Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 17:56:04
Page:  1 
Paranoia, asskissing, whoring and the Childfather Started by: Sov on Jan 30, '15 19:30

#1: Paranoia

TadePimmel Aliens North Side, CH Consigliere Dead

To those clueless of the string of events this death might look like another victim of the war, but it was not? It was paranoia that killed this man. After Godfather (in want of a better word) Ajani repeatedly bitched and bugged about people being killed for their bloodline and association with some people. Some disagreed with his words (which included calling their acts childish bullshit, yeah, real mature from you!) and some questioned if bloodlining was a thing.

Now, in the midst of this war Don Aliens was overcome by his paranoia and decided to arrange the death of his very own RHM. Didn't even bother to visit his funeral, because you know: Fuck my RH and the work he did for my family and the district. Reason was that it was known that this RH has had ties with the now-defunct (?) group that once ruled this world and perhaps it was thought that he would help these people, despite his hard work and his loyalty? Fuck that, fuck you and your paranoia. It is one thing to kill him, it is another thing to pretend you didn't know what happened and shove the responsibility on your enemies. At least have the decency and courage to tell him, you cunt.

But now I hear you are afraid his kin will eventually kill you? Paranoia strikes once again. He wouldn't kill you if you weren't such a cunt to him in the first place, just saying. It isn't a new thing to happen in North Side though, we have all seen the bullshit death of Severe.

I also saw logs of Don Aliens talking about the improper conduct (?) of Las Vegas, and him wanting to take out Las Vegas. While I think that you are a dick, I give you my full blessing on taking Las Vegas out. What did Godmother Sydney do with this information? Probably not much, since she is too much of a coward too deal with it. Incompetent too.

#2: Asskissing

Talking about Las Vegas, it appears they have finally noticed they are the shittiest city that currently exists. Though I am rather surprised they decided to get involved in the latest war. Not that they had much choice, since it looked like everyone was being killed randomly. LV would be the lowest priority on Bella Vista & Allies' list though, since there were much more valuable kills to be had.

(I also do hope that Godmother Sydney has finally managed to get a decent gun, seeing her old age.) 

I am convinced this war was also an excellent opportunity for LV's new asskissing policy! When one of my ancestors joined LV they were told that they were laying low and he was instructed not to speak his mind on the streets due to his speech being 'confronting'. When confronting my Godmother about this it was clear to me that she was a weak leader and didn't have any balls (she is a girl?). You can't speak on the streets anymore without possibly 'scaring others off' due them not having a thick hide.

To those people, fuck off. Don't come to the streets if you don't want to hear cunts like me.

The words of the hand were as following:

Hey man,

The post you are thinking of putting up is a bit confronting, and can be easily perceived the wrong way, there has been quite a few issues as of late in regards to us and LV in general - we want to try and stay on the down low for the time being. If that means kissing some ass - then so be it.

I understand that its a topic that you feel passionately about - but unless you can reword your post so it doesn't come across as practically labelling the first poster an idiot, I strongly suggest you don't post it :)

Cheers.

While the post was definitely confronting, that doesn't mean it was bad. If it perceived the wrong way, who is to blame? Me or the one who perceives it that way? (It was Melis after all)

There have indeed been issues with LV, due to it being a pro'er and rogueing haven. I and others have been calling for the wiping of Las Vegas for a while now, but I fear it won't be for a while, sadly. If I can't call out others for making street speeches as useful as a boar with tits, just shoot me. Don't tell me to kiss ass. It makes me wonder (even more) about the state of Las Vegas.

#3: Whoring

If you thought whoring had died out, oh boy you were wrong! Whoring is still going strong in some cases (as is bad recruiting) and I doubt it will ever be resolved. Not with the bunch of people sitting at the top now anyway (with the exception of some competent leaders).

For example:

To: Sov
Sent: Jan 30, '15 18:36
Subject:

Hi brother. The Reverend here...just wanted to let you know if you're looking for a small, strong family to grow with give me a holler. Don't get lost in the numbers and become a cash cow. Give me a holler if this interest you, if not good luck going forward!

Shitty, if you ask me. No jobs done at all, was still a civilian. Pretty weird to approach a common civilian about your criminal syndicate no?

But it get's worse.

Sent: Jan 30, '15 18:33
Subject:

ok suit yourself :)

To: Kratoz
Sent: Jan 30, '15 18:32
Subject:

I am still a civilian, not a criminal!

Also I don't like being whored.

Sent: Jan 30, '15 18:31
Subject:

You are walking down the streets while you are taken by surprise by a shady figure sitting on the walls and smoking a joint. You stop by and as the smoke clears you see her face lit wth a grin.
The figure is of a woman's who speaks to you in a very smooth voice.
"Hi there Newbie. What's up? Thse streets can be quite rough for those who can't handle it. And without protection you will be swimming with the fishes. So why don't you do some chores of ours, put your loyalty to us and let us show you how it works. How would you like to be the part of the craziest crime syndicate in the Sin City? Do you have what it takes to be a Blood Diamond?"

Again, a perfect example of the failure that is Las Vegas. First BlackJack's shitty jobs, now the shitty recruiting. Why is this city still standing? 

I was told by a close friend that this exact mail was sent to their ancestors. Not exactly original. Please resolve the whoring and the bad recruitment, it will help you cunts too.

#4: The Childfather

I am going to keep this short. Ajani comes to the streets to bitch about grudges, vendetta's (a common thing to the mafia) and something he calls childish bullshit. I don't know why he would refer to his own speech in the actual speech, but indeed it was bullshit! Then, when Bella Vista and their allies killed several key members of this world ,Godfather Ajani visited these funerals with a behavior that could be pretty much described as 'salty' and childish (a word he used too).

Then he goes to the streets when he is called out and talks about him not using one-liners, while actually doing a one-liner. You are a bitch if you can't deal with these grudges, vendetta's and the 'childish bullshit', and you seem to hold a few grudges of your own too. 

Then Don Aliens starts talking about Sins of the Father and dealing with bullshit, and it just feels like he's making fun out himself, without intending to do so. You're making it worse, you fool. 

Some people talk about innocent people dying in wars, which is bullshit. Others claim that you can't war multiple districts at once, because that would be wrong for the poor Godfather of that district! 

In short, you have all let standards slip too fucking far. Taking out NY because of falling standards is fine. But don't let them go into a fucking free fall! Look at this little rant/speech however you like, I don't really care about your opinions anyway.

Report Post Tip

Oh, the transvestite called Kelly_Kapowski admitted it had shot Aliens's RH. Still for false and bullshit reasons, but whatever floats your boat. Glad to know you employ retards too, Aliens. Tells us a little bit about yourself too. Indeed it isn't worth arguing with you bitches, shame Cristian was stopped at shooting Draven. Enjoy your sleepless nights, Aliens.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Paranoia, asskissing, whoring and the Childfather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL