Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 07:21:34
Page:  1 
Making his bones. Started by: Steven on Feb 06, '15 15:17

Steven was sweating bullets after hearing the order from his superiors. First of all, he never imagined that he would be working for organized crime as a living. Before, when he was still young and innocent, he was all for obeying the law. All the stories he heard in books, movies and even some of his friends that knew a guy who knew a guy or themselves being in prison. Well ,that wasn't all true, he has been himself in prison twice in his life.  He wanted to be an attorney. He decided he wanted to work as a criminal lawyer. Now that he thinks about that past decision, he felt the irony. He was pursuing his dream job by starting to study the law and taking courses. He met an old friend while studying at school. He never thought that his friend would be the key in unlocking his new path.

-Steven, is that you? Holy- - I can't believe it! How long has it been? 3 or 4 years?

-Oh hey Robert! You have changed my friend! What brings you here?

-I can't talk about that right now. Listen, I know it has been a while since we last met, but I need help with a favor. I actually came here to see you. Some bird has been whispering in my ear that you wanted to be a lawyer. Since you still owe me that debt, I figured that now it's time to repay it.

-What is it?

-I can't tell you here being in a room full of future attorneys and all. Let's go eat at the restaurant across the street from here. 

Steven packed up all his papers in his backpack and grabbed his coat. In the diner, they talked for half an hour catching up on the years lost. Rob has finally come to his point; he wanted Steven to help him beat up three people that have been causing trouble to one of Robert's "friends". Steven immediately refused since he was scared at the thought of being caught. Back in high school, he and Rob were as close as two peas in a pod. They were also beating on people since they wanted extra cash. Steven has been arrested once for assault. It was then and there that he decided to change his course of life. Robert then told him that Steven would never get his lawyer's degree since he already has a criminal dossier. Robert also told him that if he did him this service, he can gain a lot of money without having to study. All he has to do is obey orders and not get caught. 

- How much money are we talking about?

- For now we are talking about 5 grand. I know it isn't a lot right now, but if you do me this, I will put in a word for you to my friend and later on, you can earn up to one hundred grand a month. How is that for your lifestyle?

Steven immediately accepted as the talk of money always got him excited. After all, what could go wrong? The mission went successfully. Apart when Steven went to jail as he had been seen by a passing officer. Weeks after, he had been released being told that everything has been a misunderstanding. Walking outside, there was a stretch waiting for him with an open door. A dark figure motioned him to come in an he obeyed as that person was radiating power. He had told Steven that Robert had put a good word for him and that he had another job for Steven. He accepted the job and this time, after completing it, every thing went smoothly. Over the next few years, Steven has been making some cash just by working under the orders of Robert and that figure. 

He knew why he was giving this job. It was to make his bones. He had to kill the same three guys as Robert and he had beaten up the first time he worked for his boss. The orders were to kill them without making noise and planting some evidence that someone else committed it. After that he was to contact his boss saying the deed was done and the rest would be taken care of. Steven had never committed murder before and he knew he would need some help. Surely he could get help from some people. The question was who would do it correctly and who can he trust? He walked out of his house and made his way down the street , thinking of who else would embark on this mission with him. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $70,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Making his bones.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL