Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 10:21:37
Page:  1 
Sir Lancelot and his Knights of the Round Table. Started by: Kelly_Kapowski on Feb 01, '15 22:44

It had been a trying few days for Chicago and her allies.  Godfathers had fallen, alliances had been tested and the smell of death still hung heavy in the winter air.  Kelly pulled a fresh pack of smokes out of her pocket and looked over the ragtag collection of watching schlubs, associates and made men.  With a deft flick of her wrist she flipped a tab from the packet and motioned for Aliens to pass a book of matches.

Good man, thank you.

With a nod of his head the strange little man gave Kelly a wry smile and shuffled back into position at her rear, a position usually reserved for Batiatus when in Chicago.  At least she could be reassured in the fact that her ass was not receiving unwanted public attention.  Kelly chuckled to herself and flicked her hair back.

Countryfolk, Ladies, Gentlemen.  

With the recent actions in Philadelphia and todays action against Las Vegas, our worlds population has been left in tatters.  We have been left with the unenvious task of rebuilding this thing of ours back into a hotbed of organised crime, extortion and money laundering.  In that vein, I feel now is the time to push another one of my hardworking button men into a position of power and bless him with the privilege of running his own rackets in North Side.  This man has worked tirelessly for my underboss, Aliens and has not hesitated to fulfill every request that has been made of him since he first arrived under our wings after the New York massacre.

Kelly glanced towards the man flanking Aliens and gave him a wink.  Turning back towards the crowd she took a long drag on her smoke and exhaled slowly; The smoke hung heavy in the cold winter air obscuring her view of the gathered crowd.

So, I give you Lancelot, I would very much appreciate it if you would allow him the grace of speaking a few words before he gets to work for me!

Kelly stepped back and proffered for Lancelot to step forward........

Report Post Tip

Lancelot, me 'ald mukka! We've been friends a long time, we have fought for and against each other and every single time I have enjoyed all our interactions, you're a class act in my eyes. Its been great to do it all over again on this outing, you're a perfect choice for the district and I know for a fact that you will do us all justice.

So its with huge jubilation that I offer my congrats and whish you all the best, you know where my door is should you ever need anything.

Report Post Tip

It had been a long day and one which Lancelot was thankful was coming to an end, Rip to all the fallen its never nice to see such bloodshed but im sure there was good reason and I respect what ever them reasons were, now we have the task of rebuilding once more and Im am honoured to be a part of that, I have enjoyed my time here in Chicago although short I believe a lot has been accomplished in a short space of time so to be given this opportunity to help Chicago grow and prosper even more is one I shall grasp with both hands, I thank both my Godmother Kelly for having the faith in me and also to my crew leader Aliens he may be small but his character is huge thanks for the opportunity, I wont keep you here any longer with my ramblings as I have a busy time ahead at The Round Table.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Sir Lancelot. It's never easy having to step up to the mantle of leader amidst the heated tensions of war, but they've always said the sharpest blades can only be forged in the hottest flames. I'm hopeful this old saying has never run as true and a flame has never forged so true a blade. 

Best of luck in your new ventures and congratulations to Chicago on gaining such a fine new addition.

Report Post Tip

It had been a very long day but Curtis couldn't miss this occasion. He made his way over to Lancelot's and found his friend. Embracing him warmly, he smiled.

"Lancelot, I'm delighted to see you get this opportunity. Your family and mine have known each other for some years now and it has put a big smile on the end of a very difficult day to see Godmother Kelly give you this chance. I'm sure you'll flourish in your new role under her here in this fine city. I know I don't need to say this to you but I am always there if you need me. My homes, businesses and buildings will always be at your disposal. 

Good luck to you my friend."

Report Post Tip

Ajani heard of the noble knight stepping up to the plate. This was excellent news in hard times, so he made his way to express his delight.

Lancelot my friend. Our lines go back almost a decade. I can say without a doubt, you are the man for this job. You are also what this place needs right now to continue a trend of stepping forth and raising the bar higher each time. My congratulations and well deserved brother. If there comes a time you find yourself in a pinch, you know my number. Best of luck to you.

Ajani shakes Lancelot's hand.

Report Post Tip
Congratulations Lancelot on being given your own family to lead. A wise choice indeed by GF Kelly.
I wish you the best of luck on your future endevours in the windy city.
Report Post Tip

Sanchez makes his way through the crowd and hands Lancelot a cigar. With a chipped toothy grin, he begins to speak.

Lancelot, your bloodline and my own have history back to the days when my forefathers didn't have anything better to do than act a fool and annoy everybody within ear shot. Our bloodlines came together and we've been practically inseparable since. You are one of the few I'd call a brother in arms. I would go to bat for you any day and I'm honored to be able to help you with this crew of yours. I wish you the best of luck. Let's make it happen, Boss. 

Sanchez lights Lancelot's cigar then his own, grinning and letting out a stream of smoke.

Report Post Tip

With a smile, she heads towards the small group surrounding Lancelot.  Waiting her turn, she steps up beside him.

Congrats to you Lancelot.  I am very happy to see you achieve this position, and I know you will help to do great things for our district.  I wish you and your family the best. 

She steps out of the way, letting other friends and family offer their congrats. 

Report Post Tip

After hanging the sign above the entrance door to The Round Tables new home Lancelot turns to address the gathered well wishers...

Listening to his friends and fellow mobsters wishing him well Lancelot cleared his throat to say a few words, "I would like to thank each and everyone of you for your kind words they are much appreciated, some of you I have known for years and as my ancestors knew before me were always there whenever I have ever needed anything for that I thank you and the feeling is mutual and my door is always open", Checking his watch Lancelot again speaks "As much as I would like to stand here and celebrate with you all I have many things to attend to, the hard work begins here"

Report Post Tip

Maria slid an arm around Lancelot's waist, pulling him in for a hug, and stealthy dropping a tin of fine Cuban cigars into his jacket pocket as she went.

Lancelot, you know how far you and I go back, and you know how happy my bloodline always is to see yours. So I'm sure you can only imagine how happy and excited I was today to hear that you were going to be donning a bold suit. And damn, doesn't it look good? 

This is a fantastic day for North Side, and for Chicago itself. 

You know where to find me, if ever you need anything. 

Maria turned to melt back into the crowd, but became somewhat distracted by staring at Kelly_Kapowski's ass. As she stopped, one of her bodyguards rolled his eyes and gave her a little nudge in the small of the back, jolting Maria back to her senses. There was no need to stand in the cold of the street to stare at Kelly's ass. She'd just invite her round for a girls night and stare there.

Report Post Tip
BloodSport heard the great news and quickly went to the nearest store and bought a bottle of there most finest whiskey

"Congratulations lancelot well deserved looking forward to watch you grow and help make North Side the place it is today"

BloodSport smiles and hand over the whiskey to his surprise lancelot was very keen to get it open
Report Post Tip

As buddha heard the great news about the Ch finest, "Oh damn i gotta go in his  headquater then ask him to have a little congratualation party or a drink for  awhile, While having  a great time with the weather, Can we Lancelot?" Lancelot told budhha ofcourse, have a relax seat in our guess room. As buddha relaxing with his  seat. Lancelot prepare a two bottle of beer " Maybe this two bottle can make us up tho " Buddha smiled and told lancelot " Hell yeah, That would probably make us in bed in time. Lancelot laugh at buddha " Damn your too weak for my system tho, HAHAHAHAHA!" Lancelot grab his favorite chair then told buddha, " Ok, Lets start of celebration tho" Cheers!

" Congrats Lancelot, Well deserve it! Great job! This is the new begging of your. Make your family build a greater walls! AYT? "

As time passes on, buddha and lancelot is having a great great time with each other.  . . . .

Report Post Tip

"Lancelot our ancestors have been like kin and you are one of the first people my blood got to know when first arriving on these shores. You along with a few others taught me a lot of things I will never forget. To see you, a descendant of them be given this opportunity warms my heart. Congratulations brother."

Cloud smiles and shakes his old friends hand.

"The ale is on me for the night guys and gals. This is a wonderful celebration that shouldn't be missed. Drink up it's good for you!"

Report Post Tip

Sir Lancelot it was great to get to know you a great person and you will do great things! Please keep in touch my friend 

Report Post Tip

Allah Enters the Room, among other Tribe II members and fellow allies. Carrying a keg of ale he becomes Overwhelmed with  Joy shown to this man Lancelot, now privilledged with running his own crew.

Allah approaches Lancelot...

"All the best Lancelot, . A very great honour to be given. Make the city of Chicago Proud. Today we drink to your accomplishments."

Allah reaches his pint high, followed the same by others gathered around this 'round table.'

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Lancelot,  I wish you the best of luck in everything you do in your new, well deserved position.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Lancelot, I am sure that you will lead and protect this family with as much honour as the Knights of the Round Table protected their own people.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Sir Lancelot and his Knights of the Round Table.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL