward.

" My job here is simple to me, I get high... But before the I partake in the sweet Mary Jane my job is to make sure
None of my fellow walking dead members are going without and if any of them need anything of me I will make sure it happens
Even if it costs me my life. So in short it's loyalty and dedication to my family and obviously getting high for me. "

MJ steps back into the crowd and re-lights his blunt.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Sins of The Father
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL