Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 08:04:17
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
A long overdue farewell. Started by: TesleR on Jan 31, '15 10:45

Whenever I see one of these fucking things it's always full of shit and people brown nosing their online chums, nothing makes me sadder tbh. For those that I've knocked about with in my time back, much respect and many thanks for making my time here somewhat worthwhile, I hope I kept you entertained a little.

This game has been around for a long while and I started playing it back in April 2003, or at least the previous version anyway. I met some decent people on there, unfortunately most of which have now fucked off and got a life. This time around I have met a few old faces and some new ones, sadly though it's just never been the same for me, the game's turned into something else and it's not as enjoyable as it once was.

So, Achilles was always going to be my final character and it was an eventful run to say the least. Wars, failed attempts, admin jail and the $200,000,000 hit.

A few things on this run made me lol:

Genocide and SebasianSky going to DT. How those pair managed to get that city was beyond me. One couldn't string a sentence together, the other couldn't spell his name. Thankfully it was fairly short lived.

Ryann mailing me on every account he had, trying to pretend they were a girl. Utter freak/annoying cunt.

Izzy getting involved in the Pissant thread and wasting $500 (minus whatever he could claim back in tax).

Being hitlisted for $200,000,000.

Izzy's dedication to renewing the hit.

Being admin jailed for 2 weeks.

Romwulf dying.

smoke's posts in Barry's Butty Bar.

The aftermath of the first wave on the NY take down. Well sloppy.

303 claiming Scarin had betrayed Firenza when Firenza was busy chumming it up with his coffee shop clique at the expense of Scarin's crew. We had been betrayed a long time before the eradication of NY. Thanks for the money btw though m8s.

RC's attempt at roguing.

LF's inability to read mails correctly and then her woeful attempts at a response.

Elsa giving me money and credits in exchange for her life, then dying anyway.

Ty's response to the above.

The word salty being used.

Melis' inability to understand the same point being said multiple times on multiple occasions.

Setanta's attempt at making a funny newspaper.

I'm pretty sure there's more but I can't be arsed to take the trip down memory lane any further.

So, that's me done chaperooni's.

It's been emotional, "you pissants".

Report Post Tip
Laters champ.. Always a pleasure

Catch you on FIFA when I pummel you.
Report Post Tip

Aye! Good fuckin' knowing you mate. I think I've learnt a thing or two on how to proper rant from your example. Pissant. :)

Report Post Tip
Take it easy buddy. I always enjoyed seeing your name around this place.
Still have to watch all the lie to me episodes by the way lol
Report Post Tip

Your envy at my superior editorial skills, general better looks and that my Pee Pee is considerably larger than yours knows no bounds Tes you ol' tart! 

Things that made me lol:

Tes writing a farewell thread when he has ranted at any and every farewell thread that has ever existed.

Be sure to look for a drunken Irishman on your next return mate, it's always an emotional ride.

Nothing remains but the traditional MR farewell: May the milfs be plentiful at the parties, may the cleavage be overflowing, may the kids be quiet and restrained and may all your outfits have reinforced crotches.   

Report Post Tip

Was great getting to meet you Tesler and i enjoyed our chats and laughs dureing your last run take care mate.

Report Post Tip
Farewell TesleR, it was a pleasure knowing you and playing by your side all that time. I hope you look me up upon your return man. Good luck with what plans you have outside MR. :P
Report Post Tip

Taara mate!

Report Post Tip

Have a good life mate. Glad we had the chance to talk!

Report Post Tip
He probably claimed most of it back, let's be honest. Genocide et al got a city because noobs always get districts before the clever(er) players.

That paper is shit and you're another average player that'll be back in a month. Enjoy your only claim to fame being a hit placed on you.
Report Post Tip

I'm still struggling to accept this so forgive me if I'm not that nice about it.

Don't go you cunt.

Stay.

Even if you are ia and stop by once a month to abuse Barry.

I don't care. 

Report Post Tip
Bye kiddo! Although its been years since we've probably talked. Glad you stuck around. Hope the future is well.

The sunset awaits...
Report Post Tip
Guess Shingo wins the sweepstake on this?
Report Post Tip

Hardly, 30 days to hit Made, currently on a break from work. As I said, Achilles was always going to be my last character.

Report Post Tip

Has Shingo been paid for winning the sweep stake yet? 

Report Post Tip

Congrats on the crew Rusty

Report Post Tip

Hahahahaha, Hahahahaha. HAHAHAHA

You're well cool you are pal. I bet you've been waiting for this moment for ages haven't you.

Excuse me while I wipe a tear from my eye.

Report Post Tip
This guy sounds like a real champ.
Report Post Tip

He does indeed Rusty. Unlike that Tesler guy, he was a right twat that one. Glad he's gone..

Report Post Tip

I am not sure that Rusty guy is a bit of a nOOb as well TonyStark but i guess not as bad as that Tesler guy though :s

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: A long overdue farewell.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL