Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 20:02:02
Page:  1 
reverandmm80 Reflects Back On His 1st Year Started by: reverandmm80 on Jan 31, '15 15:27

Rev is in his office in GodFather CrissCross' HQ, he is feeling nostalgic as his kin's first year in this thing of ours comes to a close. My kin came to these shores full of vigor, but not knowing their ass from a hole in the ground. I hit the ground running doing odd jobs for families when I met my first sponsor, and I am happy to say that she is someone I can call friend to this day, AND she still checks on me even though I have been pretty successful which I think is so nice. So I want to say a big thank you to Rhiannon.  I have met so many people I consider friends, some close, some not as close, but friends nonetheless.

To my first real CrewLeader and my true mentor Fear, Thanks for everything bro. All the times I picked your brain when I was still wet behind the ears and eager for knowledge you never once said you wouldn't answer any of my questions. I think you turned out a pretty good asset.

To my partner in crime HudsonHawk: I have looked forward to the one upmanship of suits we have played for a long time and the constant banter we have shared over the past year, I really cant believe its been a year ffs. And quit being a Nancyboy and take off your dress.

2 people I need to say thank you to that are no longer on these shores are Shermond, and Pammy. If it wasn't for Shermond dragging me with him last year at the St. Valentines Day Massacre, I probably would have quit. I didn't know anyone and was starting to get bored because believe it or not and this is going to come as a shock to a lot of you that know me, Im quite shy and quiet. To Pammy for having the faith in me to be her RHM when I was still relatively young in MR terms, (which I still am).

To my current family under CrissCross The Diamonds. I am very proud to serve all of you and CrissCross every day and even prouder to call you all my friend.

To my friend SammySantos I appreciate you always taking my monies at dice you damn Australian. 

And last but certainly not least to Ryannmm80, you truly are my best friend!!

I look forward to year 2, but it will certainly be tough to top this first year.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $500,000 Tip

Mave pouts.

Your MVP doesn't get a shout-out? I see how it is...

Report Post Tip

You know you will always be my MVP!!

Report Post Tip

And don't you forget it! :P

Report Post Tip

I wont

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: reverandmm80 Reflects Back On His 1st Year
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL