Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 22:51:06
Page:  1 
Black Bottom, DT - Take Two Started by: Transporter on Jan 30, '15 20:06

Transporter was away on business when he got that call he was hoping would never come. Straight away he dropped all his plans and got onto the first flight home. He had received news that Fast-fingers-freddy had been murdered. This was not how the start of a new chapter was supposed to start.

Once T had returned back to Black Bottom, he planned and organised the funeral of his closest friend FFF, it was a very rough day for Detroit losing FFF and also another good friend Louis-Man, neither deserved this fait but life most go on in this world. After both the funerals T returned back to the HQ and started to think things through, he knew they had taken a big hit and lost a lot of good members.

"Tabbington!!! He shouts come in here I need you to do something for me, go and find WhereTheRedFernGrows and don’t come back until you do".

Not long after he sent tabs on his way he returns with Red, "Tabs I want you to sit in on this one as well both of you take a seat".

"Now Red you have been with me a long time and I have got to know you well and like what I have seen. As you are well aware we lost Freddy which is with great sadness, but we must show strength not weakness and show Detroit may have lost two great guys but it will not knock us down, it is just a block in the road and we can break through that block and come out stronger. I want you to take your own crew in Black Bottom, it will be very tough to start but I am sure you will work hard in finding new members to respect you as you have me. Good luck you have earned this chance make Black Bottom and all of Detroit proud".

Report Post Tip

WhereTheRedFernGrows stands up and extends a handshake to both Transporter and Tabbington.

Thank you very much for the opportunity to get Black Bottom back on track. I will try my best to do well.

Now, if you would excuse me.. I have a lot of work ahead of me.

WhereTheRedFern grows turns around and exits the room to begin his journey.

Report Post Tip

Stumbling through the HQ hallway and passing Transporters office "NIC" hears the news through the doorway.

Opening the door Nic asks if he can move with the "Fern"?????

Gets his answer by a boot to the ass from Tabbington "Yes you can he says" go pack. And if I see you outside this door again without an invitation you'll be swimming for a few laps.

Report Post Tip
Iza now there was something going on. She sneaking in hearing Nic and Red talking.
- so whats all this about? You are not going of leaving me here!
Iza is always ready for an adventure, and she know this is the moment she been waiting for.
-she ask Transporter if she could go a long with Nic and Red, but I am sure going to miss you.
Transporter thinking a short while.
- I know you are a person who like new challenges and I am sure Red could use a hand. You got my blessing.
-thank you I am going to stay in touch, still going to need your advice.
Iza walks out of the door turning around for a last look at her old home.
Report Post Tip

Congratulations WhereTheRedFernGrows, I have heard good things about you and look forward to working with you in Detroit.

Smiles and hands him box of Cubans and a bottle of scotch.

Report Post Tip

Sunshine rushes in singing a happy tune with a basket of cupcakes and cookies swinging from her hand, she places them on the desk and smiles happily

Congrats to you WhereTheRedFernGrows I know you will do great thing, I wish you all the best.. Hope you enjoy the goodie basket.

Report Post Tip

Another solid addition to BlackBottom. I have heard nothing but good things about you Transporter, I look forward to watching the latest addition of your fine district grow and thrive under your leadership.

RedFern, you have an opportunity to shine under a Godfather that has already made his mark on this work. We are all waiting to see what you do with that opportunity. I wish you nothing but the best. It is refreshing to see Motorcity, a city that is held so dear to my heart repopulated with competent leadership.

Report Post Tip

Detroit in general had a rough start with the recent war but you have all shown you are made of strong stuff. Transporter I know you wanted to make sure that you made the right decision and have things in place and I commend you for doing it this way, WTRFG I know while in South Side you worked hard and this is the reward of that hard work. Good luck my friends and show the world what you can do.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Black Bottom, DT - Take Two
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL