Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 13:41:17
Page:  1 
Lolita Started by: -Sovereign on Feb 02, '15 21:28

-Sovereign came to the streets and started handing out flyers for everyone to read. He had a grin on his face and was quite interested to see how his little message would be received. He wasn't really used to doing this 'thing' yet.

Lolita - a satire on member-whoring

Luciano Luciano was, in most eyes, a respected and decent mafioso. A man with a knack to succeed at his criminal endeavors and an able shooter. As such, he was held in high esteem by his fellows. Little did they know about the tragedy from long ago that still tormented the poor soul of Luciano.  Luciano was once the sponsor of an young, energetic and enthusiastic thug whom Luciano adored. One day however, the young thug was overcome with depression, ultimately taking his own life before reaching the rank of gangster. Lucanio wept and remembered the young thug, even as his cold body descended into the grave dug for him.

From that moment Lucanio had an unhealthy obsession with any thug with a hint of the looks that his young thug had.  He approached those fresh of the boat, without knowing who they were, only driven by the passion and obsession he had with his long lost associate. He was forced to play it safe however, before other mobsters would find out about his passion.

Thus he sponsored an older and more respected mobster, a Wise Guy no less.  He trained this Wise Guy to the best of his abilities and forgot about his old thug associate for a brief, shining moment. In the end he met his obsession again, and approached the Wise Guy, asking if they perhaps had any friends that were still thugs, and willing to be sponsored by him? 

The Wise Guy did not see any ill will in the question asked of him and answered positivity towards Luciano. He supplied Luciano with the name of his friend, who was a girl thug, only having arrived from the boat a few minutes ago.

Luciano was quick to approach the young girl. He offered her plenty of riches, power and the latest fashion. Men would be hers to order around. All she had to do was to become his very own associate. He would teach her the ways of this world, he would mold her to his liking. 

The girl, overcome with these promises, accepted without thinking. Luciano seemed like a honest man, surely he wouldn’t deceive her?

“Don't cry, I'm sorry to have deceived you so much, but that's how life is.” 

Soon however, it became apparent that Luciano had deceived her and pressed her into his service. He made her work hard; he took part of her hard-earned cash as fee for  ‘training’ her. He harassed her with mails, eagerly asking her if she needed any help. When she told him she was getting along just fine he pretended to accept it, but nevertheless bombarded her with messages, trying hard to be casual about it. 

She had found an opportunity to escape however; seeing as she was still of very low rank, her leader allowed her to transfer to another family at her urgent request. He didn’t question her reasons. 

When Luciano found out about it, he was furious. He asked his leader why he had allowed his associate to be dragged away from him, into the hands of some vile, uncaring mobster?  His leader shrugged it off and mocked Luciano for his passion for the young associate. 
In the end, she came back. Her other crew had betrayed her, they had dropped them out of they ranks and they spit on her trust. She desperately needed money, and Luciano was the only one she could rely on.

“He broke my heart. You merely broke my life.” 
Report Post Tip

Wild approves that tale of whoring and ... whoring. Probably the young Sovereign has experienced the effects of the whoring himself and with this thread he wants to prevent the future sponsors from ruining sweet Lolitas experience?  

Report Post Tip

You assumed correctly, WildBoy. I was inspired by my ancestor's experienced and even though I am expecting a good change through the recently announced guidelines/rules by the GFC, I felt inspired to share this tale.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Lolita
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL