Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 09:27:20
Page:  1 
The Achievement Trail Started by: WhySoSerious on Feb 15, '15 22:16
Why do only a small handful of players make there achievements public. I know,I know, take the wack ones out but the rest are ok, right?
I would like to see more players with achievements viewable to the public.
Thoughts?
Report Post Tip

The only reason mine aren't viewable is because I haven't been bothered to go the few extra clicks to make them so. My excuse is simply laziness and procrastination. Otherwise I'm fine showing them off.

Report Post Tip

Same as Mave. I did it two characters ago, now I'm just complacent in that area as are others.

Report Post Tip
Don't think of it as a pain checking off the tabs you don't want seen, it's really away to show off to other players.
Report Post Tip

I do it in the crew to show them because proud of it but go under my profile you can't see it. that no one business mine and one I want to show in the crew chat

Report Post Tip

There are certain achievements, like the Gangster Gunner and NPC Napalmer that would reveal your gun strength if made public. Apart from those, I'd say it's just laziness.

Report Post Tip

I think the more important question here is why do only a handful of players know the difference between there/their/they're?

Report Post Tip
Maybe because english is not there first language.
Report Post Tip

Yes, I suppose if English wasn't their first language they might not know to use their there instead of there.

Report Post Tip

Or, maybe it's just a mistake? I always make mistakes in my writing, even though I'm quite particular and try not to. We're all human.

Report Post Tip

I agree completely, Goku. Although on occasion I will have a keyboard malfunction, which is of course not my fault at all! I think...

Report Post Tip

Onto the original topic, I used to always have my set to public (obviously not the wack ones) but then I thought whats the point who actually clicks on them to check. Would be call if we could have like little buttons or something on our profiles so it would be visible without having to click through to someones achievements. Sort of like a little bragging rights thing to pretty up the profiles

Report Post Tip

I click on 'view achievements' for profiles with 80+ Days age. Really interested to see them for very old characters and always disappointed when they are not made public.

Report Post Tip

As the Oldest... mine are public.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: The Achievement Trail
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL