Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 18:29:22
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
A Walk Around Chicago Started by: Prince_William on Feb 11, '15 00:12
Now that this is OOC, transporter and hudsonhawk please respect your in game positions and don't post OOC in the streets. Shame on both of you for doing that. You're not civilians and thugs, you're men in position of power within the game. Very disappointing to see such actions. Reply by: Ragnarok at Feb 11, '15 11:36

It started in the streets then was moved to OOC.

Report Post Tip
Me initial comments directed at the prince where made before it was moved to OOC.
My follow up was made after the move. Try to follow along
Report Post Tip

Please allow me to clarify my post.  The little tard Prince of Nothing stated I didn't know the difference between the streets and OOC.  He was claiming to have started the thread in OOC.  I made that post to show him that I'm not the dummy, he is.

Report Post Tip

oh bogie you stupid fool you you rp'd AFTER it was moved to OOC lol

then for some reason you didnt elaborate on you felt the need to quote someone else, i guess the rumour about you is true, you cant put together your own thoughts

and i dont see anywhere someone denying it being moved from streets to OOC you ignorant tard lol

Report Post Tip

Prince of Nothing, My only regret is that I can't kill you twice :/

Report Post Tip

you were too scared to duel me lol i had to tell you it was a free kill lol

Report Post Tip

And people want more respect for Made Men+ with the kind of behaviour displayed in this thread, lulzy. 

Report Post Tip
Prince_Bogie. It seemed you waited till i had the flu and was unable to log in to stir up shit in ooc.

While everyone has their opinions the common consensus that this activity level is not a good measure of the person is correct. Rl does happen to many of us even myself with getting sick with flu for a freaking week.
Report Post Tip

Prince William you will keep dying untill you realise that respect is essential for your lifespan.

Report Post Tip

Think of it this way...if all the leaders are sleeping think of all the HQ parties you can have and get away with! I don't think its really measured on how much they are here. It says some people are low on activity but I am always able to speak to them and get them into OCs etc. As long as they are available to do their duties I see no problem

Report Post Tip
Prince_Bogie. It seemed you waited till i had the flu and was unable to log in to stir up shit in ooc. While everyone has their opinions the common consensus that this activity level is not a good measure of the person is correct. Rl does happen to many of us even myself with getting sick with flu for a freaking week.
Crewleader: Katniss (Consigliere) CL Recent Activity: Extremely Low

Still have that flu Katniss? Lol.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: A Walk Around Chicago
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL