Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 18:46:09
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 
Regarding blood lining - moving forward. Started by: Kelly_Kapowski on Feb 05, '15 18:54

I don't see a problem here mayne. 

This is a very simple concept in this speech from Godmother Kelly KAPLOWWWWski-Boom-Ski. (Respectfully added) 

If You bloodline them they bloodline you back. Simple concept friend you hit them they hit you. I've done that, who the fuck hasn't truly. if you haven't stop your lying, what you mufasa? I'm 100% for this movement period. 

I'm sure Current: Loop and Brooklyn have gave chances to people just like the goats did to myself in the past. I ran a relentless group who didn't run with the goats and who was hit with repercussions and dealt with when current members got out of line "not me tho 2 cool for school fool or 2 good to be caught slipping loc."    Smiles

Just like the fools that are now targeting certain bloodlines today they are getting dealt with. 

Why cry about this? I know I never did. If you do the crime and get caught take it like a Man (Woman).

What the fuck do you want the current powerhouses to do? Just sit back ...and not act? Nah I don't think so pal try another flavor

So lets really look at what Godfather's and Godmother's are trying to say here. If your part of this thing of ours, you hit us we hit you. This should be end of the story period.

Stop the crap you poo poo heads cuz it stinks badly..  

Papi cholo out ciao.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Pulls out a joint and begins to light it

There is one thing I always say, 'People dont think the universe be like it is, but it do.'

Marijuana takes a hit from the joint, then exhales.

Report Post Tip

There is one thing I always say, 'People dont think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Dat's for reals.  

Report Post Tip

It sounds all good until Nick Corleone makes a comeback. 

Report Post Tip

Listening to GodFather Curtis, TwistedFate acknowledges his words 

I can tell you, right now there are people I am working with who I have never worked with before and I'm happy to have the new experience. There are people working with me now who my forgathers have killed several times and there are people working with me who have killed mine more than once. Our professionalism and indeed our enthusiasm to work together now is undiminished for this history. If anything it is richer for it.

To have an entire bloodline's participation in this multi-generational experience, completely snuffed out and ended due to a relentless and reasonless vendetta, is a criminal waste. Please let it end. "

War will happen, as is the nature of the game. Unjust decisions will be made, in order to favour someones political advances, or benefit the person in some way. Some people have to accept this without vowing to reap havoc on them through bloodlining.  Is it really that necessary for someone to waste all their energy, many days and time spent training up, to take out that one target who'd slain their fathers. By doing this you may think you're exacting vengeance but really the favor will just be returned and the cycle continued. Let Bygones be bygones, I don't think GodFather Curtis could have put this better.

TwistedFate fades back to deal his cards seated among other mobsters

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Regarding blood lining - moving forward.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL