Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 12:15:30
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Congratulations Godfather Spunky Started by: Whor-able on Feb 17, '15 19:52

365 Days of Spunky

Whor-able smiles to herself as she looks at her calendar and see's the big star she had placed on today's date. 
Today is her much older friends one year celebration. The whole district, as well as, friends and associates from other districts will come to celebrate. All the planning has come together and everything is in place. One of the best jazz bands led by Jelly Roll Morton was hired to perform,  there were beautiful women adorned in revealing beaded corset dresses made of black lace and velvet preparing for their burlesque shows. There will be secret speakeasy parties all over Chicago; every available limousine has been hired and all the bodygurads are in place. 
Whor-able looks up and sees that Thorne and Booklet have arrived to pick her up.

Hello Thorne, Booklet. I'm am so excited that this day has finally arrived.
I can't wait to see the look on the face of Godfather Spunky when he see's how loved and respected he is.
Let's get going. I told Conor we would meet him over on 103rd Street, he has a huge parade planned.

...Oh and did I tell you that Lexie_Grey has acquired the finest Mercedes Limousine to pick up Godfather Spunky? She was very excited about the day and couldn't wait for him to see her low cut red satin dress that she bought for this occasion.
Report Post Tip

Ajani was standing in the back of the crowd listening to Whor-Able 's speech. After she had finished he walked up and shook his good friend Spunky 's hand. He smiled and offered him one of his finest cigars.

Well old friend you are officially decrepit and old as hell now congratulations. How many dog years does this make you? We all know cats are a bit cooler huh. All these jokes aside my friend I am very proud to see someone like yourself excel and make it to this grand milestone. You have been here for Chicago since the very beginning. Working in the background, then slowly rising to the top, becoming one of the biggest assets Chicago has. Chicago would not be the same with out the work you have put into it as a whole. I am glad and proud to be a part of this with you and a old friend as we go far back. Now what do you say, let's kick this joint and go have some drinks down the road?

Ajani points to his black Buick with his right hand and chuckles.

Report Post Tip

Happy Birthday Spunky!  May you have many more days to come!  Cheers to the man...

..oh I'm sorry what?...You said he's a dog??  Oh...sh%&.

....Congratulations to the Dog of the hour!  SPUNKY!!!

Report Post Tip

Happy birthay Spunky. Quite the achievement to reach such a milestone in this life of ours, definitely an occasion to celebrate! I hope that you can continue to prosper in South Side and live in full health.

Congratulations Godfather Spunky, here's to another year fella!

Neal shakes hands with the Godfather before wandering off in the direction of the stunning burlesque girls.

Report Post Tip

Thorne listened to the speech and excitement that Whor-able was showing. Shaking @Spunkys hand Thorne also gives him a flask shaped like a bone filled with the best shine Thorne had made.

"Congratulations I'm looking forward to see what you do in the next year"

Thonre goes to stand behind Whor-able and wait, didn't hurt that the view wasn't to  bad at all

Report Post Tip

I've been sober for 3 days waiting for this moment.

Sees Lexie_Grey staring at him

It's true I swear, it's been the worst 3 days of my life!!!! But it was worth it cause today we are going to party and drink like never before. Godfather Spunky it's been an honor to work in the South Side under your leadership. You have built a great place to do business here in the South Side and we wouldn't be what we are today without you. Congratulations on a year you have earned it.

Looks around for his bottle of gin and pours 3 shots(1 for Spunky and 2 for him)

Salute old man!!!!

Report Post Tip

Ted is late to the party as always, but he comes flying in on a balloon contraption he made out of duct tape and well... a whole bunch of balloons. Gliding in approximately half an inch off of the ground, he begins to pop the balloons until his feet are firmly on the ground. Bowing to everyone he quickly realizes absolutely no one is paying attention to him...

Well, yes. I guess this isn't about me. Congratulations Spunky! Not many people could survive so long and with such doggy grace, must be those nine lives. Eh eh.

Upon remembering that's a cat thing, he quickly hands Spunky a balloon and then awkwardly shuffles his way back into the large group of people until he is completely lost from view. 

Report Post Tip

Congratulations to a dear friend of mine. Knowing where you came from, to where you are now is very impressive. Hard work, dedication, loyalty, and the love of finding a warm spot in the sun to nap are just a few of your endearing qualities lad. I hope to see continued success for you and yours, and thanks for being a friend to me.

Report Post Tip

clutchs makes a special trip to Chitown for this joyous day. Waiting in line he makes his way and tips his hat.

I will not take much of your time, but I wished to stop by on behalf of downtown and say Happy Birthday. Its a hard worls we live in and you are still here. That is a joyous thing to your district and city. I wish you the best and hope to see a second birthday come to pass for you. Have a joyous day Godfather Spunky!

clucth spots the open bar and makes his way there so the line does not hold up and he can get his drink on.

Report Post Tip

May the Gods dangle their cocks from the heavens and piss BLESSINGS upon Godfather Spunky on this glorious day!

Spunky, you honor good Batiatus with your friendship and it pleases me to see you have come so far. You elevate This Thing of Ours, and I wish you another year of prosperity and good fortune. Hail Spunky!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Spunky a fine achievement indeed I wish you all the best for the coming year may it be a prosperous and constructive one.

Report Post Tip

This is no easy feat in our world, you have come a long way GodFather Spunk! Happy 1yr bday!!!

I wish you the best moving forward, as you continue this stride forward. 

Have a ball today! And don't get too drunk with that Ajani kitten...haha! 

Report Post Tip

Conor_McGregor waltzes with a purpose down the streets of South Side, Chicago, dressed in his finest slate grey suit, black vest, white shirt, grey tie, nice black dress shoes. He reaches in his pocket and takes a nice swig of Irish whiskey as he approaches Whor-able and Spunky.

Congratulations! While I have not been here as long as others, you still took me in. When you first met me, I was little but a brash Irish drunkard, making absurd promises, displaying my grand cockiness. But, you believed in me. You took the chance. You welcomed me in with open arms, and we have developed quite the friendship in my time here. I try my hardest every day to repay your kindness to me. Thank you, Spunky.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations old friend. It is without doubt a most memorable day indeed. You truly deserve this, and I am particularly pleased to see you coming at us from all angles this evening.

Salut Godfather Spunky!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Godfather. The Rock has said everything he needs to say to you in private, so there is no need to rehash it here, Suffice it to say that The People's champ is pleased to see you celebrating such a momentous milestone.

Report Post Tip
As the hawk listens to Whor-able pay tribute to Spunky he lights up his pipe and takes in a long hit and holds it in for a min. As he exhales he blows a big cloud of smoke that fills the room .

He looks to Spunky and Lifts his glass to say congratulations my godfather on making the Southside a great place to live and work. I hope to see you here for another year maybe even grow old and fat .

Hudsonhawk walks up to give the godfather his pipe pack with some good smoke and a bottle of Jameson that he has been saving for such an important occasion.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations! I hope to get to know this whole crew more in the coming days/weeks/months/years
Report Post Tip

Happy Birthday Spunky!  Congratulations on  reaching such an awesome feat.  Enjoy this day, and the honor and joy that comes with it.

Report Post Tip

Happy Birthday Spunky! 

I have to say it has been quiet the honor to work with you in Chicago and I'm very glad to see your birthday come around. You have helped bring Chicago together along with the other godfathers and it's been great to work with all of you here. Happy Birthday again Spunky and may you have another one in 365 more days!

Report Post Tip
Happy 365
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Congratulations Godfather Spunky
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL