Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 05:48:43
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Las Vegas Started by: Curtis on Feb 01, '15 17:18
Use some fucking common sense. You should have realized the answer to your question before ever asking.
Report Post Tip

There are means and ways of "standing up for yourself", throwing insulting names around is not one of them, trust me, I've been in your position more times than I can count and never, ever is it the best approach to come into the streets with a fuck-you attitude. You can stand up for yourself, of course you can, but it doesn't have to be the approach you have chosen.

Its so easy to make a connection between, your father dying, and you, his son coming out to the streets to let off some steam. No matter if you're pissed off that he died or not, coming out here with such gusto makes it look and sound that way. So yes, my point is still valid.

Your father was a resident of Las Vegas, he recently died, you, his son, came out here to vent, and make yourself like foolish, in turn making Vegas look foolish. There is an old saying; "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree."

Report Post Tip

Chris Vaughn comes to the street in an act of solidarity for his boss, his city and the fallen. Its not something he does lightly, but its something he feels has to be done. Almost instantly he hears crying, wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Firstly, thank you Godfather for coming to the streets and explaining the takedown of Las Vegas. Whilst The Brahma Bull agrees that this kind of thing is always a last resort, The Great one himself is sure most of the people will sleep sounder in their beds knowing yet another potential threat has been eliminated. However, let me address something Butt-Hurttz said.

Chris looks expectantly at Two-Gunnz... "But my name is Two-Gunnz not Butt..."

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT your name is! Simple fact of the matter is this. You come out here running your mouth, not even a gangster, barely a new born foetus, stealing The Rock's phrase, talking trash to the Rock's friends, bitching like a little girl to the millions... and millions of the Rock's fans. You think you were the only person who's daddy died today? Do you think you were the only person who feels hard done by today? So what? Your daddy run off and joined another crew with his tail between his legs... "Oh god please don't let them shoot me, I'm too young to die. I have a family. Oh the inhumanity. Won't somebody please think of the children?" What a bunch of horse piss.

Your daddy died, and if you keep whining like a little girl you'll probably follow him to the grave. Man up and move on. Grow a set and if you feel like it, avenge his death. Don't sit in the street and bismirch your city's name, before the Rock takes his size 13 boot, shines it up real good, turns that sumbitch sideways and sticks it straight up your candy ass! Now where was The Rock? Oh yeah. Thanks again Curtis for explaining what went down and helping to keep the streets a safer place for all of the great one's fans.

Report Post Tip
Vale there is no such thing as an invalid opinion you pompus ass.
All opinions are valid, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
Wether you agree with it or not is a different matter.
No need to be an asswipe about it though.
Tsk
Report Post Tip

I saw no-one being an ass wipe except you and the Gunzz guy, (That is my opinion and it can't be invalid!!!)

Opinions can be invalid, in my eyes, if they are built upon false facts and sheer stupidity. 

Report Post Tip

It was clear you were actually bitching though; and I am sure several people would agree with me that you were making yourself look retarded. If you see that as an insult, so be it. The one who got butt hurt was, ultimately, you.

Report Post Tip
Please don't use the word retard as a insult. I have a 15year old nephew who was starved of oxygen at birth and is in a wheel chair and needs 24 hour care as he his, as some might call him, a "retard".

Two-Gunnz, you were part of a district that was taken down, and you were able to get into a new crew before being taken out, how do you know it was not the crew you joined that hit you? By "jumping ship" it made you look bad in the eyes of leaders, FACT.

Vale, Two Gunnz has a valid point to bitch at being hit as he was only a associate and not a full family member, but as Curtis posted yesterday in the GF Commission post, NO pro Oder will be given during a take down, this is why you, Two Gunnz were seen as bitching.
Report Post Tip
I miss read the GF ruling, a pro order can be given, only at the victors choice.
Report Post Tip

If this is the generation of today, then we need to reclaim the old times and fucking fast.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Rest in Peace Godmother Syndey, Don RW317plus1, and the rest of Las Vegas.  The deaths of the Godmother and her Right Hand Man hit me pretty hard earlier today, and I lashed out with emotional and irrational statements. I apologize to those to whom I was addressing. Sin City will always hold your memories and the good things you did for them. May peace be with you know.

Report Post Tip

Rest In Peace to all who have sadly fallen, there were alot of good people that i had chatted to here and there.

There is no need to come and disrespect the memory that the good people of Las Vegas had worked hard for however Two-Gunnz.

People die for many unknown reasons in this thing of ours, 

Sure you managed to jumped into another crew, however you were still part of Las Vegas when they were under attack,

Being that you were an associate meant that you should have proven yourself to be asset, instead you choose to come in here and attack everyone. I hope that you and your father find peace someday soon.

Report Post Tip

Rest in Peace to the City of Vegas and especially the Godmother. Good people died there and it's harsh that so many had to be punished for the mistakes of many others in the City.

"The rest of the city wasn't very pro-active about mingling with the rest of us in Cosa Nostra. This thing of ours demands constant communication at the upper levels. It requires trust, relationships and allies. Without a consistent effort to forge working relationships and develop healthy professional practices, we are left with non-functional separation. This was an issue."

I'd have a story to share that would back this statement made by GodFather Curtis. However I'll keep it to myself. All I can say was this. It became very apparent that Las Vegas was a city of suspicion when a young thug once felt interrogated by a local crew after simply approaching them for work. Like an underground crime circuit secluded from the rest of us.

Rest in peace to you all and Long live all other citys. A very Unfortunate event.

Report Post Tip
Well then, it would seem like Vegas was trying to take the necessary steps to weed out the rogues that were "flocking in droves" to Vegas. Is that a negative or a positive? I'm getting lost in it all now.
Report Post Tip

Looking a little tired, Maria steps out on to the streets to listen to Godfather Curtis give his speech. The decision to kill Las Vegas had been difficult, but in the end one that had been agreed with across the cities of this thing of ours, and as much as it hurt Maria to see people she considered friends die, she knew that what had been done had been done for the good of the districts and crews of those involved. 

Godfather Curtis, thank you for taking the time to come out and share the reasoning and logic of the Godfathers. You have spoken eloquently and explained the process behind the group decision well and I truly thank you for your willingness to do this. 

Sydney and her line have been friends to myself and my line as long as I can remember. As somebody quite rightly said at her funeral... she's one in a million. And I'm sorry that I had to lead the Suburbs in joining the movement against Las Vegas. But, as much as I loved Godmother Sydney, as much as a celebrated when she took over as Godmother in Las Vegas, and as much as I wanted to see only good things for her... there were many of those around her in whom it was impossible to place so much faith. Sometimes, the most difficult choices are the ones that have to be made, for the good of our world moving forwards.

Rest in peace to the fallen.

Saddened, still, by the actions that had had to be taken that day, Maria jumped into her car and ordered the driver to take her home, where a bottle of white would be waiting for her. It would be there that she would drink in the memory of Sydney. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

reverandmm hears all the bickering that comes with the removal of Cities and he looks sadly at all  his fellow mobsters. My father, who was LHM to the Late Great CrissCross also perished in the removal of LV, and he left me a note saying no matter what happens to him, I was to go out and make him proud, to become the man he wanted me to become. To all the kin of the fallen in LV, may all there souls RIP, but please dont be bitter. They chose this way of life, and unfortunately there is a price to be paid for having the good life. Go out and make your own name, make people stand and take notice when you come to these streets. Make all of our kin proud!

reverandmm takes down his soap box, lights a fine Cuban cigar, has a quick drink from his flask, and disappears as into the darkness of the night.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Las Vegas
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL