Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 11:08:06
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 
Godfather Commission Rulings Started by: Curtis on Jan 31, '15 12:06

I think it was a retrospective comment. 

Report Post Tip

I am fairly sure these GFC rules are dead. Once things get even more under control i am sure Obstacle and all the other acting Godfather/GodMothers  will come together and set a new outline.

As for now its just to rebuild after such a devastating war. Help the cities grow and become great as they once were.

Report Post Tip
Alexander, that is actually up to the current leadership wether or not the rules are dead which is why I asked, because they can surely wish to carry the rules on, he'll they may think they were awesome rulings, who knows, never hurts to ask
Report Post Tip

If anything I would hope that the current leadership is creative and capable enough to draw up their own rules, although I'm sure they will do just that soon enough. As for now we follow the guidelines laid down by Obstacle in her ''Rebuilding'' speech. 

Report Post Tip

I am fairly sure these GFC rules are dead. Once things get even more under control i am sure Obstacle and all the other acting Godfather/GodMothers  will come together and set a new outline.

As for now its just to rebuild after such a devastating war. Help the cities grow and become great as they once were.

sammy gravano I unders what you mean, but your words

"As for now it's just to rebuild, help cities grow"  

my original comment was intended to see how big a district can grow in order to continue the rebuilding status of our world. 

Report Post Tip
Alexsandr, this is true, but I'm just asking the question I know others have probably already had or assuming they already have answered
Report Post Tip

Rebuilding is until the current regime of leaders feel that rebuilding is over. Those questions on how big a district has to become before the rebuilding process is over. Well they are obsolete as we would all agree that it should not be about a district but rather a city. 

Its only my personal opinion i am only a Wise Guy in this world of ours and hold no real power. If i was a Crew Leader or a City Head. I know how id wanna see things done and Obstacle has laid that out for us in her rebuilding plan. That was created by all the other Crew Leader. I love seeing a world where everyone can work together.

Report Post Tip

"Signore Gravano is correct. At some point there is always going to be the potential for the most imposing figurehead to decide that they want to limit the growth of other cities, to benefit their own organisation and keep their seat in power.

"This is how wars start, over turf and power. Whoever makes that move, should it be made,  must be prepared to defend it."

Report Post Tip

I see these commission rulings as how to lead the game. As we are still rebuilding, they don't really make too much of a difference to most people. I don't see any need to rush to make new rulings as none of these rules are really needing to be addressed immediately.

Crew limits - No one has even gotten to 3 crews per district so there is no rush to discuss capping the districts.

City heads /meetings - This isn't of any concern to anyone who isn't in the upper structures, therefore doesn't need to be put in a streets post at this time.

Made man rank - Still in effect and most likely will always be in effect, each family decides who earns their button and how.

New leaders / posting requirement - The leader authing the new leader is posting about the new auth, seems the requirement to have street presence isn't in effect anymore.

Recruitment - This has never even been enforced so why start now?

Protection orders - Still in effect and will probably always be in effect.

This is my personal opinions, in case it needs to be clarified. I am in no way speaking for any one but myself. Also, how can there be godfather commission ruling when there are no god fathers??

Quoting the last rule from my city rules, "Use common sense and you should be fine."

Report Post Tip
Recruitment standards should be enforced to some degree though.
Report Post Tip

I would like to throw in my opinion too, if somebody is ready to listen. Beware, I am not Greek nor Macedonian, anf was never related to Gods above...

Report Post Tip

So here it goes, without any auth, just as only opinions discussion with YNW:

I see these commission rulings as how to lead the game.

I saw how some past views on how to lead the game were unshared.

I don't see any need to rush to make new rulings as none of these rules are really needing to be addressed immediately.

Anarchy is good at the beginings, often ruled by past experiences wealth, but sooner or later new regimes, and with them new rules arise...

City heads /meetings - This isn't of any concern to anyone who isn't in the upper structures, therefore doesn't need to be put in a streets post at this time.

Why post that in the streets then?

Made man rank - Still in effect and most likely will always be in effect, each family decides who earns their button and how.

Sometimes, I am glad not to be made... Coz I can speak in all honesty at the time...

New leaders / posting requirement - The leader authing the new leader is posting about the new auth, seems the requirement to have street presence isn't in effect anymore.

Beware of things that just seem to be...

Recruitment - This has never even been enforced so why start now?

Are you referring to technical difficulties?

Protection orders - Still in effect and will probably always be in effect.

I sometimes get lost in those... Probably I will be even more lost if some GF says someday "I won't respect that pro order coz of this and that..." Makes me think also, if The guy says pro order invalid, and I kill the mafioso he declared not protected, what would be the consequences for me?

All what I said are my thoughts only and I take full responsibility for them too...

Report Post Tip

What is a "game"? I'd expect better from a crew leader in all honesty. Just for the record you speak for your whole family, your district and as a Las Vegas figurehead, I'd probably say you speak for them too when you join discussions in the streets YourNextWife. 

The rules here listed are as dead as the man that created them and those that implemented the original iterations. There are naturally similarities now to most other eras though as "rules" go.  

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Godfather Commission Rulings
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL