Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 18:53:54
Page:  1 
Ouch My Sprockets! Started by: Fist-O-Pain on Feb 17, '15 17:46

"Ouch! My sprockets!"

Fist got up after being kicked out of a local bar on the south side of Chicago.  Getting up he rubs his bottom, which said "Made In China" on it though he will personally denies that fact up and down these streets if he was asked about it.  Fist-O turns around with glowing blue angry eyes at the door though no one was there.

"Some day when I grow up I'll come back here and get you!  I'll burn down your whole establishment! Hmph!  Wait until I tell my boss about this!"

Fist-O hikes up his pants that he wasn't wearing and clinked his way down to The Red Light District to give Whor-able his bad review of the bar she wanted him to check out.  He walks into the headquarters, goes into Whor-able's office and slams a price of paper on her desk.

"Whoa! Sorry boss I tripped and needed to catch my balance.  Here's the stats to last nights game.  The Sox lost 7-3.  Oh and that bar, horrible! Turns out they won't let in robots that humps bar stools...while people are still sitting on them.  I mean this place was god awful.  I couldn't even change my lube there just because they said they didn't want the waitresses to slip on it.  I'M FURIOUS!  I say we go back there and burn it to the ground!  What do you all say?!"

Fist-O starts twitching as if he has a couple short circuits in his overly big head which holds his massive mainframe.

Report Post Tip

Thorne was walking down the street with the most beautiful women you had ever seen on his arm, he was very excited it had taken him a long time to get her to "go out" with him. He had rented a limo for "transportation" and it was just about to pick them up the limo came to a stop SLAM.

Rolling off the couch in @Whor-ables office he stares at the ceiling wondering what happened? looking around he remembers he was taking a nap, but what the hell woke him. Spying Fist-O-Pain, Thorne listens to his story and can't help but laugh.

"You want to burn a building to the ground because they wouldn't let you change your lube inside? was there anything else about the place you didn't like?"

Hopping to his feet Thorne sits back on the couch trying to stop laughing at Fists reaction to being kicked out of a bar.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Looking down at the man at the floor he watched him get up to his feet and ask such an absurd question.  Fist-O leans in close to Throne.  His neck extends out slowly hearing every sprocket turn as his glowing blue eyes reaches him and pratically touches his forehead to cheek.   Fist-O replies in a serious voice.

Lots.

Report Post Tip

Thorne turns his head from side to side cracking his neck, leaning back he stares at Fist.

"you need some sorta mint or air freshener what ever you want to call it. and your kinda in my personal space bubble so if you would be so kind as to take your head back. and what have these other business do to you?"

Report Post Tip

Fist-O retracts his neck and looks up at Thorne. 

Well I walked in and immediately they said no robots allowed.  Then they started flicking cigarette butts at me and at one point they used me as trey holder and had me deliver drinks.  They didn't even pay me Throne.  I'm so ashamed.  So that's when I started humping bar stools and I put on my favorite old to.ey record of Weird Al Yankovich and started doing my robot dance to beat it.  That's when they threw me out and hurt my sprockets!

Report Post Tip

Thorne Gasps for air he's laughing so hard, it takes about 5 minutes to catch his breath and stop laughing. putting on a very serious face so he doesn't break back into laughter.

"so your a robot and when to a bar with humans? did it ever occur to you just punch those that were mean in the face? i'm sure after a broken nose they would change their tune"

Report Post Tip

Fist-O wonders over to the office window.  He pulls out a cigarette, lights it and makes an inhaling/ exhaling sound.  However he does not inhale or exhale any smoke, he's a robot.  Fist-O goes into his memory bank as he stares out the window pretending to smoke his cigarette.

It wasn't that long ago you know, when it happened.  The great fisting.  

Fist-O tries to take a drag but his cigarette went out.  He throws it into the ash trey and gripes.

Ah these things never stay lit.  Anyway, point being I broke both of my fists during the great fisting.  There were many faces with holes to be fisted and I guess I just took on more than my sprockets could handle and my fists broke, both of them.  Since then I vowed to never use my fists again.  So after I replaced them I got these fancy new laser beams for eyes.  Wanna see?!

Fist-O's eyes starts glowing and his laser eyes goes off like a bomb destroying the furniture and walls.  The curtains suddenly bursts into flames and blows up.

Oops, sorry. I guess I don't know my own strength.

Fist-O shrugs and looks back out the window.  Then he starts mimicking the tune on the record player by whistling.  He digs back into his memory cashe.

Report Post Tip

Polk walks in and looks toward Fist-O.  He looks as if he is looking for something, but unknowingly sees what appears to be fluid on the floor.

Fist-O...are you leaking again?  I came into ask you a question regarding the Great Fisting.  However, I am now more worried about what appears to be fluid or lube upon your nice hardwood floor.  Please tell me that this is merely spit my friend or something that is not petroleum based.

​Polk begins to look for a rag or towel to wipe up the mess.  He grabs a towel in the dimly lit area of the room.  Fist-O responds..."Not that one!!!".  ​Polk had already taken the towel into his grasp.  It appeared to be already soiled and stiff to the touch.

Damn it Fist...I hope that isn't what I think it is...

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Ouch My Sprockets!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL