Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 16:52:53
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Guns Started by: Kalebear on Jan 30, '15 02:26
Yes I know I'm the topic everywhere ( get it? My name is Gunnz haha) nevermind. *walks back into the shadows*
Report Post Tip

Ajani was sitting on a nearby bench, listening intently to KaleBear's beautiful speech. After she finished the speech he stood up slowly. The sun, was starting to creep down over the horizon and dusk was slowly settling in. He began clapping slowly and cleared his throat. 

A very well thought out speech KaleBear. And one that has been in need for some time now. Standards have slipped with time and I think Cloud hit the nail on the head. The last regime had godfathers and leaders gloating and shouting in public places about hitting targets or hunting. This was not good practice and set a poor precedent for the new blood learning the ropes in this thing of ours.

I remember hearing about a time long ago where giving out local drug lists was frowned upon. Knowledge and information is the best tool and weapon one can have in this industry. 

Now, how can we fix this? We have very well established bloodlines all over who can turn this clock back. I know for one I will be cracking down on this problem. Omerta is a code of silence and if a person is given a name to take out, this is private information. It is not information to be thrown around loosely without care. Also guns are not to be treated as toys, in this life of crime. I hope all the leaders will take a stance and steer the boat in the right direction on this old problem.

Thank you KaleBear for a wonderful discussion. And I hope by you bringing this forth some change will come of this.

Ajani lights a cigar and exhales the fresh tobacco through his nostrils.

Report Post Tip

Kale sent a young lad off to quickly grab her some hot chocolate. Blowing on her hands she continued to listen to other people with views on the matter.

Cloud you make some very valid points. However, I think it becomes everyone's matter as soon as it becomes public knowledge that someone is training when they openly state so. Clearly many may not comment on it, but I guarantee they certainly took a mental note of the declaration.

Kale offered a smile. Noticing movement to her left, she turned her head. The young lad was back with her drink. She gratefully took it and left him a tip. Finally feeling her fingertips once more she resumed where she left off.

Thank you Heroin. I thought it would be nice to discuss the things I have personally seen happening around our community.

I would really like to see standards raised in this area. Some things should really be kept quiet and not spoken about.

Kale found herself getting slightly distracted so turned herself in the direction of the next voice speaking up. Catching her eyes on Guevara she found a spot to sit nearby.

Thank you Guevara. I don't have too much to add except that it is quite easy for people to underestimate people or over estimate. I get that it is easier to track if someone is training their gun now but do you really know where they sit? Someone could see everything and the opposite side could overestimate that individual's gun. Nothing is ever fully accurate unless told to you though.

Either way I hope that this will discourage newer blood from spilling out about their guns in the most public of places, coffee shops.

Kale pauses for a few minutes to take a few sips of her drink. She listened to Chris_Vaughn's views. She nodded her head and flashed a smile. There was only so many ways to agree with people but she was glad that there were still more people speaking up on their own thoughts. She enjoyed listening and continued to do so.

Kale recognized the next speaker even before she turned to face Daemon. Her eyes rolled at the sight of him but she couldn't stop a smile. As annoying as Daemon could be on the topic of her voice she still respected his opinions. Before she could really say much he had already disappeared.

Weakest link eh? I could see how the bragger would be the weakest link.

Catching Phantom's joke she laughed softly. Grateful for the comedic relief as she chewed over his words.

You know, now that I think about it a bull's eye target for some of the weakest links may be just a good cure to close mouths. Granted that should be an absolute last result but the mental image of painting a target on their jacket is highly amusing to me.

Hearing a voice from someone whose name was Gunnz all she could was roll her eyes once more and carry on.

Beginning to wonder if there was anyone else she heard another familiar voice. Turning her head to the right she caught sight of Ajani entering the crowd and beginning to speak.

Thank you Godfather Ajani. I really hope that this inspires some change on the slack standards surrounding gun information and handling. It would certainly be ideal to see it as closed mouthed as possible.

Noticing that there was no else currently speaking Kale went to the nearby bench. Standing had given her a bit of a sore back and this would be handy to still be in ear shot and resting.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Guns
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL