Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 04:21:01
Page:  1 
South Side becomes a red light district. Started by: Spunky on Feb 01, '15 18:26

Spunky had been busy lately trying to figure everything out after the recent attack on his friend Whatsername. The world had again been riddled with war, and so he would need to expand again, and didn't need to even think about who it would be. Spunky calls his bodyguard in and tells him to fetch Lexie_Grey @Iocaste_ and Whor-able. As soon as they all arrive Spunky tells them to take a seat, and hands them a glass of Whiskey.

As you guys have noticed, the world has been riddled with a few more wars again, a few more have died meaning more will need to be housed. With both of the crews we currently have, we need another leader to set up. Whor-able I am sure you are wondering what you have to do with this, and why you are here.

Spunky smiles at her and then takes a drink of his whiskey. He reaches under the desk to open a drawer hidden from sight. Inside the drawer is keys to multiple locations throughout South Side for occasions like this. He looks in and picks out the perfect key and puts it on the desk.

The reason for you to be here Whor-able is clear, or atleast I hope it is. You came here after some upheaval in South Side and you have worked your way up to Right Hand to me. Since then you have worked diligently and proved yourself to be capable of leading.  With that it is time for you to now lead your own family. 

Spunky slides the key over to Whor-able with a smirk before asking "What do you plan on calling your new family?"    

Whor-able grabs the key from Spunky and looks up and eagrly says "The Red Light!" 

Report Post Tip

Whor-able hears a knock at the door, as she moves the curtain aside to look out she sees Godfather Spunky's bodyguard.

She instinctively thought something big must be up. Godfather Spunky has never sent one of his bodyguards to her front door before. Whor-able nervously yelled out to the bodyguard.

I'll be there in a minute! 

She quickly peeled off her casual attire and ran to the closet to put on her best black dress and matching stilettos, grabbed a stick of mint gum and nervously headed for the door.
As the bodyguard opened the car door Whor-able experienced a huge feeling of relief wash over her as she noticed @Lexi_Grey and Iocaste- sitting in the back seat, if they were summoned too all must be right in our world. Whor-able respectfully acknowledged both men and remained silent for the remainder of the ride to Godfather Spunky's.
As they enter the room and sit down, Godfather Spunky wastes no time in explaining why they were summoned.
Whor-able hears her Godfather's words and on the inside she is doing her crazy Charleston dance, but on the outside remains cool and dignified. After she grabs the key and blurts out her families name Whor-able quickly runs toward the door to leave so she can set up right away, but she abruptly stops, spins around and goes back to Godfather Spunky.

My time with you has been amazing. I promise I will not let you down. 

Whor-able then slowly turns, gives a goodbye nod to @Lexie_G and @Iocaste and walks out the door , her mind racing about who she will chose to take this journey with her.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Whor-able, I'm really happy to see you've been granted the opportunity to lead a crew of your own. Our bloodlines have just started to get to know each other and I have to say you are one of my favorites and I am glad to have met you. Hope you do great on this new endeavor in the growth and prosperity of the South Side and overall the city of Chicago! Well deserved.

Claps

Report Post Tip

Weebl rolls out of the park into one of the main streets of South Side. He hops onto a bench and starts aggressively consuming one of his delicious pie's. Suddenly a buzz of whisper goes through the streets, like a flock of birds carried by the wind, singing words of a lovely lady starting a new business venture under the name of The Red Light. As this is obvious a big thing, Weebl decides to write a card for this lady to wish her good times and a life full of deliciousness.

"Congrats Whor-able. In the notebook my father kept, he wrote nothing but good words about you. I'm sure you'll make wonderful work out of this chance and will do awesome things for both Chigago and this world. Best of luck!"

Weebl attention shifts again as a cute bird walks past his bench. What a wonderful day this is, Weebl thinks before putting his full attention into his pie again.

Report Post Tip

Upon hearing the news that Whor-able has been given a chance at being a leader, he decides to go out and congratulate her on her new journey. He isn't entirely sure what he will say, but he is almost certain that it will be something most gracious and wonderful, after all, Ted learned how to speak from a long line of speech experts. Some would even go so far as to say that he was a protege when it comes to all things speaking, and others would go even further and claim that his musings have rewritten the speech game almost entirely. 

Filled with all of the courage in the world, Ted boldly walks over and begins to give whor-able her due.

"So... uh... con... congrats. Heh. Congrats on your new place. You'll do great...!"

It wasn't good, hell it wasn't even great, it was perfect! Never before had anyone given a congratulatory gift with their mouths like Ted just pulled off. He was no longer a mortal, but a God. Smiling to the lady, he gave her a firm handshake and then walked off into the sunset-- maybe now that he was so confident, he would go and finally complete his dream of writing congratulations cards. Or he'd take a nap...

Report Post Tip
Congratulations Whor-able we haven't spoke much but I have heard great things about you. I know you will do a fantastic over in South side alongside Godfather Spunky.
Report Post Tip

Congratulations on your auth Whor-able Im sure you will do just fine in your new role, I wish you all the best for the future I hope its a long and prosperous one.

Report Post Tip

congrats on new position Don Whore-able,I m sure that you will be fine leader,wish you all luck

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Don Whor-able, well deserved position, I wish you best of luck in everything you do.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations, Whor-Able, on this well deserved opportunity! You have done a great job rising up and I wish you well with your new crew!!!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Whor-able, as I'd mentioned to you earlier today - Aim for the best, to be the best. Goodluck

Report Post Tip

Lexie walks back over to where everyone is greeting whor-able and smiles before quickly giving her a hug.

Whor, you have been the biggest supporter of myself, and supported my father whole heartedly as well. I am so proud of what you have accomplished, and the things you have done for South Side. I am 100% positive you will do lots of great things, and prove anyone who doubts you wrong!

Report Post Tip

Aproaching the new Whore-Able brand new and shining HQ, a litle bit tired and with a big hangover from the previous night parties he had,  Wooboom seemed to have a new rush of energy seeing Whorable as pretty and sexy as always in her best black dress.

YAY Don Whore!!! Congrats!!! My father told me how he joined the crew you were in, just because of you, and how much he wished this would happen for a long time. He told me so many stories and advantures he had with you. It is one of the greatest days indeed!

He Presented her the flowers he stole in a garden not far away from Whore's HQ building, for a fact they were from the garden of the RafiBomb's bitchy neighbor old woman who called the police evry time that one made a piece of artwork in it, and headed into the house, straight to the bar where Spunk, Lexie, WildBoy, and some other dudes he knew where, in order to calm down his hangover...

Report Post Tip

Once again Congratulation Whor-able! Well deserve the position, Now build a greater walls darling <3 Cheers! Best luck darling ;P

Report Post Tip
Whor, I know you will do great out there! We will surely miss you in the HQ everyday so be sure to visit sometime! Keep in touch! You have most definitely earned it.
Report Post Tip

Its been quite some time, that our bloods meet after the passing of my late father who lived a quite a full life, where i heard you both spoke almost daily via telegraph, it will be an honer of mine to serve you for him, as you step in to ball park

Report Post Tip

I would just like to send my Congratulations on this special occasion for Whor-Able,

I am sure that you would bring many successes to the District of South Side and to the City of Chicago, I wish you all the best in the things to come.

Report Post Tip

I would like to sincerely thank all of you for congratulating me and for your wishes of good luck. Your kind and thoughtful words really mean a lot to me.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: South Side becomes a red light district.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL