Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 06:46:47
Page:  1 
Red Nosed Heist [OPEN RP] Started by: BlackBlack on Feb 04, '15 02:20

BlackBlack and Ted run away from the streets towards Ted's Apartment. Once there, Ted turns to BlackBlack and places his right hand onto BlackBlack's left shoulder:

"BlackBlack, wait here, I need to run upstairs and get the address of this joint. I will be back shortly."

BlackBlack nods at Ted who turns and runs up the stairs towards his apartment. BlackBlack pulls out his cigarettes and lights one up. He leans on the wall as he waits for what seems like 10 minutes. Eventually, Ted appears at the bottom of the stairs with a piece of paper and a flask. Ted offers the flask to BlackBlack who declines to respectfully:

"Thanks for the offer Ted, but I don't drink... Where are we headed anyway? I will drive."

Ted hands BlackBlack the piece of paper. They both check their guns and wander across the street to BlackBlack's car. BlackBlack finishes his cigarette before stepping into the drivers side. The car pulls away and disappears down the street. Before long, BlackBlack addresses Ted:

"Ted, what the hell are we even doing?"

Ted turns to BlackBlack, smiles a wide smile, then responds:

"I have received a tip-off from an old friend of mine that there is an absolute shit load of diamonds locked up in a safe at the jewellery store. Apparently the joint has closed down and all the windows have been blacked out. We are going to go strip the joint."

BlackBlack smiles and equally wide smile to that of Ted:

"Sounds pretty good to me Ted. Lets go get us those diamonds!"

Some time later...

BlackBlack's car pulls up out the front of a store with no signage other than a big red dot painted onto the door. All of the windows on the shop front are painted black and there is no possible way of seeing inside. BlackBlack and Ted exit the car and gazed at the building standing before them...

Report Post Tip

It was his time to shine. The building stood before him in all of its glory, and Ted knew exactly what he had to do, setting his backpack on the ground he began to pull out a large spool of rope and a claw shaped attachment; putting it together, a look of determination fixed itself onto his face. He was ready. Spinning the rope a few times, he let it fly, the claw hitting against a random stubby bit at the top of the building. He gave it a few tugs, and once it was all clear, he began his ascent.

His legs buckled at first, but the more he learned to trust the sturdiness of the rope, the easier it was to traverse the massive building and the quicker he worked himself up the side. Using the bricks to guide him, he slowly worked higher and higher, a voice in the back of his head yelling constantly 'don't look down.', but Ted had never been good with commands. Even from himself. It was a dizzying scene, he was nearly ten feet off of the ground and yet it felt like he were at the top of the empire state building. Still, he couldn't stop. Not now. He looked back upwards and stared hard at the top. He wanted to get there, and now.

A few more minutes of climbing and he finally reached the precipice. Ted had became a conqueror of the building and no one could stop him from ravaging its contents now. Now for the easy part, he slammed the butt of his gun at a window on top of the building and dropped the rope through it. He had gotten himself up here, now it was time to work his way back down, into the establishment itself. 

Placing both hands upon the rope, he let himself slide down it. He was going to rappel, but sliding down sound so much more exciting and free, and this is when he realized something he wished he had known at the very beginning; rope burns. Bad. By the time he reached the bottom he could no longer feel his fingers, and the pain was so much that he was sure there were tears pushing themselves from his eyes. 

He gave the place a quick scan and noticed BlackBlack standing next to the front door, his mind stopped for a moment and he walked over to his new associate. 

"Wh... what... how did you get in here?! I was supposed to let you in!"

"Well, I just sort of opened the door. You looked like you were having fun, so I let you go."

Report Post Tip

BlackBlack smiles a cheeky grin at Ted, trying very hard not to laugh at him for making things way more complicated than they needed to be. BlackBlack begins his own scan of the room. It does not look anything like a jewellery store at all. There are several curly wigs, paints, big shoes, clown suits, horns and prank toys all over the place. All of the shelves seem to be packed neatly and perfectly and there is a brand new cash register sitting on the counter. BlackBlack turns to Ted, obviously confused, and asks:

"Ted, what the hell is this? I thought you said this was going to be a jewellery store which is closing down? This looks more like a circus tent..."

Ted, looking equally confused, answers BlackBlack in an unsure manner:

"I am not too sure BlackBlack, maybe this is the new store that is moving in? Come on, lets find this safe..."

BlackBlack follows Ted as he heads towards the back of the store. Suddenly, Ted stops dead in his tracks and the colour begins to drain from his face:

"Are you ok Ted? You really don't look so good..."

Report Post Tip

It is feint at first, but the sound creeps louder and louder into his mind. He can't exactly place it, but it sounds like a laugh, the kind of laugh you don't want to hear while in an abandoned clown shop. It could just be a toy, or possibly some deranged man who accidentally locked himself in the basement; but he didn't want to take any chances. Quickly walking towards the door, he could sense BlackBlack following behind him as they both securely made it out.

'CHUCKLE'S IMPORTED CLOWN STUFFS INC.'

He sighed to himself. This wasn't the place at all, how could he have made such a mistake? and he wasted all of his rope on it, too. This was a mess of a job, but he didn't want to admit it. Not in front of his new associate, and so Ted did what any good leader would do, and pretended nothing wrong had happened at all. In fact, he puts on the widest smile he can manage and begins to walk down the street, the jewelry shop had to be around here somewhere.

"All isn't lost. We just need to search, look for anything that sounds Jewel themed..."

The name of the business somewhat eluded him. Hell, he wasn't even entirely sure if it were a Jewelry store at all, it could have been a bank, or one of those really fancy cafes that seemed to be popping up everywhere. All he could remember was that it had a whole lot of jewels kept inside of it; worth what he predicted would be millions. 

If only they could find it...

Report Post Tip

BlackBlack and Ted continue to walk along the streets searching for the Jewellery store. The both seem exhausted and worn out from all of the searching to decide to take a seat on a nearby bench. BlackBlack lights up a cigarette and begins to smoke it. He pulls out his hip flask and pours some of the contents into his hand before washing his face with it. Ted looks at him in a horrified way:

"What are you doing washing your face with alcohol?!?"

BlackBlack has a small chuckle at Ted and responds:

"It is just water. I don't drink alcohol..."

Ted looks as though he is going to speak when BlackBlack suddenly cuts him off...

"What if we ask passersby if they are able to assist us in finding the jewellery store? Maybe someone walking past will be able to point us in the right direction or even help us make the snatch."

BlackBlack stands up and begins to ask people who are walking by if they know where the jewellery store is. BlackBlack and Ted wait on the corner, asking everyone who is passing by for help. Surely someone will come along sooner or later to assist...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Red Nosed Heist [OPEN RP]
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL